Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React (3391 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Groovenaija360(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
A very humble and lovely man(husband) has been spotted backing his baby while taking a stroll with his wife as seen in the clip below.

He can be seen in a happy and smiling mood as he is performing part of his duty as a worthy husband.

A lot of Nigerians and ladies love the humble behavior.

See Video and reactions below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1CnJ2MomE

>>>https://grovenaija360.com/man-spotted-backing-his-baby-while-walking-with-his-wife-video/

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Laserman: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Shygayboy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Laserman:
Wonders shall never end!

If you consider this a wonder then you've not seen anything in this life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is really nice, and I believe 80% of Nigeria men can even do more than that... BUT some Nigeria women are so ungrateful. Even if you back their dead father's, give them a good furck, grind pepper on a grinding stone, change diapers, do the laundries, wake up by 4.00am to get the kids prepared for school, they'll still go outside and spread their legs for one useless vulcanizer

4 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Groovenaija360(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
CC: Rocktation, farano
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nothing new here. Na me go help am back em pikin before
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Betakeshi: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Joy of fatherhood noni.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Kurtis02(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol... this ain't new.. my uncu did this also but with the carrier.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by sparog(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Everything na news for dis nairaland

He backs his child so what's the big deal
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by cigaricon(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Does he do it as frequent as his wife?
If no then psssssss! Rubish
If yes then kudos to him although I don't see anything special in a man carrying his own child. But he should invest in a baby carrier.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by lottomkyes200: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
that is Honorable of him
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Tamarapetty(f): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
My dad backed me, so e no new nau. . I'm waiting for boo to resume that postion.

I cannur come and go and nau come and trek when we're strolling. Biko bend ya back
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by CaptainStephen(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is normal na, I am currently home and practically back my baby around so no biggie.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
My dad backed me, so e no new nau. . I'm waiting for boo to resume that postion.

I cannur come and go and nau come and trek when we're strolling. Biko bend ya back

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=75700679][/quote] Lol
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol
Bring the baby and put him on my back.... cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Tamarapetty(f): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Bring the baby and put him on my back.... cheesy
Which baby? I meant myself. Lol
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Headlesschicken(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin That's quite unmanly buh his pikin his problem..
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Which baby? I meant myself. Lol
I cannot coman kill myself,,, let the future boo Goan gym... cheesywink
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by highqueen(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
That's his child naa.
Haba
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by chris31(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
The problem is not backing the baby once in a while as a Dad but u now how women used to behave if u do it once u will continue doing it she will assign it as ur official home duty
Failure to continue the assignment arises problem
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Khd95(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op via here,is this what makes a man a lovely and humble husband

For all we don't knw this man could be a cheat,rapist,womanizer as well cheesy
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Tamarapetty(f): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I cannot coman kill myself,,, let the future boo Goan gym... cheesywink
Lol
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Thales01: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
If it were to be within the confines of his home,that is okay.But backing his kid in the public in company of his "enlarged" wife is uncoventional and looks improper.
From their position in the first pic with the man in the front smiling like a weakling and his sizeable wife supposedly walking behind him majestically,it is likely that the man is not the head of their home.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:
This is really nice, and I believe 80% of Nigeria men can even do more than that... BUT some Nigeria women are so ungrateful. Even if you back their dead father's, give them a good furck, grind pepper on a grinding stone, change diapers, do the laundries, wake up by 4.00am to get the kids prepared for school, they'll still go outside and spread their legs for one useless vulcanizer

Lmaooo
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Very funny how he is called a real man because he backed his baby.I'm only seeing a broke and jobless man.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by BlackAdam55(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScolari:
True talk, they will still fvck around even if you lick the floor they walk on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by LadySarah: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
chris31:
The problem is not backing the baby once in a while as a Dad but u now how women used to behave if u do it once u will continue doing it she will assign it as ur official home duty
Failure to continue the assignment arises problem

It still doesnt matter.The koko isto make memories your kids will remember.See it that you are doing it for your children.

My husband a core traditional igbo is 100% involved in our domestic affairs .H even still backs our 2 yr old and gives them their night bath almost everyday while i prwpare the meal.

It makes marriage and the home less stressful and the kids inadvertly sees everything you are doing.
Re: Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React by chris31(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
LadySarah:

It still doesnt matter.The koko isto make memories your kids will remember.See it that you are doing it for your children.

My husband a core traditional igbo is 100% involved in our domestic affairs .H even still backs our 2 yr old and gives them their night bath almost everyday while i prwpare the meal.

It makes marriage and the home less stressful and the kids inadvertly sees everything you are doing.

Well, it works in ur home doesn't mean it will work in another man's home coz u women varies in character

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Female Model Inside!!! / 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.