Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (60236 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by DaddyNimo(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
yours boy Don break this one heart multiple platinum record times lolzzzzzzzz Pele.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by LadyJasper: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:
Might be true though.
There is a high chance it's true because of her body and nature, because men don't usually find people like her attractive, so the frustration forces them into lesbianism
FALLACY.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Abee79(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Mariangeles(f): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

This is one of the reasons my family took an oath never to marry ibos
Not all Igbos are the same...

Some people are just a disgrace to their tribe .

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by efeski(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu someone dats a lesbian

Ode!!!
Is it your lesbianism?
abi she toast you?

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by SirLakes: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....

What do you have to offer than your smelly pussycat

Bitcha get a life outside nairaland
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Lolz...e done start oh grin
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by HVILLE: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

I guess your father is richer than dangote just asking, even my aboki room is a paradise compare to that rubbish
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Seriously, stop this whole tribalism thing, it’s annoying, irresponsible and juvenile.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Make una pity that girl na grin
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ayobami7(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ayiibobo(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
arindin
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by tfash96(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
u this ojukwu again....U can never be relevant in dis life.looking 4 rich guy 2 date u will surely die poor
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ask4diva(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2019
bluefilm:

Are you talking from your personal experience? grin
wink
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by MeeLan: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
one high female DJ told my guy at Surulere that Teni plays the boy in the Lesbo thing. we were all high, so I couldn't make much of any asking.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
She is not far from lesbianism
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Glaxxs: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:
Might be true though.
There is a high chance it's true because of her body and nature, because men don't usually find people like her attractive, so the frustration forces them into lesbianism
Nonsense Talk
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by queenitee(f): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2019
FemiEddy:
Sincerely, the lady above is making too much noise. No offense tho
Tbvh, I wanted to quote her but decided against it.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Harry4truth: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
please try and be smart with your states and the pictures you post here. I tried toasting you a while back and I regret my actions because from all your comments that I've read, your IQ is very low.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Send me your acct details so i go give you money to buy paint to paint ur room, if at all God no say i still try for ur body. But LAS LAS u Dirty oo.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by amiebola(f): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
ok....noted
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by ourkobo: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Sending you " gmail "??

Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by mainman7(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
You can't abuse a whole race cos of some idiots' stupidity. HE doesn't protect your type. Your shield is down and your protection is out already. Be careful, 3 different Afonjas would make you baby mama to their kids if you don't apologize. It's not a threat, it's a promise.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by lordthree(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:
Might be true though.

Whats wrong with her body? cause she's chubby? and her Nature? that girl has more of a personality than you could ever have? and frustration over a man? no offense but you are incredibly stupid ma.

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2019
She even wears the lgbt symbolic colours at times sad

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Kwinesther: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2019
I'm not surprised, people will hate you for no reason when you're progressing.

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by macello4(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
u will be good for doggy style on bed, ur pic says it all. As for d broke guys distubing u for ur number dey are lazy youth.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2019
On a good day, I prefer bi-sexual ladies.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Kwinesther: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Seriously?
Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ohraykon: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
efeski:

Ode!!!
Is it your lesbianism?
abi she toast you?
bastard sense far from u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.