Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (68847 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by freemanbubble: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Febuhari6: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Clarion call from Ohaneze Ndi Igbo President worldwide to Igbo people in Nigeria. Come out and vote for Atiku and Obi. Spread the message for our people. Our vote will matter this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSEO3V9iMs

Breakingfamous:
Lady got a 'surprise' package from her boyfriend as Val gift.

She eagerly unwrapped it, but saw ginger and carrot.

She was disappointed!

Ladies, how would you react if a guy did this to you on Valentine's day?

Watch the video of how the girl reacted HERE
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by chrissyade(f): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2019
grin'I chew the carrot, you chew the ginger
you cannot come and kill me with heart attack'
grin nkan to ye ni yen
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by vicardino(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Haba bros, that 3 super pack indomie might be all he could afford at that time and you may even be surprised to know that he got it on credit or borrowed money to get something. I have been taught never to look at the quality/quantity of a gift but to discern the quality of the giver's heart. This is why many people miss out on prospective blessings.
Gracespecial101:

Very True Bro that was how I bought a nice wallet for a fellow guy in Church during Love feast only for the guy to come and give me 3 super pack indomie I just stand dey laugh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by metroid(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2019
That empty iphone box alone is expensive

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by zeemony: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Breakingfamous:

She was disappointed!

what happened to his January salary that he can not buy a proper gift
It is not acceptable
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:49am On Feb 15, 2019
It's a message! It simply means that the lady is gingering his carrot...... The lady must be good on bed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by deltateam: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Breakingfamous:

She was disappointed!

All bloggers will have a special place in hell! They say videos when there are none. Liars!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
they will soon come with the re.tard.ed logic that as a man you should provide for your woman

Thunder will strike any beech that can't spend on me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Factfinder1:
Must ladies always be at the receiving end

They want gifts but won't buy anything for their men... Love is reciprocal
When women buy gifts 4 their men, they Dont come online to rant so u wont know. Most of these guys talking here have never bought anything 4 their girls
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2019
grin cheesy
Gracespecial101:

Very True Bro that was how I bought a nice wallet for a fellow guy in Church during Love feast only for the guy to come and give me 3 super pack indomie I just stand dey laugh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
ginger and carrot is very good for the heart
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
vicardino:
Haba bros, that 3 super pack indomie might be all he could afford at that time and you may even be surprised to know that he got it on credit or borrowed money to get something. I have been taught never to look at the quality/quantity of a gift but to discern the quality of the giver's heart. This is why many people miss out on prospective blessings.

Hmm
The heart is what matters sha
But the guy big pass that 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.