Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (60234 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ategberoson(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....

a guy is behind this moniker. but what are the mods doing to curtail these about to go mad people in this forum?

only God knows how many guys that would have fall victims of this scammer
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by IzzyyUnique: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....

Attacking you is bad but you such an idiot. Give no afonja your number but masturbate more on your foolishness. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by bcomputer101: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

This local sweety olosho wey Darlington carry for Duse garden self dey talk.
You are nothing but depot of diseases

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Great500: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
From that post(s) everyone is making...ignoring the main post by the op...hmmm what does that signify? That the Mr Rational laughter of a guy made a complete fool of himself? grin
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by pillan(f): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Amac2019:
We Nigerians need to start minding our business or at least focus on what's important, what does teni's sexuality have to do with that one?, I won't be surprised if she was tagged a lez cos of her tomboyish nature and surprisingly most tomboys aren't gay, some are just too protective of their body parts or feel comfortable on guy's wears or whatever reason it maybe...Dear Teni, keep making good music and money for yourself joor
i don't care about teni's sexuality, but most tomboys are, say some aren't
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Omega30(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I can relate with u girl.Your Dp says it all, and you desperately need a rich guy to alleviate your situation.I see..
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by banqalee(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
u go out with rich guys n u r still this broke? Look at her sole! Dirty thing angry

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by grandstar(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2019
So what if she is a lesbian. Her case and yours are with Jehovah or are they not? Each of us, including the hypocrites will render an account to him.

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Chipink(f): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

Yoruba + Edo. I am OK with Benue Warri Edo but calabar and other ibo states have been prohibited in my family lineAge

Yoruba, benue and Benin, has been prohibited for me aswell., especially Yoruba.

Anywhere else can work

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Born2Breed(f): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Silly statement. Being a Tom-boy doesn't make any a lesbian.
When you grow up in midst of a lot of boys and like the way they do their thing,an average girl will like to emulate especially when you have male siblings you look up to and they tend to teach you how to stand your ground, it makes you feel even stronger than boys.
Is Bobrisky gay?
Nonsense!
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Deleayoone: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Look at how dirty u look mumu mofos...you are a pig auntie big mouth

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by abbeyty(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Insreponsible daughter of a gun who wakes her parent up with a slap.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by mascot345: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Poor men done suffer o.
Chai.
Naija babes.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:

Anywhere else can work
Lol. Is it not you ibo people That kill yourself the most. Calabar women can't do without adultery even if their man have big stuff while imo and akwa ibom can't marry. You people now confuse yourself with Biafra while your leader Nnamdi Kanu is chilling in Isreal
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Paulflurry29: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Park well, since when did lesbianism affect her Art or her Heart .... go get your pvc

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Badonasty(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Carrywent:
What is seen to be tsunami of havoc is cooking up as An online Blogger and hype man recognised across the world as Mr Rational Laughter accuses singer Teni Ola on a fresh scandal.
He posted on his timeline yesterday claiming a close friend to the "CASE" crooner Teni Makanaki , disclosed it to him. How ever angry nigerians who reacted to the claim warned him to mind his business. While others said they know already.
See screenshot Bellow;
Source:
https://phcitybreed./2019/02/12/teni-is-a-lesbian-blogger-hypeman-accuses-the-singer-nigerians-react/

isn't it obvious

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by temple25: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Arindin ni eleyi oooo.

You are a disgrace to your tribe. You deserve a credible flogging.

Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by firstolalekan(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Masama:
She is a lesbian
And so fuckìng what?
It's ugly and fat girls thing...

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by lexxwiz(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

This is one of the reasons my family took an oath never to marry ibos

Oh sheeetup.. You sound just like the girl you quoted.. And your family is? If you wanna lash the girl, go ahead, she deserves all the insults she gets and even more.. But I am sorry to say, you and your family should go get help.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by IkemChris(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Dear Teni, You are officially welcome to Starhood. A life were you will face more than what you expect, a life were people will Always talk trash just to make money from defaming another man working so had to make it. My dear Teni keep working hard and doing your best with your songs. Never give thoughts to olori bu ruku. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by SexytorresE(f): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2019
46O1CE:

Is that your room on your dp like a pig pen?
Yuck!
weytin carry u go dia now? grin grin grin room na room na
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by MyGeneration(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
How e take concern u. Is she fucking your sister?
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by bluefilm: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Ask4diva:
That tomboy thing sef.. Nobody will tell you before you drop it on ur own grin

Are you talking from your personal experience? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by firstolalekan(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Daaaaaaaahh....

My mother is a woman....
Really?
Please tell me more

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Freak4achild(f): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Child of hate. Frustrated bitch. She's not the cause for your mysery. Amukunmeko
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Abudu2000(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
teni is good, no doubt but all these excess hype is what I'm trying to understand. music ain't about being a genuis or whatever, it's about being able to entertain. while JayZ and jcole can rap circles, I would rather listen to Migos or Travis Scott. I don't care about your lyrics, I want to relax, that's all. so Teni you better change pattern before the street start noticing the oversabi
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by NotBeenPaid: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:

Anywhere else can work

loveDcross:

Yoruba + Edo. I am OK with Benue Warri Edo but calabar and other ibo states have been prohibited in my family lineAge

See how the two two both of you are sounding like early morning adult-kids as if any region in Nigeria is better than the other when it comes to honesty, dignity and sincerity.

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by firstolalekan(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Lol
See this frustrated nonentity loser
Osu people and their bad mouth sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.