Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12582 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2010
To be white is simple, A bucket of Sulphuric acid would do wonders
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Exponental(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
kindly bathe with acid and see if u will prefer black to white MR POSTER
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
i will be black. the original man. the originator and not the imitator. out of black comes white. black is the dominant and superior color. before the industrial revolution of Europe when white people lived in caves, the world was controlled by black people. unfortunately for our generation, we happen to be born in a time when the white man usurped our power and are now dominant. but notwithstanding i will still chose to be black. it is a privilege to be black.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
i will be black. the original man. the originator and not the imitator. out of black comes white. black is the dominant and superior color. before the industrial revolution of Europe when white people lived in caves, the world was controlled by black people. unfortunately for our generation, we happen to be born in a time when the white man usurped our power and are now dominant. but notwithstanding i will still chose to be black. it is a privilege to be black.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by raphy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
wazp ppl!
i will love to be black but am fair now. undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
duh!. . the poster isn't talking about just the skin color!

funny thing is how folks on around here keep screaming "Hell yes, i'd come back as black". . .while they lived the rest of their lives trying to fit into a white's man's world!

bloody hypocrites if you ask me!

these same sets of people will form and force the annoying accent thingy every opportunity they've got, they live their lives everyday wishing they were full blooded british or american citizens.

and guess what?. . .just to save face on a faceless forum, they scream "I'm black and proud". . . .yer right!

[size=16pt]This is the best post so far. Thank you violet for further explaining my thoughts to the the nut heads here. unfortunately i had no electricity to explain further. In spite of the racism, poverty, wars, apartheid, disease, illiteracy, corruption, slavery and etc that has plagued the black race, its amazing some folks here still wanna return black. These black folks here are already transforming to a white man in a black skin by entirely copying his way of life verbatim. So funny. Am so sorry for being so dumb guys.[/size]
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Kiwi Shoe polish or black dye

raphy:

wazp ppl!
i will love to be black but am fair now. undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
@ VIOLENT. you make absolutely no sense. you are equating 'economic aspirations' with skin color. people want to live abroad not because they want to be white but because they will fair better economically. and people that speak phonetics in naija do not speak white phonetics, they speak black british and black american phonetics. get your head out of your azz partner because you are asphyxiating of the fumes in your azz
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
buzugee:

@ VIOLENT. you make absolutely no sense. you are equating 'economic aspirations' with skin color. people want to live abroad not because they want to be white but because they will fair better economically. and people that speak phonetics in naija do not speak white phonetics, they speak black british and black american phonetics. get your head out of your azz partner because you are asphyxiating of the fumes in your azz
@buzugee. When you go overseas and discover that your chances are limited because of your skin colour, wouldn't you start wishing you were white? Answer me. besides what do you mean by black British and black American phonetics? Weren't these phonetics derived from and in the white mans land?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
What chances are limited?

Did Obamas skin colour limit his chances to be president?

What of Chinese and Indians who hold key positions in the Corporate World in America and the West? What has their skin colour got to do with it? Should those Indians who run Silicon valley, wish they were white too?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Rastamann: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
Nothing is wrong with being a black man, in many cases white men do worse things. Proudly a black man.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
kabukabu:

This makes me American grin grin grin.
Holla back when you get yours.

And yes,Im black and proud, Sucka
loooool, see imbesile.
did the poster ask ' which passport do yu wanna have in ur next life'

i dont want that blue bookover 7million nigerian already have that.,T his is all i need
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

@buzugee. When you go overseas and discover that your chances are limited because of your skin colour, wouldn't you start wishing you were white? Answer me. besides what do you mean by black British and black American phonetics? Weren't these phonetics derived from and in the white mans land?
the last thing on my mind when i experience racism is to wish to be white. look at the legacy of black people, especially in aamerica,  will smith, denzel washington, miles davis, mohammed ali, micheal jackson, thurgood marshall, malcom x, dr martin luther king, aretha franklin, kobe bryant, micheal jordan, mike tyson, willie mayes, barry bonds, carl lewis, oprah winfery, barrack obama, dr dre, snoop dogg, tupac, luther vandross, grover washington, earl klugh, bill cosby, spike lee, barry white, dr ben carson, etc etc etc etc. beautiful aint it ? i am proud to have the same skin color with those people who established those legacy. why would i wish to look like some pale ghost because i want to eat ? dude when i experience racism i wish that the lord erases racism not that i should be white.

as per the phonetics being derived in the white mans land, where exactly is the white mans land ? america is native indian land. and the black american phonetics is a by product of decades of evolving accent from jamaica, haiti, africa and america. it is how the slaves communicated with each other. had nothing to do with the white man.

and britain is not the white mans land either. britain in the ice ages was covered by ice and uninhabited by anyone.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
see you listing names that have no relevance to the real black people.

to me the four fathers of the s clled black americans of today did nothing to be remebered for.
jus think,
white men came to yur land,
took yu as slaves to their land,
used you as slaves for 100's of years,
then yu got free,
and still chose to remain in the land that's not yours,
because of the mindset that a whiteman's land is better than,
Africa
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

see you listing names that have no relevance to the real black people.

to me the four fathers of the s clled black americans of today did nothing to be remebered for.
jus think,
white men came to yur land,
took yu as slaves to their land,
used you as slaves for 100's of years,
then yu got free,
and still chose to remain in the land that's not yours,
because of the mindset that a whiteman's land is better than,
Africa

myopic and retarded way of thinking. black people built america from the ground up. they have every right to be there. even moreso than the white man.
keep in mind white man has been enslaving white man wayyyyy before they ran into black people. it is how they operate. but you also have to remember that black people enslaved whites for 800 years when black civilization was in full swing and whites still lived like neanderthals. go read about the black moors. we enslaved whites for 800 years. my point being we are all the tools of satan or God and no human-being has anything to be proud of that he wasnt endowed by the higher power. we are mere mortals. fleeting transient nonentities in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
I have never regretted being black.QED
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
dayokanu:

What chances are limited?

Did Obamas skin colour limit his chances to be president?

What of Chinese and Indians who hold key positions in the Corporate World in America and the West? What has their skin colour got to do with it?  Should those Indians who run Silicon valley, wish they were white too?
Obama is not a black man. Lets wait till a 'pure' black man becomes president.

buzugee:

the last thing on my mind when i experience racism is to wish to be white. look at the legacy of black people, especially in aamerica,  will smith, denzel washington, miles davis, mohammed ali, micheal jackson, thurgood marshall, malcom x, dr martin luther king, aretha franklin, kobe bryant, micheal jordan, mike tyson, willie mayes, barry bonds, carl lewis, oprah winfery, barrack obama, dr dre, snoop dogg, tupac, luther vandross, grover washington, earl klugh, bill cosby, spike lee, barry white, dr ben carson, etc etc etc etc. beautiful aint it ? i am proud to have the same skin color with those people who established those legacy. why would i wish to look like some pale ghost because i want to eat ? dude when i experience racism i wish that the lord erases racism not that i should be white.

as per the phonetics being derived in the white mans land, where exactly is the white mans land ? america is native indian land. and the black american phonetics is a by product of decades of evolving accent from jamaica, haiti, africa and america. it is how the slaves communicated with each other. had nothing to do with the white man.

and britain is not the white mans land either. britain in the ice ages was covered by ice and uninhabited by anyone.

By the scope of this case, a white mans land is a land occupied by at least 70% of the whites. Land conquest is not an issue here.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Obama is not a black man. Lets wait till a 'pure' black man becomes president.

[/b]

By the scope of this case, a white mans land is a land occupied by at least 70% of the whites. Land conquest is not an issue here.
an opinion is an island in every mans mind. how you choose to view things is your opinion. me personally, i dont view america as the white mans land. hell they are already the minority in america
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
buzugee:

myopic and retarded way of thinking. black people built america from the ground up. they have every right to be there. even moreso than the white man.
keep in mind white man has been enslaving white man wayyyyy before they ran into black people. it is how they operate. but you also have to remember that black people enslaved whites for 800 years when black civilization was in full swing and whites still lived like neanderthals. go read about the black moors. we enslaved whites for 800 years. my point being we are all the tools of satan or God and no human-being has anything to be proud of that he wasnt endowed by the higher power. we are mere mortals. fleeting transient nonentities in the grand scheme of things.
and it's well obvious that those whit pple or their four children dont remain in black land again
*thats if ur story is true*

take a look at south africa,
it is most celebrated african country in the western world.
why, because of the black people who couldnt gain independence from the white people.
why else do u think white still remain there, calling themselves africans ?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

and it's well obvious that those whit pple or their four children dont remain in black land again
*thats if your story is true*

take a look at south africa,
it is most celebrated african country in the western world.
why, because of the black people who couldnt gain independence from the white people.
why else do u think white still remain there, calling themselves africans  ?

NOT SURE WHAT POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE but it seems obvious to me that you need self esteem lessons. i can appreciate that you have being beatdown by white superiority propaganda. i can also appreciate that we as black people have some issues to deal with. but this is no reason to be mentally defeated as you are. seek help bruh  grin or better yet get a white woman. you might feel better for sticking it to the white man  grin grin. when you are humping her, have her scream out ' i respect you my big black king' every 3 minutes. it does wonders for the self esteem. grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Llorente: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
If i were to be given a second chance no second thought it will definitely be white grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
buzugee:

NOT SURE WHAT POINT YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE but it seems obvious to me that you need self esteem lessons. i can appreciate that you have being beatdown by white superiority propaganda. i can also appreciate that we as black people have some issues to deal with. but this is no reason to be mentally defeated as you are. seek help bruh  grin or better yet get a white woman. you might feel better for sticking it to the white man  grin grin. when you are humping her, have her scream out ' i respect you my big black king' every 3 minutes. it does wonders for the self esteem. grin
*shakes head*
u r very bad at debating.
undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

*shakes head*
u r very bad at debating.
undecided
it is strange you say that because i was about to say that you type like an illiterate but i did not want to hurt your feelings. seeing as you are one who does not care about other peoples feelings, ill just put it out there. you write like someone who dropped out of primary 2 grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Llorente:

If i were to be given a second chance no second thought it will definitely be white grin grin
well duhhhh. you are white so you would want to be white. you are one of those white trolls that like to hang in black forums
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
buzugee:

it is strange you say that because i was about to say that you type like an illiterate but i did not want to hurt your feelings. seeing as you are one who does not care about other peoples feelings, ill just put it out there. you write like someone who dropped out of primary 2 grin
lool, at least type something in contrast with topic. you debate like an imbesile. undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

lool, at least type something in contrast with topic. you debate like an imbesile. undecided
imbesile ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what is imbesile ? you mean 'im-becile' ? cheesy olodo rabata oju eja lomo je
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
This thread is yet another evidence of how Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites.

@topic, nope but it's more complicated than that. I'd rather there didn't exist any races at all, just people who are all equal. I mean the idea of a 'race' is a social construct anyway made up by people in power, which puts some groups on a pedestal and others at a disadvantage. The world would be better without the concept of a race. Def. wouldn't want to come from Nigeria if the country is still the way it is now.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
makajibbz:

loooool, see imbesile.
did the poster ask ' which passport do yu wanna have in your next life'

i dont want that blue bookover 7million nigerian already have that.,T his is all i need

See now maybe if you had a proper education besides goat herding in the UAE,you would know that is slowpoke not "imbessile" grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
kabukabu:

See now maybe if you had a proper education besides goat herding in the UAE,you would know that is slowpoke not "imbessile" grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin goat herding
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
shocked see me, see idiiots.

i wrote 'imbesile' not 'slowpoke'

please back to topic.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
buzugee:

an opinion is an island in every mans mind. how you choose to view things is your opinion. me personally, i dont view america as the white mans land. hell they are already the minority in america
Really? And where did you get that from? African-Americans are not even up to 20% of the population, Whites are at least 60% of the U.S. population. Dunno what you're talking about.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Tcrack(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2010
the problem of the black man is not his skin. if the whites do thing the way we do things, they will be in the same mess. trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters / Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media / FOREX Challenge Driving Petrol Price Towards N581 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.