Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (14003 Views)

We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
khiaa:

Its always the Western world's fault, Nigerians had a choice not to participate in the scams, if they were morally responsible like the op said they would have rejected the devious scams. I have received many scams on my computer and a check delivered to my home from First Bank. I investigated the scams and they all came from Nigeria. undecided
Oopsie. Sorry about that
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

Morally responsible people? Explain your evil money rituals and scams all over the planet then. undecided Morally responsible indeed!!
funny you told me to keep my mouth out of black American business and you are typing crap about my country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
funny you told me to keep my mouth out of black American business and you are typing crap about my country.

When Nigerians are sending scams via my computer, it is my business, when Nigerians are sending fake checks to my home via First Bank it is my business. Instead of supporting the evil that some of your people do, why don't you be a man and stand up for what's right? Condem those who are contributing to these scams. undecided Tell me, what harm or scams are black Americans doing to Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

When Nigerians are sending scams via my computer, it is my business, when Nigerians are sending fake checks to my home via First Bank it is my business. Instead of supporting the evil that some of your people do, why don't you be a man and stand up for what's right? Condem those who are contributing to these scams. undecided
why should I care?when have you ever condemn your brothers and sisters when they commit crime? none rather you blame it on the white man. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
why should I when have you ever condemn your black brothers and sisters when they commit crime? none rather you blame it on the white man. undecided

What harm are black Americans contributing to Nigerians? You are just an ignorant fool, if you knew anything about American history you would know that all of the evils deeds against non-white people were systematically created by your white Gods. Your ignorance sickens me. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

What harm are black Americans contributing to Nigerians? You are just an ignorant fool, if you knew anything about American history you would know that all of the evils deeds against non-white people were systematically created by your white Gods. Your ignorance sickens me. angry

I'm a fool grin grin lol now let me pretend I believe you, how did you know those scammers are Nigerians? do you know how many Africans are living in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
I'm a fool grin grin lol now let me pretend I believe you, how did you know those scammers are Nigerians? do you know how many Africans are living in Nigeria?

It's called an investigation. Some of your people think that they are really intelligent but they only seem to be able to deceive the white people. Maybe it's the whites greed that makes them easy targets. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

It's called an investigation. Some of your people think that they are really intelligent but they only seem to be able to deceive the white people. Maybe it's the whites greed that makes them easy targets. undecided
You investigate the people that try to scam you and,and they are Nigerians? ok , what part of Nigeria are they from?
1) Their state of origin
2) Their tribes
3) which region do they belong?

is it south ,west north or eastern Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackSaints:
You investigate the people that try to scam you and,and they are Nigerians? ok , what part of Nigeria are they from?
1) Their state of origin
2) Their tribes
3) which region do they belong?

is it south ,west north or eastern Nigeria ?

Who cares what part or tribe they are from, their bad deeds ruins the name of the whole country.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

Who cares what part or tribe they are from, their bad deeds ruins the name of the whole country.
how did you know they are Nigerians? damn, you are not bright at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BetWinners(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
khiaa:

When Nigerians are sending scams via my computer, it is my business, when Nigerians are sending fake checks to my home via First Bank it is my business. Instead of supporting the evil that some of your people do, why don't you be a man and stand up for what's right? Condem those who are contributing to these scams. undecided Tell me, what harm or scams are black Americans doing to Nigerians?
American media via satellite television and now the social media, has spread the toxic black American culture (if one can call it that) far and wide.The damage it has caused in Nigeria cannot be understated/underestimated/ignored.Rap music,lackadasical attitudes amongst the youth, excessive worship of material possessions,widespread baby mamaism/papaism,excessive drug use amongst the youth,disrespectful women everywhere,good-for-nothing men,gang mentality/warfare taking over the society,self-loathing of one's race etc .Black Americans are a toxic breed.May I never come in direct contact with any of you people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2019
BetWinners:
American media via satellite television and now the social media, has spread the toxic black American culture (if one can call it that) far and wide.The damage it has caused in Nigeria.Rap music,lackadasical attitudes amongst the youth, excessive worship of material possessions,widespread baby mamaism/papaism,excessive drug use amongst the youth,disrespectful women everywhere,good-for-nothinggang mentality/warfare etc .Black Americans are a toxic breed.May I never come in direct contact with any

Black Americans didn't do that to Nigerians you did all of those things to yourselves because that is the type of people that some of you are. Black Americans are thousands of miles away yet you want to blame us for your lack of morals and accountability. undecided You behave the way you do because it's in your nature. I guess black Americans are responsible for your crazy rituals as well, or do you want to blame the white man for your bad behavior? You rape your babies and daughters, probably rape your sons too. Imagine marrying 11year old girls. Noooo! Don't blame your savagery behavior on anyone but yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BetWinners(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

Black Americans didn't do that to Nigerians you did all of those things to yourselves because that is the type of people that some of you are. Black Americans are thousands of miles away yet you want to blame us for your lack of morals and accountability. undecided You behave the way you do because it's in your nature. I guess black Americans are responsible for your crazy rituals as well, or do you want to blame the white man for your bad behavior?
Satellite television was extremely successful in normalizing these behaviours which used to be anomalies in the Nigerian society until the mid 2000s when they started gaining a foothold .Look closely and you will realize how completely destructive black american "culture" is.The sad truth is black americans are scum.Everything you people touch turns to poo.I am a Nigerian.We really don't blame the white men for our flaws like you weak-willed Black Americans do.
Click the link below to see an example of what I was referring to about the toxicity of your people:
https://www.nairaland.com/5025980/ungrateful-girlfriend-not-happy-valentine

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
how did you know they are Nigerians? damn, you are not bright at all. undecided
no mind that khiaa girl the mumu want to act smart. I remember when you ask her about gettho gaggers.she denial the ladies being black Americans

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Gluckudom1(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
if the naija girls begin Wear the Bikinis,na the same men go be the first to call them oloshos and farm tools.. mtcheew

you just yarn my mind
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

Its always the Western world's fault, Nigerians had a choice not to participate in the scams, if they were morally responsible like the op said they would have rejected the devious scams. I have received many scams on my computer and a check delivered to my home from First Bank. I investigated the scams and they all came from Nigeria. undecided
That rich coming from someone who blames the white man at everything

https://www.nairaland.com/4898491/mckenzie-nicole-adams-commits-suicide/3

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2019
BetWinners:
Satellite television was extremely successful in normalizing these behaviours which used to be anomalies in the Nigerian society until the mid 2000s when they started gaining a foothold .Look closely and you will realize how completely destructive black american "culture" is.The sad truth is black americans are scum.Everything you people touch turns to poo.I am a Nigerian.We really don't blame the white men for our flaws like you weak-willed Black Americans do.
Click the link below to see an example of what I was referring to about the toxicity of your people:
https://www.nairaland.com/5025980/ungrateful-girlfriend-not-happy-valentine

Why are you so weak to let another culture a whole continent away influence you? Have some balls, man up and take responsibility for your actions. That's why Nigeria will never progress, it's too many boys running the country instead of men. You call black Americans scum yet the whole world sees Nigeria as a shythole country, you said that everything we touch turn to poo, how is that possible when the whole world has profited on our creations? Boy you need to stop typing because the more you type the more you expose your useless, worthless selves.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
no mind that khiaa girl the mumu want to act smart. I remember when you ask her about gettho gaggers.she denial the ladies being black Americans
lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Gluckudom1(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
if the naija girls begin Wear the Bikinis,na the same men go be the first to call them oloshos and farm tools.. mtcheew

you just yarn my mind
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
lol grin grin
why is she even here lol I thought Ghana have open their borders to black Americans
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BetWinners(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you so weak to let another culture a whole continent away influence you? Have some balls, man up and take responsibility for your actions. That's why Nigeria will never progress, it's too many boys running the country instead of men. You call black Americans scum yet the whole world sees Nigeria as a shythole country, you said that everything we touch turn to poo, how is that possible when the whole world has profited on our creations? Boy you need to stop typing because the more you type the more you expose your useless, worthless selves.
Why am i not surprised you are not intelligent?I can tell you have no idea how influential the signals being constantly beamed into people's homes on satellite televisions to view are.This culture destruction isn't only happening in Africa but in every region.Asia,Europe,oceania,Mid east,south America etc.Young people walking around calling themselves "gangsters" and "niggers",calling women "hoes" and "bitches",tattooing their bodies trying to be lil Wayne.
The world calls Nigeria a shythole according to you yet the world can't let us be.Continue praising your peoples worthless,crummy and destructive creations.Dont expect everyone to roll in the mud with your kind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2019
JjBankys:
That rich coming from someone who blames the white man at everything

The difference is, the white man in America systematically hendered black Americans from succeeding, it is a fact which they have owned up to themselves. That is the downfall of being black in America, Nigerians on the other hand want to blame black Americans for your rotten behavior which we had no part in(hell we don't even know you) yet you never blame the white man(your Gods) who came to Nigeria and colonized it, raped your women, killed your men, but that's OK, you forgive them, wait forgive is the wrong word, I will use admire them, most of you even seek out those demons for marriage. That is disgusting behavior.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
why is she even here lol I thought Ghana have open their borders to black Americans
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

The difference is, the white man in America systematically hendered black Americans from succeeding, it is a fact which they have owned up to themselves. That is the downfall of being black in America, Nigerians on the other hand want to blame black Americans for your rotten behavior which we had no part in(hell we don't even know you) yet you never blame the white man(your Gods) who came to Nigeria and colonized it, raped your women, killed your men, but that's OK, you forgive them, wait forgive is the wrong word, I will use admire them, most of you even seek out those demons for marriage. That is disgusting behavior.
You have problem with the white man, that's your business we don't really care. so how did you know the scammers are Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2019
JjBankys:
You have problem with the white man, that's your business we don't really care. so how did you know the scammers are Nigerians?

How many non Nigerians are in Lagos? Who has the nature of deceit other than Nigerians and Caucasians? grin I think that is why Nigerians worship whites so much because you see yourselves in them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

How many non Nigerians are in Lagos? Who has the nature of deceit other than Nigerians and Caucasians? grin
you are not smart, so don't try to act smart. now tell how did you know they are Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2019
JjBankys:
you are not smart, so don't try to act smart. now tell how did you know they are Nigerians.
she picks her battle very well,see how she avoids blacksaints Mention
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by BlackSaints: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
she picks her battle very well,see how she avoids blacksaints Mention
dude wink
JjBankys:

lol she can't tell, her answer self is just dumb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2019
BetWinners:
Why am i not surprised you are not intelligent?I can tell you have no idea how influential the signals being constantly beamed into people's homes on satellite televisions to view are.This culture destruction isn't only happening in Africa but in every region.Asia,Europe,oceania,Mid east,south America etc.Young people walking around calling themselves "gangsters" and "niggers",calling women "hoes" and "bitches",tattooing their bodies trying to be lil Wayne.
The world calls Nigeria a shythole according to you yet the world can't let us be.Continue praising your peoples worthless,crummy and destructive creations.Dont expect everyone to roll in the mud with your kind

Turn the damn TV or radio off if you are too weak to resist the bullshyt it produces. It is very difficult for Nigerians to admit to wrong doing, until you do your eyes will remain closed and your country will never be prosperous. Keep letting your Gods rape Nigeria of it's resources, you are even letting the Chinese rape and pillage your country now. Nigeria definitely need strong men to fight for her but you guys are a bunch of weak punks. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by khiaa(f): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2019
JjBankys:

An investigation was done by 20/20 and the FBI.
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2019
khiaa:

How many non Nigerians are in Lagos? Who has the nature of deceit other than Nigerians and Caucasians? grin I think that is why Nigerians worship whites so much because you see yourselves in them.
Maybe you should go to Ghana,where they don't do ritualist, rape or worship white people. smiley you have no idea what the world is little child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QZQn3asUg
Re: Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? / When 'love' Makes You Cry / Can You Pay This Girl 30k Per Night - See What She Sent Me (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.