Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl (7083 Views)

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by seyifunmi005(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2019
You can join our whatsapp group for estate surveyors and valuers in Lagos island...advertise your for sale/to let properties today.
message +2347059908894 to join via the link below

https:///L9U2IbAASdLFh1vIzitYb7

Thanks�
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Jaqenhghar: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and there we started chatting.

She said that she just started talking to me because she felt like it. We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Calling her this evening she said I need to be at the company by 8am if I am to see her boss, completely unsettling my own schedule. I tried to work out the timing and she went completely ballistic saying they won't hesitate to invite other technicians if I don't make it there by 8am.

I'm a little bit confused, scared because I've never met a girl bold enough and all that. Plus the location of the company is somehow to me.

My heart says go but my head... arghh!

Help me out good people
There are many mad people who are walking around undiagnosed. You might want to keep that in mind

2 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Jaqenhghar: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin

Nigerian guys are so cheap

Imagine this one has been bought over with ordinary smile

Hmmm
The thing just tire me. In this day and age of psychos and loonies

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Yoshy: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2019
If he doesn't update us by 4 PM today we will know something horrible happened, oga seun, you go help us call the authorities. grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Assume you haven't even met her before. Delete her number and don't pick up her calls.

Move on...

Move far away from whatever this is.

Like u said, you have things to do, so forget about whatever she is planning.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by clive2u(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2019
its 9:05am, u still dey dia?
how was it?
how much did the boss pay you?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Martinez39(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2019
She behaved exactly like the GNLD guy that approached me.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Kobicove(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and the

Help me out good people

What do you stand to loose if you don't go?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2019
When I was selling phones online. I do receive call from strange places to bring my goods, the way I do it is that. I come earlier than the customer, check the area wella, even when the customer is trying to know where I am, I do lie that am still far away. Sometimes I see who I came to meet, ignore them and still keep poking around.

The result is I have never had any bad experience.. worst come to worst. I just ignore the customer and walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by sukhothai: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2019
The toad does not run about in the day time for nothing...it is either something is chasing it or it is chasing something..
OP use your weeders.. Naija girls cannot approach you with no strings attached
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and there we started chatting.

She said that she just started talking to me because she felt like it. We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Calling her this evening she said I need to be at the company by 8am if I am to see her boss, completely unsettling my own schedule. I tried to work out the timing and she went completely ballistic saying they won't hesitate to invite other technicians if I don't make it there by 8am.

I'm a little bit confused, scared because I've never met a girl bold enough and all that. Plus the location of the company is somehow to me.

My heart says go but my head... arghh!

Help me out good people
she might be manic. Whatcolor is her hair?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by sukhothai: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
she might be manic. Whatcolor is her hair?
same color as the inside of your pussy.. Pink
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
You guys have been immense this past few hours for me. I knew it was the right thing seeking opinion from you guys. Turned out it was the g ud 'ol GNLD recruitment campaign (a close friend confirmed), and I had my time for other things.

Thanks guys I appreciate!

8 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2019
linearity:

None sense, so you want make go drag one of his innocent friends into his wahala!

Her Boss laptop have a problem and instead going to the computer village to see a repair person, they sent on to stand by the street side and start smiling to all and any passerby and they are lucky, they will see a technician?

And this lady who was standing aimlessly on the road side, looking for whomever is all of a sudden impatient and have some waiting on the side fix the laptop?

Bros, don’t waste your time, since she say she can call someone else, ask her to quickly do so.
haha u sabi d formatcheesy. D owner of the computer company or wetin wetin send one of im female staff to stand by the roadside and use her charms to bring in someone with the knowledge of reparing their cumputers for a cheap rate. The owner of the computer company smartly knows op will charge cheaply since na babe do the bargaining. Wetin me come dey yarn inside be say in case they are not wat they claim they are then its essential that op takes two of his friends along wit him for security reasons.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:
The toad does not run about in the day time for nothing...it is either something is chasing it or it is chasing something..
OP use your weeders.. Naija girls cannot approach you with no strings attached
gbam!
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by ecstasy357(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:
Just flip a coin bro. What's the worst thing that can happen? Maybe she and her friends will rape you, dazall.

Maybe you never return to finish the story or the boss fell in love with u and gave u a job.

Option one is more realistic
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by leomarz007: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=5thElement post=75907040]Just flip a coin bro. What's the worst thing that can happen? Maybe she and her friends will rape you, dazall.[/]
Or use ur boxers abi pant to buy benz
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=leomarz007 post=75921778][/quote]

Lol. Then I propose he goes with only wrapper and T-shirt
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

Maybe you never return to finish the story or the boss fell in love with u and gave u a job.

Option one is more realistic

Which is one is option one again?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The thing just tire me. In this day and age of psychos and loonies
anytime a strange girl approach me on the street i go look her appearance first. If she dey on shirt and brown skirt and she carry unbrella and some magazines for her hand then i know she is jehovah witness wanting to preach to me. If she's on a black miniskirt with fitted white shirt and heavy makeup then i know she is either a member of believers love world or winners trying to invite me for their annaual harvest programme. If she is on green beret and yellow padded blouse with no makeup and wearing long baggy skirt with those lady kwon kwon wooden shoes then i know for sure this is deeper life girl wanting to invite me for their crusade. If she is on suit skirt and looking smart then i know she is a marketer from some bank and she wants me to open a bank account with them.if she's on tight jeans and tight top with the jeans pulled down low and her thongs visible then i know for sure this one wan ask for moneycheesy. 99 percent cases i am never wrongcheesy.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:
same color as the inside of your pussy.. Pink
it's confirmed, you are both mad
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Freighthost: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
D smally pussy u ve already fantastice on wil lead u to repair an imaginable labtop in hellfire wit satan

Braindead engr
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by consultancy: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
we will be here waiting when they kidnap you.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
if you had said u are a mechanic she will tell you her boss needs a mechanic for his car. my guy run for ur life
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by addictiv(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
sounds like a GNLD scheme or one of those health products marketing thingy. Na so one girl use invite my paddy under guise of job recruitment. My paddy dragged me along... I have never been so pissed when I found out its one yeye product marketing
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by lakeside3020(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
wirinet:

All the quotes in red are red flags. You are being set up. At best its a 419 scam, at worst it's a ritualist gang.

Don't dare go. Let them get another person, if they know another computer technician, why wait until she bumbed into you. Were they waiting for you before they fix their computer? It's not possible that such a company does not have a technician that maintains their computers.

Baba too much brain for u sir,I like your level of reasoning and problem solving skills
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by sophayyya: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Booooommm�������
Join the WhatsApp group
To get paid without referral
New and great platform coming soon
Referral not compulsory at all

https:///Is74arvnaUk4idaS1vP7aZ
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by sukhothai: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it's confirmed, you are both mad
me and who?
My one eyed snake?

Yea you are right. And I'm sure gon need the help of the secret black hole between your legs to cure it
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
RIP IN ADVANCE [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
addictiv:
sounds like a GNLD scheme or one of those health products marketing thingy. Na so one girl use invite my paddy under guise of job recruitment. My paddy dragged me along... I have never been so pissed when I found out its one yeye product marketing
Pls what is GNLD?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by ecstasy357(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:

Which is one is option one again?

The first statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Man Could Not Stop Two People Having Sex In Public / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic) / Top 10 Ways To Know A Nigerian Female Gold-digger (nigerian Women Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.