Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12580 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by uyakachi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
i think i had the best skin in the whole world being black but i don't know about my  mental capability
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by caspapa(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes, if there is going to be a chance of a second time. 9ja for life grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tushbobo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
Of course i ll like to be a black man a million times over.I ll only ask God to make me rule over my people(eg Nigeria)so i can develop my country, teach them how to live life with dignity and stop giving any animal in white skin undue respect and advantage over fellow blacks.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by violent(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
duh!. . the poster isn't talking about just the skin color!

funny thing is how folks on around here keep screaming "Hell yes, i'd come back as black". . .while they lived the rest of their lives trying to fit into a white's man's world!

bloody hypocrites if you ask me!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by MUZBO(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
Blackman Whiteman Yellowman o, I dont want any! Every color has a defect. 'Invisible man'. . . Hmmmm mmm!.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by zenatta: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
violent:

funny thing is how folks on around here keep screaming "Hell yes, i'd come back as black". . .while they lived the rest of their lives trying to fit into a white's man's world!

these same sets of people will form and force the annoying accent thingy every opportunity they've got, they live their lives everyday wishing they were full blooded british or american citizens.

and guess what?. . .just to save face on a faceless forum, they scream "I'm black and proud". . . .yer right!

you got me there cos I was going to carry on about how I loved my colour et al.  But you know what I will be a black woman, a second time. If not apriori, I will be feisty.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by holotee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
tongue
MUZBO:

Blackman Whiteman Yellowman o, I dont want any! Every color has a defect. 'Invisible man'. . . Hmmmm mmm!.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by blesyne(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
i'm so proud to be black but i dont think i want to come back to Nigeria the second time!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by OAM4J: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
Never felt bad being black and have never desired to be white. NEVER!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by yesboss20(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ poster, that's a serious question and you made a poor comment. I'ld come back as a black man from Nigeria.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
yeah i would love to come back black, but from an African Island or a French Caribbean island or something.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by 080Nigeria(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
Not only would I choose to be Black, I would even choose to be a Nigerian. I have no apologies for who I am!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah i would love to come back black, but from an African Island or a French Caribbean island or something.
shocked shame on you.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

shocked shame on you.
I've already been a Nigerian, i wanna be something else to know what its like.
but i still wanna be BLACK and thats what this thread is about.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by marabout(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Knowing what i know now, blackman all the way, and our lovely ladies any time too!!
BUT these legislooters/thieving polilooters should re-incarnate as monkeys and owls, so we can keep them in zoos.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I've already been a Nigerian, i wanna be something else to know what its like.
but i still wanna be BLACK and thats what this thread is about.
being just black is overrated these days. undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by oladayo042: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
Colonization of the mind.
This is one of the aftermath of the colonization. Our colonial masters made us to believe that we are black (servants) and they are white (masters). The reason for this is decipherable by a 5 year old kid; we have a preconceived notion that white is good and black is bad (just as you label the woman that appeared to you in your dream, who was dressed in black as a witch and that who was dressed in white as an angel). Human being can never and will never be black (like charcoal) or white (like snow). We need to start the rebranding of our minds (Dont give undue attention to an European while denigrating your African brother).

For the purpose of this thread.
I will like to come back as an African,a Nigerian and a,  but not as a black.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

meaning?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

meaning?
there are black pple around the world who hav denied/deserted africa as their land of origin.
but they keep shouting black, black, black.

get it
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Solozzo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
@HORUS

Many points of correction in your post Horus. Firsly white skin is not evidence of albinism. This is absolutely worng. The key reason is this/ both white and black skin have the same amounts of melanin. In white skin, the melann is mostly intracellular ie inside the skin cells; while in black skin, the melanin is mainly extracellularly distributed ie outside and between the cells leading to the black colour and the extra protection from ultraviolet rays of the sun. The distribution of melanin internally is equal in both races. Also there is no evidence that black people hear more or see more than white people at all. Individual differences in these sensory acuities exist withn the races for specific reasons.

One major difference in the genes of both white and blacck is the degree of variability ie the capacity to differentiate into other forms  

The difference in gene variability  is the extra variability of genes of the black people ie they are rather weak and can easily mutate or change in form and that genetically each black man has a different signature . In contrast the white gene is quite strong and fixed and in terms of variability are about the same as other white man.

Thus the evolutionary potential of the black genetic pool  is much higher than that of whites. This had contributed to the belief that all races of the world evolved from the black race. Thus in simple terms , it is easier for a black man to give birth to a white child than it is for a white person to give birth to a black chld, though tthis phenomenon is extremely rare in itself. Both have advantages though in that the white genes are strong and thus can conserve good features more than the black genes that can easily lose them; the black genes on the other hand can evolve into more surviving forms in the future than the white who may find it harder to evolve to stronger forms.

So the survival of the human race lies with  the blacks. Hence protecting and saving black people is a good way to preserve mankind. Paleontological evidence supports this ; from the out of africa; homicids like the astrolopethicus to Neatherthals to homo sapiens all were made in africa, including modern man homo sapiens sapiens.

Thus i will choose to be a black man in another life but would be a hard choice to be a Nigerian unless the other life is 300 years time
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by googles: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

black woman anytime
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
violent:

these same sets of people will form and force the annoying accent thingy every opportunity they've got, they live their lives everyday wishing they were full blooded british or american citizens.

and guess what?. . .just to save face on a faceless forum, they scream "I'm black and proud". . . .yer right!

^^^^

now, sharrap there you dundee. . .having an accent or being an american citizen has nothing to do with being white (in this day and age atleast). i'm BLACK; american, NIGERIAN and PROUD and wouldn't want it anyother way, skin color wise. i bet if obama had thought the same way as the original poster he wouldn't be occupying the seat he is today

now, you and the OP can go hug a tranformer since never in a million years can your ignoramous inferiority complex induced wish of being white be fulfilled. ewu

makajibbz:

you're free to go the michael jackson route then. id1ot
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mudley313:

now, sharrap there you dundee. . .having an accent or being an american citizen has nothing to do with being white (in this day and age atleast). i'm BLACK; american, NIGERIAN and PROUD and wouldn't want it anyother way, skin color wise. i bet if obama had thought the same way as the original poster he wouldn't be occupying the seat he is today

see hypocrite, wat makes yu american
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
Poster, this ones for you.

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

see hypocrite, wat makes yu american

This makes me American grin grin grin.
Holla back when you get yours.

And yes,Im black and proud, Sucka

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mudley313:

^^^^

now, you and the OP can go hug a tranformer since never in a million years can your ignoramous inferiority complex induced wish of being white be fulfilled. ewu

you're free to go the michael jackson route then. id1ot

Mudley,my guy you killed him on that post. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by hilli666(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
So copy and paste makes you and american Okay Ive copied my own picture from google images, I guess Im an American now?
kabukabu:

This makes me American grin grin grin.
Holla back when you get yours.

And yes,Im black and proud, Sucka
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by EzeUche22(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
I'll rather be green. tongue
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
EzeUche22:

I'll rather be green. tongue
lol
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nothing wrong with wanting to test out another race, I've 'been' black before already and enjoyed it, maybe I'll also enjoy something else
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tundejayz: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
I will be black or white. mmmm u won't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge / 120 PDP Governorship Aspirants Pick Forms, 12 Jostle For Presidency / Abia State Govt Set To Commence Phased Redevelopment Of Ariaria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.