Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12579 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
[size=16pt]What I said was like, will the sad events that happened to the black race discourage you from being black again? Its just a question. I dont why some folks here took it injurious. grin[/size]
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^are you brownteeth?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by seedord247(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
I'm always proud to be Black but not like Taiye Taiwo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2010
makajibbz:

see me see wahala,

are you american, or are the indians,asians, 'black americans' americans

as pointed out by a previous poster, your reading comprehension must have seriously been hampered by the scourching arabian sun; arrant goat herder

Brownteeth:

Tpiah. What I came to understand is nobody will admit the truth here cos outsiders may be watching us. We have to cover up and claim its alright to avoid the embarrassment of the truth. I just asked a question remember.

so, mr. uncle thomas, the truth, according to your coon-azz logic, is that black people/nigerians in general would rather be white?. . .mehn, go and take care of whatever is affecting your pathetic personal life like a man instead of coming here to ask useless questions

eina:

[size=16pt]What I said was like, will the sad events that happened to the black race discourage you from being black again? Its just a question. I dont why some folks here took it injurious. grin[/size]

tpiah:

^^are you brownteeth?

i see you're also suffering from an identity crisis, smh. . .inferiority complex is really a disease
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2010
what's wrong with wanting to test another race?

it'd be fun cheesy
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2010
I will like to be a Black man with Oyinbo sense!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2010
Mudley313:

as pointed out by a previous poster, your reading comprehension must have seriously been hampered by the scourching arabian sun; arrant goat herder

so, mr. uncle thomas, the truth, according to your coon-azz logic, is that black people/nigerians in general would rather be white?. . .mehn, go and take care of whatever is affecting your pathetic personal life like a man instead of coming here to ask useless questions

i see you're also suffering from an identity crisis, smh. . .inferiority complex is really a disease

tpiah:

^^are you brownteeth?

I used someones PC yesterday so I was logged in using the persons ID. Anyway, I felt the blacks transforming to whites will be the case because the excessive copying of their culture and way of life is evident. A lot of time I have seen some blacks praise the white man and underrate his fellow blacks. That was what prompted the question. What else?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by doggyall: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2010
Black for ever!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by popoyeh(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2010
I will like to be a black man over and over again, We are set to rule the world people, as soon as we get our acts right we will be unstoppable,

Black For Life,
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by akanbiaa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
I guess MANDELA,AWOLOWO,MANDELA,AHMADU BELLO,MARTIN LUTHER KING,MALCOLM X,OPRAH WINFREY,CONDOLISA RICE,MOHAMMED ALI so much more that can not be contained here and Finally not forgetting the world most powerfull president BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.They will all pray to be black and so you should.Do not feel lesser than the WHITE man what the WHITE man can do the AFRICAN can do much better if we get our priority straight.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by aol(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
!00% pure black . . . u dont knw wht it mean boo cool
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by btlasisi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
I don't know why people discuss what they have no control on or know nothing about.

Can anybody explain to me how he choose to be born black or white?

Can somebody also explain to me why he choose to be born by his biological parents.

If you can answer those questions, then you have just decided who you will be second time if it existed in your faith
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by medjai(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2010
make una dey wind na selves.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by lekanbar(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
I think i will be black again for one thing, we know how to floss lol! grin,

http://lekanbaruwa./2010/08/25/yahoo-yahoo-supported-by-microsoft/
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by OpeLovely(f): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
I don't have any complex but my answer is no as i would come as a white. Reasons being that caucasians have the following advantages:

1. All facilities in their home stead (light, water, etc)

2. They give jobs to people on merit (nothing like man no man)

3. They tend to achieve better in life (think Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc)

4. Their schools are respected (Harvard, Oxford etc)

5. Access to very good medicare (no wonder our presidents travel for treatment)

6. They are more informed (higher literacy levels and hold their govts accountable)

7. The list is endless

8. Blacks tend to be their slaves (think dishwashers, gutter sweepers, black gigolos)

9. The list is endless
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by hilli666(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
No! when I come back, I'll be a Spaniard with six pack abbs and an exotic name like Fabiano with long dark flowing hair. Because anytime his tv commercial comes on, all the Girls go shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by skyone(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
I love my skin colour "black" but i so much detest most black's mentality they are the epitome of disgrace to humanity, i.e obasanjo and others
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Tbaba777: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
yes i proud of my colour and i wish to be come a black man again.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2010
anyway! undecided

a couple more white-looking "yemens":

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kaykaybaba(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2010
Why is there so much noise about the OP 'talking rubbish'. He asked a simple question. Keeping in mind that it was a purely hypothetical question he posed, there's no reason to give an uncivil answer. I think if you ask people who have been oppressed because of their skin color, they wouldn't jump and say they'd come back the same, be it black (or yellow lol). It bears thinking about. There are times I've felt ashamed of the actions of some Nigerians, but there's never been a time I wanted to be anything other than Nigerian.

So to answer your question, if I had to come back, I'd probably just spin the globe and pick a country at random, there's good/bad in every race.

oh well, that's just me tho

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by MRMoneyE(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
ibkaye:

what's wrong with wanting to test another race?
it'd be fun cheesy

I think being Black is a curse so I would want to try being white next time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by nacimento: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
A black man in what country, A black man in Africa,,hell NO! buh a black ,man in the states,,dats d ish!,,,4get d racism crap, d blacks r d key players over dere, with a black american gurl by urside,,doin wat she knws how 2 do best, damn! dats d american dream brov,
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 19, 2011
nacimento:
A black man in what country, A black man in Africa,,hell NO! buh a black ,man in the states,,dats d ish!,,,4get d racism crap, d blacks r d key players over dere, with a black american gurl by urside,,doin wat she knws how 2 do best, damn! dats d american dream brov,

I will take this as a joke lol. I can't imagine anyone choosing to be a black man in the United States, where most assume you'll be another statistic from birth.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2011
nacimento:

this fool has obviously never been to america before. he gets his perceptions from watching BET and MTV
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Jul 19, 2011
ogugua88:

I will take this as a joke lol. I can't imagine anyone choosing to be a black man in the United States, where most assume you'll be another statistic from birth.

WOW . . . a black man in the United States is another statistic born?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   Did you even THINK THIS THROUGH? What is a statistic and how do you think they are born? Are people like Oprah, Samuel Jackson, etc part of this statistic you speak of? Or are you just here to pretend that ALL BLACKS in America are the same? Isn't that first and foremost the PROBLEM that exists in the black community .  . . . this generalization that exists, apparently, even with Nigerians like yourself?

@Poster, being black is not your issue. The issue, I believe is you reaching beyond your skin color to show you are not just anybody but one who has something tangible to offer the world around you. I don't know if you are aware but there are Caucasians, Americans at that, who have for generations, lived in poverty and been near neglected by society because many have acceptable these people are lazy minded and unwilling to do what it takes to rise from the ashes they have lived in for generations.

change in Skin color will not make your life better -- a change in mentality, and probably outlook, might be what you need.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 19, 2011

Looks like the western portrayal of Jesus.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:
WOW . . . a black man in the United States is another statistic born?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked   Did you even THINK THIS THROUGH? What is a statistic and how do you think they are born? Are people like Oprah, Samuel Jackson, etc part of this statistic you speak of? Or are you just here to pretend that ALL BLACKS in America are the same? Isn't that first and foremost the PROBLEM that exists in the black community .  . . . this generalization that exists, apparently, even with Nigerians like yourself?

What are you talking about? Lol, did you even read what I said? It's okay to reply to someone's comment, but please read it thoroughly before constructing an anecdote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh / Cross River Governor Presents N1.043 Trillion Budget Estimates For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.