Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (59745 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by akdjr(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Una go stay off this generation dispute. quote author=Chipink post=75680896]

undecided if u are Yoruba, nobody wants to marry you
They warned me about u people too.

But That account is u quoted is fake though[/quote]
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Amina2019: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
this isnt rocket science. just buy her carriage one can tell.

Carrywent:
What is seen to be tsunami of havoc is cooking up as An online Blogger and hype man recognised across the world as Mr Rational Laughter accuses singer Teni Ola on a fresh scandal.
He posted on his timeline yesterday claiming a close friend to the "CASE" crooner Teni Makanaki , disclosed it to him. How ever angry nigerians who reacted to the claim warned him to mind his business. While others said they know already.
See screenshot Bellow;
Source:
https://phcitybreed./2019/02/12/teni-is-a-lesbian-blogger-hypeman-accuses-the-singer-nigerians-react/

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by FemiEddy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
queenitee:

Tbvh, I wanted to quote her but decided against it.
I had to check Tbvh on google grin, Literature woman

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Sensation55(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
Mtchewww...brain is nt ur type of thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by dododawa1: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
if U understand,U understand,(PANT)
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Blazing8(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
You're a fool seeking attention.. bi#ch
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by pagorino(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
that's the reason you lack wisdom... She will continue to go higher while u continue to rot in that shit pit u are. You can't bring her down cos she doesn't even know if u exist marafucker. The more u abuse her the more she goes higher. Get that into filthy skull n stop being tribalistic in any form of topic. Ewu

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by menshowng(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Iyalaya e o korin to teniola oloribu ma sanfani tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by chris31(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Everybody knows it but for it to come out openly from ur mouth it's not good
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by clapbest(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with pyoor guys, they should find their level.....

I'm still trying to come to terms with your words are you seeking puplicity ? Or trying to advertise what you do for a living? Else if your dp is truly who you are . ....... Then I spit on you

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by darlenese(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

u live in a shit hole , very dirty room , your dirty legs looks roasted and u have the guts to talk down on someone else . SMH

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Shygayboy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chrisus:
I like Teni, but if she's truly a lesbian, let's maintain that same homophobic energy on her. She shouldn't be left cos she's a celebrity or because she sings good.

See otondo oh. Who are these "lets". Let yourself oga. You don't have to call someone else before you dive into your pool of ignorance. Bigot
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Starz825(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
even buhari may decide to quit this forthcoming election because of your level of stupidity
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by bugggg: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
That's not ur pic on display I'm sure grin, show yourself maid ... well u got d attention as needed go cash it out at d bank
Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ohraykon: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Amac2019:
must you quote me, Can't you keep your insult to yourself??if you're certain she's a lez just say it not tagging me a Mumu
bitch may u not be destroyed
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by queenitee(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
FemiEddy:

I had to check Tbvh on google grin, Literature woman
grin grin grin sorry

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by pozazo1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Find another lie......

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by WeighWordSon(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

i wanted giving you a good dose for your stupidity, but I realised you've been rightly served. Its one thing to understand that you're foolish, its another thing to keep it a secret.
Nonsense and Iranu!
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Chrisus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shygayboy:

See otondo oh. Who are these "lets". Let yourself oga. You don't have to call someone else before you dive into your pool of ignorance. Bigot

Seeing your moniker, I'm not surprised. Taking a step further to check your profile picture, I discover it'd be a total waste of time to engage you. You're an aberration.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Shygayboy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chrisus:

Seeing your moniker, I'm not surprised. Taking a step further to check your profile picture, I discover it'd be a total waste of time to engage you. You're an aberration.

Say less fam. You're clearly a homophobic bigot. Stop being so damn ignorant bro.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Chrisus(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shygayboy:

Say less fam. You're clearly a homophobic bigot. Stop being so damn ignorant bro.

Yes, I'm a homophobic bigot. I'll wear it like a badge.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Fakenews: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
I am just wondering how one bįtch was able to successfully derail this thread.

Clearly, we have so many sensitive and pussy arsę niggaz here.

If not, why can't these niggaz just ignore the attention seeking bįtch?

Little wonder it is so easy for these bįtches to get you bįtchass niggaz reactive and on the verge ALL THE TIME once they mention the word broke.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Fahd11: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Doubt your dead brain can ever come back to live... You case is beyond a miracle. Keep rotting with your likes.
Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by SkinnyDude(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ask4diva:
That tomboy thing sef.. Nobody will tell you before you drop it on ur own grin
former tomboy

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by FemiEddy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
queenitee:

grin grin grin sorry
Tbvh cool You are gonna be fun.... following smiley
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by queenitee(f): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
FemiEddy:

Tbvh cool You are gonna be fun.... following smiley
Ikr grin grin following right back grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by West601(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Carrywent post=75670730]What is seen to be tsunami of havoc is cooking up as An online Blogger and hype man recognised across the world as Mr Rational Laughter accuses singer Teni Ola on a fresh scandal.
He posted on his timeline yesterday claiming a close friend to the "CASE" crooner Teni Makanaki , disclosed it to him. How ever angry nigerians who reacted to the claim warned him to mind his business. While others said they know already.
See screenshot Bellow;
Source:
https://phcitybreed./2019/02/12/teni-is-a-lesbian-blogger-hypeman-accuses-the-singer-nigerians-react/

make she no go die like DAT Ghana gal ebony,
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

And see the dirty PIG that has opinion.

Everywhere is just dirty - under your feet, the wall, no bed frame, unkempt hair, dirty short.

Loose, cheap cannon.

What again did you state about not dating broke aszes like you?

I don't know why poor and wretched people always make the most noise.

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Very apt response... well said! grin
Just look at the NL DP/picture of the Onyi22
below with her raised bum bum in a dingy bedroom
in the FCT, Abuja... broke ass girl!

She looks like a student or a Youth Corper whose
heart has been scattered by a broke ass guy!
grin

Stop hyping this b!tch please.

Onyi22 can't be in Abuja na, she can't be a corper or a student either.

She's a cheap call girl rotting away in one village. The type who gets N0.00 - N300 weekly after locals must have fed her with dirty d!cks and STI infested sperm.

Can't you see how dirty the b!tch is Na food for sewage packers be this na..

Her 3310 is by her side- near her dirty legs.

Someone must have given her the d!ck in exchange for 5 mins of his android phone and internet.

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by finest0007(m): 4:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Chrisus:
I like Teni, but if she's truly a lesbian, let's maintain that same homophobic energy on her. She shouldn't be left cos she's a celebrity or because she sings good.

If you and the comrades you're calling on to maintain homophobic energy (which would hardly have any impact) use your lives for more important things maybe cancer would be history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.