Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out (5123 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Sundayunity: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Men no longer put effort in chasing women these days-woman cries out

She went on to say say guys don’t even to waste over any woman but instead will rather prefer to take a walk as against staying and fight for what they want.

To be honest I have never thought about this but guys seems not to like....

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/06/06/men-no-longer-put-effort-in-chasing-women-these-days-woman-cries-out/ [/url]

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by taofeek11(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
We have realised that our hand do a better job grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Is it Full time job that you spend time on? Meanwhile I think she's talking about irresponsible men.

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
any guy that stresses himself chasing these vagina people is not a real OG

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
When fine fine oloshos full everywhere at very cheap rates? If you throw stone in any direction, e go nack one fine olosho for head.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Figger(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
olosho ti take over

11 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by daddymummy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Men are becoming wiser.

Men are now more confident of their sexuality.

Men also want respect to themselves as far as their sexuality is concerned.

Men also want women to see them(males) as something to be desired,something special.

Gone are the days when society did not feel that males are special and are something to be desired sexually.

Gone are the days when male sexuality was not valued and when men were required to pursue a female and be insulted by females.

Gone are the days when female sexuality was respected and adored but male sexuality was disdained which led to the practice of men runing after females and being insulted with impunity.

But now men belief that they are equally as important.

Men believe that there is nothing so special about females that is not special about males.

It pains her.

She want men to put more time in pursuing her so that she will feel pompose and arrogant.

The way she wants to feel important is the same way men also want to feeel important.

If there are 2 genders in this world(male and female),

why will one gender(female) feel so arrogant towards the counterpart gender(male)?

What makes females to feel that they are more important than men as far as sexuality is concerned.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Ugaboy: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
BROKE guys chase women REAL MEN Chase MONEY We REAL MEN now understand the formula to every womans' heart M(O)-N-(E)Y = W(O)M(E)-N- {observe the posistions} Just have MONEY, Women will be pushing hard with constesting crew to get you.

3 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2020
taofeek11:
which branch are you from. I am the chairman sambisa forest branch. if you know you know grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by COOL10(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2020
We're no longer ignorant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by freshkpomo(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Verdict: Population is also a contributing factor, ratio of female to male currently should be around 5:1 .why?
I wont say it's due to birth rate, but rather the mortality rate in male seems to be higher.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by ise82(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2020
You don’t need to chase wen u have money. They will beg and ask u out sef. Most gals we have now are bunch of vultures... they don’t ve anything to offer.
So tell me why would you go after worthless things?

5 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Chingykay77(m): 1:07am On Aug 06, 2020
taofeek11:
And it's always loyal

4 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Jack005(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Why should I stress myself chasing over someone who will end up becoming soley dependent on me with little or nothing to gain from her? It is stupidity!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by stanliwise(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Fake news. Where is the stats coming from?

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Emilokoiyawon: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2020
"...stay and fight for what they want..." Madam, fighting and risking life and limb because of ordinary pvssy is a stupid man's career. Boyz have wised up now. If Titi no gree make I enter, I go try Sade. If Sade stubborn, I go pay Amina 5K - enter till day break.

12 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by KamsiViva: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2020
daddymummy:
Men are becoming wiser.

Men also want women to see them(males) as something to be desired,something special.

Gone are the days when society did not feel that males are special and are something to be desired sexually.

Gone are the days when male sexuality was not valued and when men were required to pursue a female and be insulted by females.

Gone are the days when female sexuality was respected and adored but male sexuality was disdained which led to the practice of men runing after females and being insulted with impunity.

Men believe that there is nothing so special about females that is not special about males.

It pains her.

She want men to put more time in pursuing her so that she will feel pompose and arrogant.

The way she wants to feel important is the same way men also want to feeel important.

why will one gender(female) feel so arrogant towards the counterpart gender(male)?

What makes females to feel that they are more important than men as far as sexuality is concerned.
...what is this one saying self?
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Maj196(m): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Baba no time again. If one dey form wetin I no know na to move to the next one be that grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45am On Aug 06, 2020
what man in his right mind wants to fight for a babe?! respect yourself and nobody will have to fight for you. if a man does something wrong to you, then CALL THE POLICE as your man aint "superman".... women are very stupid if they think that dating someone means that you should die for that person. if a woman goes to attack/insult a dude then thats her cross to carry...

here is a simple clue: there will always be a bigger/stronger man out there (than your bf), so instead women should learn to SHUT THE FUKC UP!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Mo3891: 3:45am On Aug 06, 2020
cool

Oloshos yapaaaa so every guy now considers pay as you go subscription rather than stressing themselves

6 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Comedian2019: 5:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Make money, take good care of yourself and women will chase you like crazy. They will ble.p you for free and proud of it.

4 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by 1beat(m): 5:11am On Aug 06, 2020
time is money not woman men as realize this they're doing the needful
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by dingbang(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Put in more effort for a brain wey no get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by haiti007(m): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2020
It is becoming the other way round

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2020
una go here word

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Greater percentage of men have now realized that in this life, many things are more important than sex but few percentage of women have noticed.

It will be safe to say that men have upgraded their demands but many women have not upgraded their supplies.

Also, since a man can order for sex online today just like an Amazon package, why spend so much time speaking unnecessary English with a woman over the same sex?

Men of yesterday spent hours speaking English to women but men of today spend seconds placing order over the phone or on the internet and spend the rest of the time hustling.

4 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by femi4: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2020
I don't like the word "chase" women and "effort" should be used for something positive

2 Likes

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Better make person chase money than to chase girls

1 Like

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol.

My dear, that is because you make them your priority. Try channelling your interest and time on more productive things and you'll see them fighting for your attention.

They still fight over me cos I care less. In fact there's one that has been at it for years but.... Nah... Me too i know better than to settle for the rush. Its not by rushing though but getting the real deal.

Make yourself scarce and men will come looking and "fighting" for you. Lol abeg nor be that one dey do me for this lockdown. Na how to make money jare.

Different things bothering different people. Mtchew. grin
Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Bloghomies(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2020
daddymummy:
Men are becoming wiser.

It pains her.

Help me out sir, how can I like your comment at least, 100,000 times? Thanks as I await your wise response on how to solve this issue. Thanks sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men No Longer Put Effort In Chasing Women These Days-woman Cries Out by Mgtowmonk: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo) / Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? / Black Men Who Like Mixed Race Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.