Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (72091 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by niceguy3(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
If you want to fvck this one you need to close your eyes and remember another girls face, you need to try deceive yourself otherwise you won't come

where u dey come go?
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by rhythyson: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
If you want to fvck this one you need to close your eyes and remember another girls face, you need to try deceive yourself otherwise you won't come

May God forgive you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by dmbb: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
Baad guy!
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by Dogalmighty17: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Is this her real face?

No. She borrowed your mother's own.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by Joshualee: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
A professional web developer should contact me for business - 09060464091
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by XTHRONE(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
She needs plastic surgery for her mouth, the tin fit swallow small pickin.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by toffyz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
o boy dh mouth go good die for sucking dick....big-mouthed ladies sucks best* winks
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why call yourself UGLY?
Defence mechanism...
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
Sometimes the d1ck will just refuse ...it’s allowed to have a say when it comes to where you put it.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by payman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
kai! na wetin make me look these pictures...nw i no fit finish this eba again
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
I know a lot of nairalanders that will date this female. If they can marry a white granny, they can date anything that doesn't have a d1ck.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by OnyesomJ(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
See Face Like Chimpanzee
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by bolafez(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
can't she do mouth surgery? just kidding though lol
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by OkpanachiMax: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
If this is her real face, then ugly is an understatement.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by finstoons(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Attention seeker � Instead of her to just do her thing, honestly am i the only one who doesn't care? ���
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by tfash96(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
u don't mean it
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin i know some guys here will be fantasying how those lips will feel on their d!ck grin

Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by DelphiOracle(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
What do sex therapist do?
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by purples25(f): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
People must have tortured her for it to get to this point.

May God help us all carry our own crosses.
Re: I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist by AnanseK(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2019
His crush

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / I'm Going To Marry A White Man / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again