Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl (7077 Views)

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by henrycloud: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and there we started chatting.

She said that she just started talking to me because she felt like it. We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Calling her this evening she said I need to be at the company by 8am if I am to see her boss, completely unsettling my own schedule. I tried to work out the timing and she went completely ballistic saying they won't hesitate to invite other technicians if I don't make it there by 8am.

I'm a little bit confused, scared because I've never met a girl bold enough and all that. Plus the location of the company is somehow to me.

My heart says go but my head... arghh!

Help me out good people

OYA! OGA! Come tell us how you Waka. I checked your profile and thankfully, she wasn't a SKULL-MINER.....wetin happen?
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Draken(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
RUN!!!
Dont go to the meeting this is a scam. You have to look after #1 which is you and your safety.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
sukhothai:
The toad does not run about in the day time for nothing...it is either something is chasing it or it is chasing something..
OP use your weeders.. Naija girls cannot approach you with no strings attached
abeg what is weeders.... your proverb wont settle till i know your meaning of weeders... though think is the brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / My Experience In A Pool / He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.