Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (28435 Views)

4 Types Of Ladies That Attract Men Without Much Effort. / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by mrpatozky(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Babes yappa

All is see is hoessss

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Uyi168: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
When you meet the right person, relationship becomes so sweet and easy, you have rest of mind and feel very appreciated.

Then you realize you have been wasting your previous time with the wrong people, giving love to people who are undeserving of it.
Not until u meet the right one, the wrong ones will continue sampling u...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
[You
How I go proclaim you when I never know your in and out. But facially you qualify but ze oza room quality I no know that one.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Effiongdbest: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians have looked back this past 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen withing just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by kobosmart(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin when you beg am reach ten times or you have to practically force her to have sex with you, then you are putting too much in the relationship
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Smile4daddy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Agbemiga27:
Pls help a brother am urgently need work to raise a little money i can do any type of legit work pls help 4 God sake
Remove the Legit.

If you truly need money, you will do anything to make money at all cost. That is the spirit of successful people. They are always ready to make it at all cost.

You want to do anything to make the money, Dm me

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by canalily(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Aijaybaby123:
[You
how many yards are you?
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by koyeni(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by geo4c: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Although am not in any relationship and I don't hav any intention to engage my self in one

Not now

Dat won't stop me from saying if both member of the relationship put more effort in serving God

The relationship will go smoothly

God is always the master planner
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by agbonkamen(f): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerian men are no good lovers, imagine a guy with the following :
*low sperm count
* small dick
*weak erection
*2mins passport with white background If u know u know
* unromantic
*egoistic and disrespectful to a woman who is genuinely inlove with him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
When you meet the right person, relationship becomes so sweet and easy, you have rest of mind and feel very appreciated.

Then you realize you have been wasting your previous time with the wrong people, giving love to people who are undeserving of it.
Hmm.......
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by ugofulfilled(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
This bros sef no get joy grin
How this matter take concern Bubu

Galaticos444
post=75854714:

Buhari must go
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by nedubest(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
calddon:
All these so called "Relationship experts" are usually the ones with the worst kind of Relationships plus frequent heartbreaks and divorce.

They usually write articles like the above to make their sense of guilt feel less submerging. grin

So true

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by DonBenny77(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
When you finish giving her good head and ass worship and she doesn't let you penetrate

Dump hes ass
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by jeff1607(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
no two relationship are the same
different strokes different people
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by jeff1607(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
no two relationship are the same
different strokes different people
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Pope22(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please is there really a girl out there who can be contented with just one guy?
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by ACE1010: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
LuciferPastor:
#8. When you've been pumping for one hour, your legs are vibrating, the veins on your head are about to burst open, you are short of breath & she starts screaming "harder!".

Yeye boi grin grin

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by kurlz(f): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
calddon:
All these so called "Relationship experts" are usually the ones with the worst kind of Relationships plus frequent heartbreaks and divorce.

They usually write articles like the above to make their sense of guilt feel less submerging. grin

Writing out of experience is the best. You know they say experience is the best teacher.

I pray we find true love in our relationships else life may seem frustrating.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by ecstasy357(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:

Awwwnnn.....ya relationship is less than 6 months.
Ya previous relationship was very close to toxic
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by ecstasy357(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
kurlz:

Writing out of experience is the best. You know they say experience is the best teacher.

That's y a lady in her early 40s was giving relationship/marriage advice. She has had 3 failed marriages, her 4th is waxing stronger.

I hope u understand what I'm saying
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
mrpatozky:
All these relationship talks sef....abeg i need a babe...serious one o...

So we plenty like this grin grin
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by femi4: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:

stop giving love......you won't die if you give money and gift too.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
femi4:
stop giving love......you won't die if you give money and gift too.

How do you want some Ladies to survive nah?

Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Sarang(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:

True
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Tslabs(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Na to forget such relationship and move on.
No need trying to work it out, because it will be a waste of effort.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by calddon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
kurlz:

IMHO, Experience teaches but isnt the best teacher.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by cooltola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
avoid dating a psychopath, serial cheaters, denigrate gamblers, alcoholics, drug addicts, drug smuggler, Mr. Evan, ritualists, bums, abuser of animals.
Re: How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship by Ugosample(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
NotNairalandi:
Some people still don't believe love is a scam..the only true love is mother to child love.mothers can stand and be proud of you no matter your condition,but your wife or girlfriend will abandon or hate you when the thing that attracted them to you goes off.

If you are caught as an Armed robber ,at a point of trying to burn you alive your mother will cry for your rescue but at that point your wife or girlfriend will disappear out of shame.

True relationship shouldn't be an agreement,it should flow naturally.people go into agreement when they only want to exchange some thing,example;the man needs kids or sex from you while the woman wants money/material things and security.

I just love her/him unconditionally,this statement is a scam.

father to child love nko?

na joke i dey o grin grin

but I see your point

humans are opportunistic in nature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.