Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12583 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
Who wants to be a black man a second time in another world if given the chance to choose? Considering the disease, poverty, wars, racism, apartheid, corruption, slavery and etc plaguing the black race in Africa, Am sure none of the blacks will want to be a black man again. The world may be a better place if there's only one race cos all the problems caused by color will cease to exist. Who will come back black?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
angry sad cheesy grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by olaolabiy: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
the metamorphosis of gadogado.  aka shuwa arab.

keep on morphing, i.diot!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Becomrich0: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
colour is an issue of skin. It is the heart that matter, either white or black.  You have good white people and bad white people. You good black people and bad black people.  The colour does not matter.

Tai solarin was married to a white person. She love him enough to live in nigeria. While I know nigerian who are married to black women, who would never agree to step thier foot on the soil of africa. many nigerian are married to white people and they live in nigeria. mostly nigeria who once lived in Europe because thier are very few black people to marry. So they marry white.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
talk for yourself!
i will be a black man again, at least i will know and be ready for what i am getting. whats about white or asian that we dont have?! abi, you never see poor uneducated whites and asians before?!

go to some trailer park in the US to see whites, go to Kazakhstan to see whites, go to Thailand or China to see asians AND THEN come tell me whats there to envy thats so different than blacks.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by udezue(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2010
Fooooool.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Travelista(f): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2010
I'd come back again as me, without any hesitation. Life must really suck for you, OP.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by saintneo(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2010
i'll be black and i'll be my self except that i'll ensure that peeps like u are aborted
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chosen04(f): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2010
@Post

Yeap, as far as am NOT a Nigerian!!!!!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2010
@replies above.

Those must be among the biggest lies of 2010 in nairaland.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Horus(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Who wants to be a black man a second time in another world if given the chance to choose? Am sure none of the blacks will want to be a black man again. Which means they are not satisfied with their race. If blacks don't like the race they belong, how do they expect the white races to love them?

I want to be a Black man again. Through powerful propaganda and indoctrination we have been completely oblivious to what having white skin really means. We have been skillfully mislead to believe that white skin is mankind’s anthropological model and should be coveted. However, recent scientific research paints a picture of white skin that is just the antithesis of what we have been brainwashed to believe. It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient?. Melanin has been proven to not only refine the human reproductive system and nervous system, but melanin also plays an important part in sight and hearing. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes.  Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective?. Melanin is also said to be linked with hearing.  Melanocytes are present in the inner ear, the eye, and in the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord.  It has been demonstrated that melanin deposits in these areas are proportional to the amount of melanin found in the skin.  These areas of the body, similar to the skin, are exposed to high-energy free radicals that can damage the surrounding cells, and thus causes a lower threshold for hearing.  Evidence shows that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men.  A partial explanation of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments.  Also, numerous studies have found that people with light eye colors, such as blue, green, and hazel are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with black or brown eyes.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Jarus(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2010
Yes, I'm proud of being black.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by wales(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2010
Yes oooooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by blacksta(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2010
I want to come back as a nuclear bomb or WMD.  So people won't mess with me far superior than white or black
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by ITbomb(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2010
Not only as black, i must be a nigerian and from south south or else,
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Pafuri(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by johndavid1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!! @ OP IF YOU DONT KNW TAKE NOTE NOW
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
clap for yourself for just winning the dumbest poster EVER award

THIS IS THE MOST S:TUPID-IGNORANT-INFERIORITY COMPLEX-KOLO MENTALITY STATEMENT OF A THREAD EVER ON NAIRALAND

NO WONDER NIGERIANS BACK IN NAIJA TREAT ANYTHING WITH A FAIR SKIN COLOR WITH UNDERDESERVED RESPECT (EVEN ARABS)WHILE THEIR FELLOW BROTHERS ARE BEING TREATED AS SUB-HUMANS ABROAD

THREADSTARTER; DO US ALL A HUGE FAVOR AND WALK ACROSS THE FREEWAY WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED FOR EVER THINKING OF CONJURING UP THE THOUGHT OF THIS THREAD
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by seyibrown(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes, a trillion times!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Ayowumie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Horus:

It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient?.

I strongly disagree with your article. What you have said can not taken as a fact but a mere rebuttal of what is attainable. In as much as I am not preaching the superiority or otherwise of white skin(for I believe the black skin is resistant to sun burn and certain other things). I strongly disagree that white skin is indicative of albinism neither is it a result genetic defection. Please kindly research your article well
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

@replies above.

Those must be among the biggest lies of 2010 in nairaland.

Travelista:

I'd come back again as me, without any hesitation. Life must really suck for you, OP.

cosign bolded. life must really be miserable for you at this point for you to come up with such drivel. silly thing is, they're others as miserable as your pathetic self the world over regardless of skin color

OP; dont forget to kindly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yourself, after this rubbish of a thread
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by newmusic: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nice analysis -
I want to be a Black man again. Through powerful propaganda and indoctrination we have been completely oblivious to what having white skin really means. We have been skillfully mislead to believe that white skin is mankind’s anthropological model and should be coveted. However, recent scientific research paints a picture of white skin that is just the antithesis of what we have been brainwashed to believe. It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient?. Melanin has been proven to not only refine the human reproductive system and nervous system, but melanin also plays an important part in sight and hearing. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes.  Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective?. Melanin is also said to be linked with hearing.  Melanocytes are present in the inner ear, the eye, and in the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord.  It has been demonstrated that melanin deposits in these areas are proportional to the amount of melanin found in the skin.  These areas of the body, similar to the skin, are exposed to high-energy free radicals that can damage the surrounding cells, and thus causes a lower threshold for hearing.  Evidence shows that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men.  A partial explanation of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments.  Also, numerous studies have found that people with light eye colors, such as blue, green, and hazel are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with black or brown eyes.

White skin originated from deficiency of black or color skin,the eyes,hair and even ears are physical manifestation of lack of melanin in the body.
And come to think of it, the earliest man is black/colored.
We were mold from the dust and we will go back to the dust, a reasonable person will ask what is the color of the dust or probably let's say what is the color of the sand.Look at the skin of black/color people(black,brown and light skin),we can all conclude that the 1st man was a black man therefore it is good to be proud of being a an Black Man.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chelseabmw(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
i would love to come back as myself over and over again
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by MrCork1: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Black man?? HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!! angry

I will be WHITE & Prd
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by blackcat1: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mudley313:

clap for yourself for just winning the dumbest poster EVER award

THIS IS THE MOST S:TUPID-IGNORANT-INFERIORITY COMPLEX-KOLO MENTALITY STATEMENT OF A THREAD EVER ON NAIRALAND

NO WONDER NIGERIANS BACK IN NAIJA TREAT ANYTHING WITH A FAIR SKIN COLOR WITH UNDERDESERVED RESPECT (EVEN ARABS)WHILE THEIR FELLOW BROTHERS ARE BEING TREATED AS SUB-HUMANS ABROAD

THREADSTARTER; DO US ALL A HUGE FAVOR AND WALK ACROSS THE FREEWAY WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED FOR EVER THINKING OF CONJURING UP THE THOUGHT OF THIS THREAD

GBAM!
Why has this thread not been deleted? angry angry angry
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
not only black but african, but nigerian, but lagosian.

at least i knw where i'm from, not like some other blacks cool
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by UyiIredia(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
yes >>> I'm okay >>> the way i am >>> if ain't content with what u are >>> u ain't gonna be contented with any thing else

P.S: the above statement can easily be taken out of context by uneducated literates
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by MissyB1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Not just as a black Lady, a Nigerian, too.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by 1759(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Black and proud. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Ranoscky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Poster, tell u what?  if i kill som1 lyk u, i'll plead guilty for your death b'cos, i did d ryt thing!!! (NO REGRET) ID!!OT! sad sad
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by adedayoone: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ok poster , I am not going to call you a fool because i dont think you are not . I guess you speak the mind of the common 9ja person . I guess i should answer you question : Yes i would come back as a black person , i dont think the black person is inferior in anyway to the white person (Although some of us black people feel that way.), Being a nigerian is another story entirely , weighing the pros and cons of that i think i'd rather not be , I know alot of people are going to say nigerians are very smart and one of the  happiest people in the world and things (are we really? or do we just love to decieve ourselves as we are being decieved ?)

The average nigerian would probably think the solution to his problem is being white , but being white doesnt solve anything , just means you look different , although it could give you more opportunities in this present times but at the end of the day its whats inside you that matters .

Maybe the poster has got it really going bad for him,lets face it the average nigerian does and if we have the highest population in africa maybe the average african does too, there is nothing wrong with wishing things could be better and wondering what if, but since we all know thats not going to happen and the colour of our skin is not going to change  I SUGGEST WE CONCENTRATE OF HOW TO CHANGE THE CONCEPTION THAT BLACK IS BAD AND HOW TO MAKE LIKE BETTER FOR OURSELVES .
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by redsun(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
I don't think the poster is talking about skin color but the backward,confused,unprogressive and slave mentality that is associated with blacks on average.i.e nigeria as the most populous black world is doomed as a result of stupidity and it seems to be getting worse with the likes of jonathan,babangida atiku and other sick and corrupt politicians as our expected messiahs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives / Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.