Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass (1304 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by RalFamily: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
I actually messed up I won’t lie about that .

I cheated on my boyfriend even after our engagement and since then I have been begging , he cheated too just to punish me and I did not mind.

We have not been talking conversation has not been flowing until yesterday he called me after 1month to ask me if I still love him. I said yes , he said if I do them I should tattoo his name on my ass and his surname on my waist.

I am scared, he said he will pay for it and love me for the rest of his life if I do it for him this valentine.

I am so scared of needles , should I do it or just ignore him . Is this too much for love?...Continue Reading

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...

Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by coolestofall(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
U said u love him n yet asking is this too much 4 love. I'm sure d only reason u dnt want tattoo is cos u dnt want James 2 b seeing John's name on it butt when he is giving u doggy. D honest truth is James does not care as d tattoo does not affect d integrity of d Pussay.
Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by Slynation(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Some girls are just too shallow and stupid in making use of their number 6 (sorry for the intro) Reason why the guys will continue using and dumping their ass...
He cheated just to avenge your cheating() but u don't mind...LOL "what a mumu" grin
Can two wrongs make a right....?? Now he wants you to tattoo his name on your ass as if this guy is your last bus-stop while he can't even think of cresting your name on any part of his body, some relationships ain't worth it, This is purely emotional blackmail, U both goofed up YES, but mending the relationship with this kinda option is a NO NO... besides their is absolutely no guarantee the guy in question will get married to you.

Abeg what are mine even saying, sometimes some people don't need advice but needs serious slaps to reboot their sense....After all when Rihanna was sheepishly been a mumuni for Chris brown all in the name of Love, it was slap that restored her brain cells back to default setting.....!!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by MrFlavvor(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Slynation:
.After all when Rihanna was sheepishly been a mumuni for Chris brown all in the name of Love, it was slap that restored her brain cells back to default setting.....!!

Even after the slap she still no get sense

Like my dad says nothing beats a pretty woman who can sing....except Chris Brown!
Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by Slynation(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2019
MrFlavvor:

Even after the slap she still no get sense

Like my dad says nothing beats a pretty woman who can sing....except Chris Brown!

Lol... but at least that love portion from Chris brown cleared from her eyegrin
Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by SmellingAnus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Even if you tattoo your toto, you go still open am for another guy to chuk preek inside then your boyfriend go ask for tattoo for your clitoris undecided
Re: I Cheated On My boyfriend, Now He Wants Me To Tattoo His Full Name On My Ass by Zombicmodz: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very good idea.

(1) (Reply)

26 Rules For Those Who Wish To Be A GENTLEMAN / Proud African Gay Couple Rock The Internet / As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.