Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? (12584 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by makajibbz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tcrack:

the problem of the black man is not his skin. if the whites do thing the way we do things, they will be in the same mess. trust me.
its the mindset

didnt yu see that nigerian idiiot flaunting the pic of a whitemans passport with pride. b'cos dey dashed him. undecided
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
chiogo:

Really? And where did you get that from? African-Americans are not even up to 20% of the population, Whites are at least 60% of the U.S. population. Dunno what you're talking about.
the fear of a brown nation is why whites are suppressing the numbers. paranoia induced by past actions. the fact is that whites are now forty something percent of the usa population thanks to hispanics boom. do your research. dont get bamboozled, hoodwinked
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2010
yeah, Mexicans have taken over. DAMN. embarassed
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Horus(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2010
The White race is a dying race. Plagued with hundreds of Genetic defective genes and disorders, and with many millions of infertile white males, and Females, it will only be a matter of time before the White race will become extinct, as was the case with the dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. If white people don't exterminate themselves, with all their nuclear weapons, biological weapons, and their warlike tendencies, their genetic disorders will eventually due them all in.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah, Mexicans have taken over. DAMN.  embarassed
yup lol. they have taken over all the states. in illinois, california, arizona and florida you might as well be in mexico. haba espanol ?
in chicago, once you go west of western avenue its all hispanics. they are all over the suburbs too. evanston, skokie etc. and then all over the northside once you go north of pratt avenue its like mexico. you feel like you are driving through mexico. they have their lil bicycles selling popsicles and snacks. the little kids all screaming and playing on the streets at night. its a beautiful thang.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2010
buzugee:

the fear of a brown nation is why whites are suppressing the numbers. paranoia induced by past actions. the fact is that whites are now forty something percent of the usa population thanks to hispanics boom. do your research. dont get bamboozled, hoodwinked
I've done my research and Whites are 79.8% of the population, why don't you tell me the percentage your research gave? You're so funny playing this victim mindset "Oh white people are suppressing the numbers" Very funny. Just take a walk into a Non HBC(Historically Black College) school and tell me who the majorities are. No doubt there are lots of Mexicans in the country, mostly due to illegal immigration and high fertility rate but they're still minorities. . .until 2042  tongue
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

I've done my research and Whites are 79.8% of the population, why don't you tell me the percentage your research gave? You're so funny playing this victim mindset "Oh white people are suppressing the numbers" Very funny. Just take a walk into a Non HBC(Historically Black College) school and tell me who the majorities are. No doubt there are lots of Mexicans in the country, mostly due to illegal immigration and high fertility rate but they're still minorities. . .until 2042  tongue
you better holla at credible sources. whites are now 48 percent of the usa population. alot of my friends are census workers. they are suppressing the numbers because they dont want revolutionary folks like the black panthers taking advantage of the numbers to start lynching and enslaving whites like they are doing in south africa
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2010
Horus:

The White race is a dying race. Plagued with hundreds of Genetic defective genes and disorders, and with many millions of infertile white males, and Females, it will only be a matter of time before the White race will become extinct, as was the case with the dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals. If white people don't exterminate themselves, with all their nuclear weapons, biological weapons, and their warlike tendencies, their genetic disorders will eventually due them all in.

strong points
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2010
buzugee:

you better holla at credible sources. whites are now 48 percent of the usa population. alot of my friends are census workers. they are suppressing the numbers because they dont want revolutionary folks like the black panthers taking advantage of the numbers to start lynching and enslaving whites like they are doing in south africa
grin grin grin tongue
What a funny chap. You don't actually need the census or statistics to know. Again, take a walk in a typical American Uni.

Even more LOL @ Horus' post - so White people need to all die before Blacks can be ahead? Chai!
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Horus(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

Dont think only about USA, If you look at the big picture Caucasian are actually the minority on this planet. Caucasians make up 12 percent of the worlds population and in 100 years will only make up 2 or 3 percent of the world's population and could be on the way to extinction. Africa’s population is rising rapidly and will most likely double its population by 2030. By 2050, Africa will be home to more than 20% of the world’s population.  When some of us were born in 1970, there were two Europeans for every African; by the time we may retire in 2030, there will be two Africans for every European.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin tongue
What a funny chap. You don't actually need the census or statistics to know. Again, take a walk in a typical American Uni.

Even more LOL @ Horus' post - so White people need to all die before Blacks can be ahead? Chai!
well. . . do you really think a lot of Hispanics got o Uni? not trying to be racist but. . .
they say 50% of all babies born in the US are now minorities. . . no way whites are still the majority.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin tongue

american uni ? lmao. how many people are in an american uni ? 20,000 tops ? whats the population of america ? over 300 million people. come on now. are you actually judging the population of 300 million people by 20,000 people ? tongue
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by buzugee(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2010
its like someone going to howard or spellman university and saying the population of america must be 80 percent black because of all the black people there tongue
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2010
Horus:

Dont think only about USA, If you look at the big picture Caucasian are actually the minority on this planet. Caucasians make up 12 percent of the worlds population and in 100 years will only make up 2 or 3 percent of the world's population and could be on the way to extinction. Africa’s population is rising rapidly and will most likely double its population by 2030. By 2050, Africa will be home to more than 20% of the world’s population.  When some of us were born in 1970, there were two Europeans for every African; by the time we may retire in 2030, there will be two Africans for every European.
Sure, I was looking at just the USA based off of Buzugee's post that Whites are the "minority in America". Talking about the world, Asia is the most populous race. China alone is more than twice America's population. Then there's India, the second most populous then the U.S. Africa is the second largest continent yet when people think of America, it's the country U.S. not as a continent. It's just that powerful, which is the problem since they aren't that much anyway going by the fact that the U.S. constitutes of many other races besides Whites. It just shows that population is not power so all this talk about White extinction is useless. Nigeria's over-population may actually be one of its problems.

THE AMAKA:

well. . . do you really think a lot of Hispanics got o Uni? not trying to be racist but. . .
they say 50% of all babies born in the US are now minorities. . . no way whites are still the majority.
It doesn't have to be a Uni(4-yr college), could be a Community college. You still find lots of White people. Like I said, there are lots of Mexicans and they make up more than half of Hispanics in America. Hispanic women in general are said to have a higher fertility rate(at least 3 children for one Hispanic woman during a lifetime) compared to Black women(2.2 children) and Caucasian women(1.8 children). Many Mexicans are illegal immigrants anyway so Buzugee does have a point but do they really count in the census if they're illegal? 50% of babies born are minorities? Not Mexicans? Well, that's still not proof since minorities = Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans/Alaskan natives, Native Hawaiians, etc. So, the remaining 50% are of what race?

buzugee:

american uni ? lmao. how many people are in an american uni ? 20,000 tops ? whats the population of america ? over 300 million people. come on now. are you actually judging the population of 300 million people by 20,000 people ? tongue
Well, you'd have to know how many Universities there are in the country to conclude. I know my school has a population of over 20,000 and Whites are def. the majority.

buzugee:

its like someone going to howard or spellman university and saying the population of america must be 80 percent black because of all the black people there  tongue
No, it's not the same. Everyone that goes to those schools is almost always Black, sometimes latino. That's why you shouldn't look at a HBC school but a school not limited to a specific race. tongue
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2010
makajibbz:

its the mindset

didnt yu see that nigerian idiiot flaunting the pic of a whitemans passport with pride. b'cos dey dashed him. undecided

Its not a "whiteman's"passport,neither is the US a "whiteman's" country, did I not tell you not to stay outside in that UAE heat,you write like your brains are fried.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Becomrich0: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2010
I think most of you have serious problem. And you need help. Either she is white woman, china, india,black or blond or red hair. You better dont let her come near my bed room. In nine month times, I would be doing baby naming ceremony.

You know what since the population of canada is so small. If they line up all the unmarried white woman near my bedroom. In 365 days by the grace of God after next 9 month, I would be celebrate baby naming ceremony for 365 babies. the operation  would be call  NO CHILDLESS WOMAN.    Yorubas do not believe women should be childless. It is against yoruba culture that a woman is childless. what nonsense are you talking about open your mind people. And dont be a racist.

You people are sick, Horus call me at 1647 2582755, you have a problem.  Everybody is beautiful in the sight of God. look at this woman , you racist people and ask if you dont want your children to look like this.

[img]http://ryanbarrett.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345259a469e200e553d6a7e98833-800wi[/img]
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Horus(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2010
chiogo:

so White people need to all die before Blacks can be ahead? Chai!

No I never said that, I just gave you some statistics about the population, some Facts. Do your own research to find out.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2010
If there's a reincarnation, I would wish to be black.

Is anyone forgetting the phrase Black is beautiful?. . .It all depends on self confidence.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2010
U.S. Census Population projections 2008 2050
Non-Hispanic whites 66% 46%
Hispanics (of any race) 15% 30%
African Americans 14% 15%
Asian Americans 5% 9%

A report in August 2008[40] from the U.S. Census Bureau projects that non-Hispanic whites will no longer make up the majority of the population by 2042, but will remain the largest race. This is a revision of earlier projections that this would occur in 2050. Today, non-Hispanic White Americans make up about 66% of the population. This percentage is expected to fall to 46% in 2050. The report foresees the Hispanic and Latino population rising from 15% today to 30% by 2050. Today, African Americans make up 14% of the population, in 2050 they are projected to comprise 15%. Asian Americans make up 5% of the population and are expected to make up 9% in 2050. The U.S. has 308 million people today, and is projected to reach 400 million by 2039 and 439 million in 2050.[17][41][42]

A report from the Pew Research Center in 2008 projects that by 2050, non-Hispanic Whites will make up 47% of the population, down from 67% projected in 2005.[43] Non-Hispanic whites made up 85% of the population in 1960.[44] It foresees the Hispanic population rising from 14% in 2005 to 29% by 2050.[45] The proportion of Asian Americans would almost double by 2050. Overall, the population of the U.S. was due to rise from 296 million in 2005 to 438 million, with 82% of the increase due to immigration.[46]

Of the nation's children in 2050, 62% are expected to be of a minority ethnicity, up from 44% today.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Becomrich0: 1:04am On Aug 24, 2010
Then let all the USA women call my number. My weapon is for free.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Horus(m): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

You people are sick, Horus call me at 1647 2582755, you have a problem.  look at this woman , you racist people and ask if you dont want your children to look like this.

No No and No, I dont want my children to look like this woman on the picture, because I have the right to prefer Black Children. And there is nothing wrong with the posting of statistics about the world population. Why are you in a state of shock?
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2010
Dont think only about USA, If you look at the big picture Caucasian are actually the minority on this planet. Caucasians make up 12 percent of the worlds population and in 100 years will only make up 2 or 3 percent of the world's population and could be on the way to extinction. Africa’s population is rising rapidly and will most likely double its population by 2030. By 2050, Africa will be home to more than 20% of the world’s population.  When some of us were born in 1970, there were two Europeans for every African; by the time we may retire in 2030, there will be two Africans for every European.

i'm not so sure caucasians are a minority because eastern europe is also caucasian.

and if you add most of the middle eastern regions eg iran (persia), etc, these are places considered caucasian and who, if need be, can boost "white" populations. Likewise much of the latin world technically isnt white, but they could still be considered caucasian.

yemenis, for example, look like western europeans for the most part. At least in most of the photos i've seen.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2010
Easy poster,because you could end up being these white guys,

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah:

i'm not so sure caucasians are a minority because eastern europe is also caucasian.

and if you add most of the middle eastern regions eg iran (persia), etc, these are places considered caucasian and who, if need be, can boost "white" populations. Likewise much of the latin world technically isnt white, but they could still be considered caucasian.

yemenis, for example, look like western europeans for the most part. At least in most of the photos i've seen.
Diversity Patterns

There are more than 6.5 billion people in the world today. Nearly 2/3 of them are Asians living on less than 1/3 of the land. Only about 5% of the world's people live in North America.

GEOGRAPHIC REGION POPULATION PERCENT
OF WORLD
Asia 3,518,000,000 56.4%
Africa 839,000,000 13.5%
Europe (including nations that
were part of the Soviet Union) 803,000,000 12.9%
Latin America and Caribbean 539,000,000 8.7%
North America (U.S. and Canada) 320,000,000 5.1%
Near East 179,000,000 2.9%
Oceania (Pacific Islands) 32,000,000 .5%

Source: Global Population Profile

It pays to at least do some research, also last time I checked Iranians and Yeminis were not white or caucasian.I know Iranians personally and there are differences.

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Becomrich0: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2010
Horus ,kabukabu both of you are racist. you have problem. Call my phone number (01)647 2582755 . you need talking to.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2010
kabukabu

next time, read and comprehend before rushing to type.

now go back and reread my post very carefully.

if it still flies above you, then waka pass.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2010
and what kind of s.tupid thread is this anyway.

these stormfront lackeys on nl are so annoying angry

from asking black people to admit they're monkeys (morpheus)

to gadogado moaning over his people's lack of intelligence (whoever his people are)

and now brownteeth, rather than see a dentist, opens daft threads on nl.

then again, the other one, cant recall his name, who started a thread about a black woman who hates her blackness.

[size=20pt]CAPITAL FAIL.[/size]

If you hate yourself, your mama, your papa, your ancestors, whatever, na you sabi!

cant stand all these i wanna be white hoozas.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 24, 2010
I <3 myself. We blacks, Africans, come in all sorts of varieties. I wouldn't give that up for the world cheesy

Poverty, disease, slavery, you name it. We have always overcome and that's what makes us who we are: STRONG wink
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 2:36am On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah:

You said, "not so sure caucasians are a minority because eastern europeans are also caucaians shocked shocked shocked.no kidding
Fact is,that still has them at the bottom of ethniticity population around the world, behind Asians and Latinos, and Africans.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by kabukabu(m): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2010
tpiah
Seriously have you ever been outside of Nigeria?Yeminis and Iranians do not look remotely caucasian.Latin Americans are not caucasian and Eastern europe combined with North american Caucasians only make up about 11% of world population.
Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by tpiah: 3:27am On Aug 24, 2010
some yemenis look white

Re: Will You Be A Black Man A Second Time? by chiogo(f): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2010
^^ Those people do not look White. Being light-skinned alone is not enough to make one look White. I can tell a person is Latino most times regardless of how pale they look. Same with Asians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. / PHOTOS: Kano Deputy Governor Gawuna Resumes Office / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.