Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (28408 Views)

4 Types Of Ladies That Attract Men Without Much Effort. / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by akaahs(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
agbonkamen:
Nigerian men are no good lovers, imagine a guy with the following :
*low sperm count
* small dick
*weak erection
*2mins passport with white background If u know u know
* unromantic
*egoistic and disrespectful to a woman who is genuinely inlove with him grin grin grin
i guess those are the characters ur father exhibit to ur mother walahi

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by agbonkamen(f): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
akaahs:

i guess those are the characters ur father exhibit to ur mother walahi
mumu You father inclusive grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Timblaze(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
the solution is simple:
1. put some distance between the two of you.
2. no more intimacy
3. reduce the home visits

if the relationship can stand his test, i will buy you rehcharge card grin grin
perfect...
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Abortions: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
When you meet the right person, relationship becomes so sweet and easy, you have rest of mind and feel very appreciated.

Then you realize you have been wasting your previous time with the wrong people, giving love to people who are undeserving of it.
Liike the kinda love we share cheesy
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
NotNairalandi:
Some people still don't believe love is a scam..the only true love is mother to child love.mothers can stand and be proud of you no matter your condition,but your wife or girlfriend will abandon or hate you when the thing that attracted them to you goes off.

If you are caught as an Armed robber ,at a point of trying to burn you alive your mother will cry for your rescue but at that point your wife or girlfriend will disappear out of shame.

True relationship shouldn't be an agreement,it should flow naturally.people go into agreement when they only want to exchange some thing,example;the man needs kids or sex from you while the woman wants money/material things and security.

I just love her/him unconditionally,this statement is a scam.

Nigerians are always too rash with their judgement,not all women but many,I know a bros who lost a leg in auto crash and his wives are still with him. Many Nigerian women are very loyal,I know a lot of women that carry their husbands around in search of remedy when he's down with a deadly or paralysing sickness.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Gracesofar(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
NotNairalandi:
Some people still don't believe love is a scam..the only true love is mother to child love.mothers can stand and be proud of you no matter your condition,but your wife or girlfriend will abandon or hate you when the thing that attracted them to you goes off.

If you are caught as an Armed robber ,at a point of trying to burn you alive your mother will cry for your rescue but at that point your wife or girlfriend will disappear out of shame.

True relationship shouldn't be an agreement,it should flow naturally.people go into agreement when they only want to exchange some thing,example;the man needs kids or sex from you while the woman wants money/material things and security.

I just love her/him unconditionally,this statement is a scam.

You made great sense. Love still remains a check list except a mothers love
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by akaahs(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
agbonkamen:
mumu You father inclusive grin
Yeye fowl. Next time control what u put on public domain.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by kurlz(f): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
calddon:
IMHO, Experience teaches but isnt the best teacher.

Yes I think you are right cos some may not live to tell the story. Very true.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by kurlz(f): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
ecstasy357:

That's y a lady in her early 40s was giving relationship/marriage advice. She has had 3 failed marriages, her 4th is waxing stronger.

I hope u understand what I'm saying

Yes. I do
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by olaitanballo: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice write up
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by NotNairalandi(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
iamrealdeji:
Nigerians are always too rash with their judgement,not all women but many,I know a bros who lost a leg in auto crash and his wives are still with him. Many Nigerian women are very loyal,I know a lot of women that carry their husbands around in search of remedy when he's down with a deadly or paralysing sickness.
bro we are talking of love not help.not all that help you,love you.we are talking of true love.don't get it twisted sir.some of these women that stay when you have deadly disease as you said are just there because of what people will say if they leave you in that condition.don't mistaken responsibility with love
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abortions:
Liike the kinda love we share cheesy
My hand no dey o.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Once what both parties bring to the table ain't in ratio 50:50, it's time to take a bow from that stage..
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bro i can do anything to make the money
Smile4daddy:

Remove the Legit.

If you truly need money, you will do anything to make money at all cost. That is the spirit of successful people. They are always ready to make it at all cost.

You want to do anything to make the money, Dm me
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Mryacks: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Valerie47:
When you meet the right person, relationship becomes so sweet and easy, you have rest of mind and feel very appreciated.

Then you realize you have been wasting your previous time with the wrong people, giving love to people who are undeserving of it.

This is it...
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Scarcitato(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
I av to keep dis post
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 26, 2019
agbonkamen:
Nigerian men are no good lovers, imagine a guy with the following :
*low sperm count
* small dick
*weak erection
*2mins passport with white background If u know u know
* unromantic
*egoistic and disrespectful to a woman who is genuinely inlove with him grin grin grin
egoistic and disrespectful to a woman who is genuinely in love with him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Publicly Humiliates His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.