Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time (2959 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Did I Just Waste Almost Five Good Years Of My Life? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by PharoahIII: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
All girls are the same, I'm not a Christain but I know even in the Bible Solomon said you can find one good man out of a thousand men, but you cannot find even one virtuous woman out of a thousand women. As men, we simply have to manage them. They can never be trusted. Never! A man who sees a woman and doesn't flee does not know that he is a cripple. For me, I only see them as objects of sexual gratification and baby factories, anything aside from these, and you'll have yourself to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by CyberWolf: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
OP are you sure you’re sampling that pvssy well? I’m sure you’re one of the good guys out there. You better use your head before you develop high BP. Make sure you sama that pvssy well and if she doesn’t behave well, dump her.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
ecstasy357:
shocked

I think its d speed with which they lie in other to appear good to us that's killing the attraction
Na their wahala be dat
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by millionboi2: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ya

Relationship dis days is selfish.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by johnkey: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nothing beats being a player. I've never had my heart broken and not sure anyone can break my heart.

Las Las, I go feel little vexation if I no see your pussy chop

But it's all good because not chopping that pussy simply means my one naira no dey your account
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by johnkey: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
PharoahIII:
All girls are the same, I'm not a Christain but I know even in the Bible Solomon said you can find one good man out of a thousand men, but you cannot find even one virtuous woman out of a thousand women. As men, we simply have to manage them. They can never be trusted. Never! A man who sees a woman and doesn't flee does not know that he is a cripple. For me, I only see them as objects of sexual gratification and baby factories, anything aside from these, and you'll have yourself to blame.
i beg to differ sir, just like all men aren't the same, all women are not the same.

The more you look the less you see.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by kellyon: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't think relationship is a waste of time. I want to create a family in the future. Recently I met one lovery girld from Russia and I really like her. We haven't met in person yet but I'm going to visit her soon. I read an article Russian girl can satisfy your fetish to understand her better. Can't wait to see her.
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
xendra:
lol... You men need to learn to control emotions without whining, my man does some of these things you see this childish op come here to post about his girlfriend but we women hardly make noise about men not measuring up. I'll leave him quietly when I can't take it any longer. nothing to make noise about.
why are you so stupid like this... you don't know anything or you're just wicked so your ex plan for you while you don't plan for him and you're expecting me to continuing pouring water inside basket for a girl like you...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
xendra:
lol... You men need to learn to control emotions without whining, my man does some of these things you see this childish op come here to post about his girlfriend but we women hardly make noise about men not measuring up. I'll leave him quietly when I can't take it any longer. nothing to make noise about.
why are you so stupid like this... you don't know anything or you're just wicked so your ex plan for you while you don't plan for him and you're expecting me to continuing pouring water inside basket for a girl like you...
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
kellyon:
I don't think relationship is a waste of time. I want to create a family in the future. Recently I met one lovery girld from Russia and I really like her. We haven't met in person yet but I'm going to visit her soon. I read an article Russian girl can satisfy your fetish to understand her better. Can't wait to see her.
So you're comparing Russia Girls mentality To Nigeria Girls mentality
European Mentality And African Mentality Is Very Difference far
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by xendra: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
lol...You will never get a girl like me, you are not deserving
Re: Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time by luvyaself95(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
xendra:
lol...You will never get a girl like me, you are not deserving
Tell me which kind of girl are you oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Causes Stir Online With His Work Out Video / I Am Crushing On Iamplato / Advice- My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.