Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12581 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2010
It doesn't have to be a Uni(4-yr college), could be a Community college. You still find lots of White people. Like I said, there are lots of Mexicans and they make up more than half of Hispanics in America. Hispanic women in general are said to have a higher fertility rate(at least 3 children for one Hispanic woman during a lifetime) compared to Black women(2.2 children) and Caucasian women(1.8 children). Many Mexicans are illegal immigrants anyway so Buzugee does have a point but do they really count in the census if they're illegal? 50% of babies born are minorities? Not Mexicans? Well, that's still not proof since minorities = Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans/Alaskan natives, Native Hawaiians, etc. So, the remaining 50% are of what race?
when i said 50% of the of babies born in this country are minorities, i didn't say that proved the majority are Mexicans, but there is NO WAY whites are still #1 in this country with the rate at which minorities are having babies.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2010
^^ There are 'projections' that with the high fertility rate esp. with Hispanics, minorities would take over by 2042 but it hasn't happened yet. So, Whites are still the majorities. . unless you have actual proof, I'm going by the current trend.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2010
"Black" is way too general for me, but yes.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by sage(m): 4:56am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

^^ Those people do not look White. Being light-skinned alone is not enough to make one look White. I can tell a person is Latino most times regardless of how pale they look. Same with Asians.

There are white Latinos. Latino is just a cultural reference

Also not only Anglo-Saxons are "white"

Semetic Middle Easterners are white and so are North Africans ie Morroccans, Lebanese, Jews, Iranians etc

Even dark skinned Arabs are technically caucasian

As for this thread, it is an EPIC FAIL from the get go
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 24, 2010
i'll be a nigerian when next i come back . . . we're still going to be black right? No problem.

What is the purpose of the thread? The OP wishes he were white?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by ElRazur: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin What a thread. I can see what the OP is trying to say, but his execution is very poor and people just ripped into him. Anyway, allow me to play along lol.

Given that black people have bigger and longer diiiicks and tough, plus they are the most copied race on earth - most races derive their fashion sense and swagger from our hiphop grin I think yeah, I will be a Black man if there was ever a reincarnation. grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2010
sage:

There are white Latinos. Latino is just a cultural reference

Also not only Anglo-Saxons are "white"

Semetic Middle Easterners are white and so are North Africans ie Morroccans, Lebanese, Jews, Iranians etc

Even dark skinned Arabs are technically caucasian

As for this thread, it is an EPIC FAIL from the get go
I was referring to people from Latin America, obviously. Nobody cares about White Latinos, it's all semantics anyway.

Yea right. Those people can claim to be whatever but they simply don't look it. The whole concept of race is mostly based on looks anyway.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Ranoscky(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2010
@Madley, nice reply to @Violent!

@Buzugee, u get mouth die!

@Dayokanu, i dey enjoy u!

@OP, u wanna be a wyt man right? undecided y not bleach your skin with what GOLD passes thru b4 it fully b'coms GOLD? undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by omolewah: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2010
C smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyhoosing to come as a black man is neither your choice nor your parent's it is GOD's choice. God decides where to placeyou for the fulfillment of His word and to bring glory and honour to His name. As for i would go where God sends me and if it Africa again i would not object
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by coschuks(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2010
I WILL BE BLACK AS FAR AS I AM NOT A NIGERIAN. I WOULD RATHER PREFER TO BE A GHANAIAN INSTEAD OF A NIGERIAN.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by idifu(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2010
I'm black and proud. listen to Fela's song "Black man's cry" then u will appreciate being a black man smiley
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by sunnix: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
Before you ask the house for their  opinion just ponder on the  follwing

1. What is wrong with being black ?
2. Are  the said problems  " poverty,calamity and corruption" ravaging our nation today as a result of being black ?
3. What about  Indonesia,Pakistan, China,Bangladish and other countries  that are poor and experiencing calamities, are they blacks ?
4. If black is  synonymous with corruption,poverty and calamities ,what about Bangladish and  Pakistan, are they blacks ?
5. Who told you that white are free from poverty,corruption and calamity.
6. Have you not watched homeless and poor people who cannot afford daily meals,clothing and housing  in the UK and US ?
7. Where  in the world do you think there is no problem.

My advice is you should look inwardly  and  see how to contribute your on quota towards sanitizing and  developing our great country NIGERIA.
It begins with you,people like you are the problems   we are having in this  great nation,from your post, you do not see anything good in being black.
I AM  PROUD TO BE BLACK
I WILL EVER COME BACK AS A BLACK MAN IF GOD ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN
N-G-E-R-I-A= GOOD PEOPLE ! GREAT NATION

LONG LIVE NIGERIA !
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
the existence of such a thread at all on nairaland is quite disgraceful and portrays the deep seated inferiority complex affecting the average nigerian. . .i can just imagine a non-nigerian seeing this and laughing in mockery of how kolonially-mental nigerians wanna be white

i spit on your worthless thread. . .ewu
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mudley313:

the existence of such a thread at all on nairaland is quite disgraceful and portrays the deep seated inferiority complex affecting the average nigerian. . .i can just imagine a non-nigerian seeing this and laughing in mockery of how kolonially-mental nigerians wanna be white

i spit on your worthless thread. . .ewu
he's just askin a question undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
makajibbz:

he's just askin a question undecided

why the fvck will such a question come to his mind to the point of opening up a thread on nairaland on it if he's not suffering from some serious form of low self-esteem issues. . .n aint you the dude referring to the US passport as white mans passport like we still living in the 30's or sumthin? smh

Anyways, I hope threadstarter realizes his uselessness and blows his f.uckin brains out with a desert eagle and the bullet goes through his fish skull and through his room mate who then falls dead over his body thus fulfilling his life long fantasy of dying with another man on top of him. . .ewu
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
is'nt it a whitemans passport
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by idifu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
And if i will av to do it again i will be the same old me ,aint nothing wrong being Nigerian or black man.
I'm black and Proud of my beautiful black skin hehehehe
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Mudley313: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
makajibbz:

is'nt it a whitemans passport

are you a fool? so, how come i, a blackman of both nigerian parents, and countless other indians, asians, latinos, arabs, etc got one?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
see me see wahala,

are you american, or are the indians,asians, 'black americans' americans
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mudley313:

why the fvck will such a question come to his mind to the point of opening up a thread on nairaland on it if he's not suffering from some serious form of low self-esteem issues. . .n aint you the dude referring to the US passport as white mans passport like we still living in the 30's or sumthin? smh

Anyways, I hope threadstarter realizes his uselessness and blows his f.uckin brains out with a desert eagle and the bullet goes through his fish skull and through his room mate who then falls dead over his body thus fulfilling his life long fantasy of dying with another man on top of him. . .ewu

Cool down man. I understood what I was doing even before opening the thread. The replies has proven the thread wrong. So what else are you bothered about. Mind you I never stated I wanted to be white. Its just a comment that is left for you guys to agree or disagree.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
Brownteeth:

Cool down man. I understood what I was doing even before opening the thread. The replies has proven the thread wrong. So what else are you bothered about. Mind you I never stated I wanted to be white. Its just a comment that is left for you guys to agree or disagree.

you're a darned liar. Let me bust you wide open here:

you started the thread at 4:37pm on august 22

Brownteeth:

Who wants to be a black man a second time in another world if given the chance to choose? Considering the disease, poverty, wars, racism, apartheid, corruption, slavery and etc plaguing the black race in Africa, Am sure none of the blacks will want to be a black man again. The world may be a better place if there's only one race cos all the problems caused by color will cease to exist. Who will come back black?

by 7:19 pm nobody had replied the thread (since nobody was interested in the daft topic), so you decided to remind people it was there:

Brownteeth:

angry sad cheesy grin

later on, when the replies were not to your liking, you came up with this rubbish:

Brownteeth:

@replies above.

Those must be among the biggest lies of 2010 in nairaland.

and to crown it all, you pulled this out of your ugly behind:

Brownteeth:

@buzugee. When you go overseas and discover that your chances are limited because of your skin colour, wouldn't you start wishing you were white? Answer me. besides what do you mean by black British and black American phonetics? Weren't these phonetics derived from and in the white mans land?

oponu!!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
kabukabu:

You said, "not so sure caucasians are a minority because eastern europeans are also caucaians shocked shocked shocked.no kidding
Fact is,that still has them at the bottom of ethniticity population around the world, behind Asians and Latinos, and Africans.

We have 4 main races in the world

Caucasoid- European whites, Including some Arabs

Negroid- Black of African origin

Australoid- Australian black with curly hair

Mongoloids- Asians- Indians, Hispanic, Many Arabs and Chinko looking people
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by bababuff(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
@poster
I am black and proud. I am proud of my colour, and whoever is not proud of his or her colour is not fit to live.

What matters is your "being", the spirit in you, and not your colour.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Brownteeth(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah:

you're a darned liar. Let me bust you wide open here:

you started the thread at 4:37pm on august 22

by 7:19 pm nobody had replied the thread (since nobody was interested in the daft topic), so you decided to remind people it was there:

later on, when the replies were not to your liking, you came up with this rubbish:

and to crown it all, you pulled this out of your ugly behind:

oponu!!

Tpiah. What I came to understand is nobody will admit the truth here cos outsiders may be watching us. We have to cover up and claim its alright to avoid the embarrassment of the truth. I just asked a question remember.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
who is "we"?

se ori e o daru sha.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by ifytess(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
yes of course i will,
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by jmoore(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
Poster is suffering from inferiority complex. I will be black over and over again. A time will come when a black man, a Nigerian will be the richest man in the world and the poster of this topic may have already bleached his skin. This just shows how some people know nothing about their history. Thousands of years ago it was Egypt who were blacks fed the world for seven years during a famine that struck the whole world for the same seven years. I can go on and on listing major accomplishments of the black race. This world has nothing to do with our skin color but mentality. Two black Nigerians had a white baby that means God is passing a message to us, "say no to racism"
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Tpiah, No vex jare
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by jokobaba: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd come back again as me, without any hesitation. Life must really suck for you, OP.
you wicked oh
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by mufasa(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
@OP would you rather be an Iraqi?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2010
Ranoscky:

@Madley, nice reply to @Violent!

@Buzugee, u get mouth die!

@Dayokanu, i dey enjoy u!

@OP, u wanna be a wyt man right? undecided y not bleach your skin with what GOLD passes thru b4 it fully b'coms GOLD? undecided
dunno abou all dat grin grin
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by ayinba1(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
NO! H$#@ NO!

I will be a strong BLACK WOMAN, just like I am now! Thank you  grin

On the other hand, if the poster meant "skin color"; erhmm, , ermm, Not to be racist but given all what is known but not admitted openly, why would I want to come back as a mutant?

Remember, the black couple that gave birth to the "white kid", Ok, the correct scientific term is MUTATION , but my wonderful caucasian scientists will qualify it every other than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spokeman - Nigeria Belongs To ALLAH / DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Adeseye Ogunlewe Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.