Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana (3865 Views)

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by GhanaBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Joyce Dzirdzor Mensah has stated that she is sue

ing the founder and savior of Christianity, Jesus Christ if it was possible because He’s caused her more harm.

The controversial woman in a long Facebook post claimed that Jesus Christ misled her in the past as she used Him as a source of inspiration during the time she was the HIV/AIDS ambassador but He wasn’t there for her when she needed Him the most.

Dzidzor added that she and her family counted on Jesus Christ to heal one of her aunties when they took her to a prayer camp instead of a hospital and she ended up dying.

Joyce Mensah sues Jesus
Joyce Mensah and Her Late Nigerian Husband Eddy [PHOTO}

Her full post on Facebook read:

I have personal problems with Jesus who misled me in the past.

One of the stories that inspired me to save lives through HIV education was the story of Jesus Christ.

I wanted to do something extraordinary to draw more attention to save lives.

I also wanted to be like Jesus Christ so I did everything within my power to save lives but when troubles came my way, I cried, prayed and Jesus was no where to be found.

I have lost relatives in the past because we counted on the healing powers of Jesus hence taking my sick Auntie to a prayer camp in Ho when she fell ill instead of taking her to hospital.

USE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL CONTENT AND PHOTOS:

http://www.afroscandal.com/madness-or-confusion-hiv-patient-joyce-mensah-to-sue-wicked-jesus-christ/
http://www.afroscandal.com/madness-or-confusion-hiv-patient-joyce-mensah-to-sue-wicked-jesus-christ/

2 Shares

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
GhanaBlogger:
Joyce Dzirdzor Mensah has stated that she is sue

ing the founder and savior of Christianity, Jesus Christ if it was possible because He’s caused her more harm.

The controversial woman in a long Facebook post claimed that Jesus Christ misled her in the past as she used Him as a source of inspiration during the time she was the HIV/AIDS ambassador but He wasn’t there for her when she needed Him the most.

Dzidzor added that she and her family counted on Jesus Christ to heal one of her aunties when they took her to a prayer camp instead of a hospital and she ended up dying.

Joyce Mensah sues Jesus
Joyce Mensah and Her Late Nigerian Husband Eddy [PHOTO}

Her full post on Facebook read:

I have personal problems with Jesus who misled me in the past.

One of the stories that inspired me to save lives through HIV education was the story of Jesus Christ.

I wanted to do something extraordinary to draw more attention to save lives.

I also wanted to be like Jesus Christ so I did everything within my power to save lives but when troubles came my way, I cried, prayed and Jesus was no where to be found.

I have lost relatives in the past because we counted on the healing powers of Jesus hence taking my sick Auntie to a prayer camp in Ho when she fell ill instead of taking her to hospital.

USE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL CONTENT AND PHOTOS:

did Jesus told your aunty to engage in immorality undecided

You are blaming Jesus because of your lack of faith and also your stupidity! Sister you are not a believer!

Go and join the bomb squard religion! Or rather give your life to Christ and start studying the Bible to improve on your senses

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Rextizz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Foolish girl
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
What happens in Ghana stays there.

7 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

You are blaming Jesus because of your lack of faith and also your stupidity! Sister you are not a believer!

Go and join the bomb squard religion! Or rather give your life to Christ and start studying the Bible to improve on your senses

A person doesn't have to engage in immortality to get the aids virus, what about the many who got the virus from blood transfusions in the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
khiaa:

A person doesn't have to engage in immortality to get the aids virus, what about the many who got the virus from blood transfusions in the hospital.
all sickness have cure by the blood of Jesus!

The only issue is Faith and faith without work is Dead

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:
all sickness have cure by the blood of Jesus!

The only issue is Faith and faith without work is Dead

So how does that work really? If the person dies he didn't have faith if he survives his faith was strong. Just another catch 22.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
khiaa:

So how does that work really? If the person dies he didn't have faith if he survives his faith was strong. Just another catch 22.
I got no time explaining things to you! You have head, brain and thinking faculty. Believe what you want to believe and disbelief what you want to believe!

A Muslim man will tell you that his religion is peace like wise Christian also but it all goes down to the individual.

I'm not hear to preach to you.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Sheflex4real(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
GOD does hears and answer prayers. The answer might not be what you hope for but that does not means our prayers doesn't get answered......

it why we say GOD knows what's best..!
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:
[s]did Jesus told your aunty to engage in immorality undecided

Go and join the bomb squard religion! Or rather give your life to Christ and start studying the Bible to improve on your senses[/s]
A fellow xtian is complaining about how wicked a certain murdered god has been to her,this doesn't involve any other religion.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Martinez39(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

Who asked Jesus to promise what he cannot do? undecided

Cc. Frosbel2 here is another case.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

I am happy that people like you continue to show what real Christianity is about and it definitely is not about LOVE or EMPATHY.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Martinez39:

Thanks, I made a comment under the foolish ones original post.

These people are just out of control, terrible human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Bloooody(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Only a fool will believe Jesus or God exist
Christians will avoid this post

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Bloooody(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

What happened to Jesus healing and forgiving?
Christian goat
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Martinez39:

and who told you he can't do what he promised? undecided
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bloooody:

What happened to Jesus healing and forgiving?
Christian goat
when last I checked our Lord Jesus Christ still heals and he is healing!

When you are sick do you go to the hospital for free or take drugs for free? undecided

For you to receive an divine healing you need spiritual drug and that drug is called Faith! And keeping in the right track of of God!
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

When you are sick do you go to the hospital for free or take drugs for free? undecided

For you to receive an divine healing you need spiritual drug and that drug is called Faith! And keeping in the right track of of God!

Your Jesus is POWERLESS.

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by apelike1: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
frosbel2:

Your Jesus is POWERLESS.
likewise your thinking faculty!
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Bloooody(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2019
apelike1:

Like the numerous people that die or cancer cheesy
Okay let's to this.
When you're sick go to church.
I guarantee in the next 2 weeks your corpse would be found cheesy
Christian goat

2 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 2:44am On Feb 10, 2019
apelike1:
I got no time explaining things to you! You have head, brain and thinking faculty. Believe what you want to believe and disbelief what you want to believe!

A Muslim man will tell you that his religion is peace like wise Christian also but it all goes down to the individual.

I'm not hear to preach to you.

You insult me because you can't explain.

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Feb 10, 2019
apelike1:

Your white Jesus has no power, White Jesus is a make believe creature that the Catholics created.
Here is some information that will blow your mind, In the Vatican the pope worships Yashua who is black, lol, isn't that a kicker. Pictures of the black Messiah everywhere. grin
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 3:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Sheflex4real:
GOD does hears and answer prayers. The answer might not be what you hope for but that does not means our prayers doesn't get answered......

it why we say GOD knows what's best..!

Its a catch 22. If you get what you want it's because God felt you deserved it, if you don't get what you want you are undeserving but your prayers has been answered. undecided

2 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Thanks, I made a comment under the foolish ones original post.

These people are just out of control, terrible human beings.
As if you have an atom of love within you. Lol I don't know whether you atheists or antichristians get paid directly by the devil to criticise Christianity. One thing is for sure, God's word stands sure and it'll continue to achieve its purpose here on earth, no matter the level of criticism.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 10, 2019
I always say this. The prosperity/health and wealth doctrine is very dangerous. Christ heals, but you can't always neglect God's sovereign will.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Question: "Why doesn't God heal everyone? Why
does God only heal certain people and not everyone
who sincerely prays for healing?"
Answer: It is not always God’s will to heal a person
physically. A person may sincerely pray and truly have
faith that God can heal, but if it is not God’s will to
provide the healing at that time, then no healing will
come (see 1 John 5:14 ). Sometimes God’s blessings
come in other ways besides physical healing.
If it were always God’s will for people to be healed,
then everyone would be healed every time he or she
became ill. If good health were always God’s will,
then Christians should never die. We can’t blame
someone’s malady on a lack of faith, for we know,
biblically, that God sometimes uses illness to
accomplish His will. Also, it’s not just wayward
believers who get sick. Paul “left Trophimus sick in
Miletus” ( 2 Timothy 4:20 ), and Paul himself had a
physical ailment that the Lord declined to heal (2
Corinthians 12:7–9 ).
Often, Christians have an over-simplified idea of
healing. They think that, if they are sick, they have
only to ask God to heal them and, because God loves
them, He will heal them straightaway. Healing is seen
as proof of a person’s faith and of God’s love. This
idea persists in some circles in spite of the truth that
every mother knows: a parent does not give her child
everything he asks for every time, no matter how
much she loves him.
Joni Eareckson Tada struggled with this issue for a
long time. As she recounts in her book Joni , she
sought physical healing of her quadriplegia. She
prayed and fully believed that God would heal her. In
her words, “I certainly believed. I was calling up my
girlfriends saying, ‘Next time you see me I’m going to
be running up your sidewalk. God’s going to heal
me’” (quoted in an interview with Marvin Olasky,
www.worldmag.com/2013/01/
joni_eareckson_tada_on_faith_healing_and_marriage ,
January 17, 2013). Yet Joni is still in a wheelchair
today. Forty-five years after the accident that left her
paralyzed, God has still not healed her. Her
perspective is one of great faith: “God may remove
your suffering, and that will be great cause for praise.
But if not, He will use it, He will use anything and
everything that stands in the way of His fellowship
with you. So let God mold you and make you,
transform you from glory to glory. That’s the deeper
healing” (quoted on www.gty.org/resources/
sermons/TM13-2/a-deeper-healing-joni-eareckson-
tada, October 16, 2013). Some feel that God will
never heal anyone miraculously today. Others feel
that God will always heal a person if he or she has
enough faith. But God will not be put into either box.
We need to understand that healings, even in the
Bible, are very rare indeed. For the first 2,500 years of
biblical history, there is no mention of any healings
whatsoever. Then during the life of Abraham we have
a possible healing, although it is only implied ( Genesis
12:17–20 ). Then we have to wait until the life of
Moses, who performs a number of signs to
authenticate his authority as God’s leader. However,
the only healing associated with Moses is Miriam’s
cleansing from leprosy (Numbers 12:13–15 ).
In the covenant God gave to Israel, there were a
number of provisions to regulate their lives, and there
is an emphasis on physicality and material things in
the Old Testament. In Deuteronomy 28 , God promises
to reward Israel’s faithfulness with freedom from
disease. This is the clue to the meaning of miracles
in the Bible. God promised Israel health, long life,
children, flocks, corn, grapes, etc.—and victory over
their enemies—if they stayed faithful to the Lord. At
the same time, God threatened them with sickness,
barrenness, disease, drought, famine, the loss of
livestock, and enemy occupation if they forsook the
Lord. This is the context of Israel’s relationship with
sickness and healing. The promise to be kept “free
from every disease” in Deuteronomy 7:15 was
specifically part of the Mosaic Covenant with Israel
under the theocracy; such a promise is not given to
the church.
With the coming of Christ, we have the fulfillment of
the Mosaic Covenant (Matthew 5:17 ) and a reversal
of the effects of Israel’s spiritual backslidings.
Wherever Christ went, He healed the sick, but this
was not just because of kindness on His part; His
healings were always a sign from heaven of Christ’s
authority as Messiah (John 7:31 ). He was giving Israel
a taste of the kingdom of God (Luke 11:20 ). Those
who refused His authority were often left sick
(Matthew 13:58 ). At the pool of Bethsaida, for
example, Jesus healed only one in a huge multitude
(John 5 ).
The apostles were also given the specific power to
heal the sick, and for thirty-seven years they went
everywhere healing those who heard their message.
Again, their miracles, including healing , were
confirmation of the truth of the gospel the apostles
proclaimed.
The twelve apostles did not heal everyone, either.
Often, there were Christians left unwell in spite of the
apostolic power. Paul says to Timothy, “Use a little
wine because of your stomach and your frequent
illnesses” (1 Timothy 5:23 ). Why didn’t Paul just lay
hands on Timothy and heal him? It wasn’t because
Timothy didn’t have enough faith; it was because it
was not God’s will to heal Timothy that way. The
healing ministry was not for anyone’s personal
convenience; rather, it was a sign from God—to the
Jews of the Old Covenant primarily—of the validity of
the apostles’ message.
We are not living in the apostolic days today. Of
course, God can and does heal today when He wants
to. The question we need to ask in any given
situation is, what does God want? Does He desire to
heal the individual in this life, or does He have
another plan to show His glory through weakness?
Someday, all sickness and death will be eradicated
(see Revelation 21:4 ). Joni Eareckson Tada will walk
again. Until then, there is a greater healing, the
cleansing of sinful hearts, that God performs every
day.
https://www.gotquestions.org/God-heal-everyone.html
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Sheflex4real(m): 6:26am On Feb 10, 2019
khiaa:

Its a catch 22. If you get what you want it's because God felt you deserved it, if you don't get what you want you are undeserving but your prayers has been answered. undecided

Absolutely..

or He felt now is not a good time for what you are asking for.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Jayhazard:

As if you have an atom of love within you. Lol I don't know whether you atheists or antichristians get paid directly by the devil to criticise Christianity. One thing is for sure, God's word stands sure and it'll continue to achieve its purpose here on earth, no matter the level of criticism.

Christianity is Roman pagan witchcraft, do your research !!! wink

2 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Christianity is Roman pagan witchcraft, do your research !!! wink
Jesus Christ is the son of God and has the power to save you. Do your research about it.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Sheflex4real:

Absolutely..

or He felt now is not a good time for what you are asking for.

That's the thing, you or nobody can say what God feels or think, you don't have that kind of power. It's only your feelings and beliefs that brings you to the conclusion of the catch 22.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Jayhazard:

Jesus Christ is the son of God and has the power to save you. Do your research about it.

Jesus is a character made up by Catholics also known as pagans. Yashua is the son of the Most High God.
Re: HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana by khiaa(f): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=Bloooody post=75579178]Only a fool will believe Jesus or God exist
Christians will avoid this post
[/quo

Jesus is a make believe character created by the Catholics/Pagans. The true Messiah is Yashua. Yes there definitely is a Most High God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers / Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea / SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.