Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67330 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by MrAnele(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hh
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Well, many are of the opinion that he is a woman wrapper or a womanizer. Others think he’s doing what every responsible man should do.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did the keke napep lost any of his teeth? If no then he was not properly beating.

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by XaintJoel20: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by stanliwise(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
you're half right. No one should beat anyone. I wouldn't allow a woman to beat me also I wouldn't want to beat any women. Everyone should respect everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Give am adebayo
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Heroclitus:
Human right activist
Just do More of this in the next few days, and you'll become a Senior Advocate of Nigeria

More like he will get 23 out of 32 teeth knocked off grin
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Charmingrascal(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have never supported the idea of a man beating woman but the truth is some women lack manners they will provoke a man to the extent that if he is not careful he will be forced to react.
I witnessed a situation where a woman slapped a man just because the man told her where she parked car wasn't right as she was obstructing free flow of traffic. She slapped the man twice not knowing that he is a superior military officer, the man asked her to call her husband the husband came and the military man instructed the woman to be slapping her husband. It was an interesting scenario.
Now imagine if the man decided to hit the woman people will post it on social media and those who dnt knw wat happened would be condemning the man.

Women should learn to be respectful some women that have cars are so Ill mannered and disrespectful, I don't know what they feel like when driving.

As a man try as much as possible to avoid hitting a woman because they will always claim the victim.

8 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ShinqRambq: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Datdeltagirl:
so is it by force to enter the okada, guy get Sense
U must be from Agbor or Kwale grin It isn't by force to stop okada too
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sometimes ladies can be insulting but as a guy ..you shouldnt beat up a guy that is beating a woman.....

All you is to push the guy away,..separate him entirely from the woman,...pay up whatever she did and tell the keke guy to move on,.....

Soon men will descend on the guy that beat up the keke guy and we all will read another news caption....

KEKE DRIVER stabs A BENZ man after he got down from his car"######
......be wise and do the needful pls

5 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by gassbee: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
what about if dat man dat came down from his car received d beating of his life from d keke man

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by mykelswa(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
She should marry him asap

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Mortiano(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
The woman that video that is a fair... She didn't show all the video.... But judging the little Crip... The white guy is very foolish... The guy was pushing the woman away... The woman persistently coming back to him.... Ok the guy should have left his self unguided... Let us stop all this injustice against men in the name of woman being a weaker sex...some are devilish

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

U must be from Agbor or Kwale grin It isn't by force to stop okada too
No am not
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sweet. Chivalry ain't dead afterall

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by stanliwise(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Well, many are of the opinion that he is a woman wrapper or a womanizer. Others think he’s doing what every responsible man should do.
Every judgment has a context. Some cases where men has beating women isn't too bad as matter of fact. But the major reason beating a woman is unethical is because most men do it to show their superiority, Which for a fact is merely a false-belief backed up by weak assumptions.
As for the man defending the woman, he may have suspected the woman is being bullied by the conductor and decided to intervene. Or he is just trying to impress.

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
gassbee:
what about if dat man dat came down from his car received d beating of his life from d keke man
He swooped in like a knight in shinning armor, that's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Slynation(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
So hypocritical, all because of kpekus, Am very sure he wouldn't do the same thing for a male counterpart....
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by stanliwise(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mortiano:
The woman that video that is a fair... She didn't show all the video.... But judging the little Crip... The white guy is very foolish... The guy was pushing the woman away... The woman persistently coming back to him.... Ok the guy should have left his self unguided... Let us stop all this injustice against men in the name of woman being a weaker sex...some are devilish
men in some cases are the victim but society has become blinded with the falsely held assumptions that a man is superior to a woman and as such couldn't be the victim.
The earlier they realize that gender contribution to violence isn't the only major ingredient the better for everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
gassbee:
The keke man was actually intimidated because the other man came down from his ride. Do you think he won't fight, if the dude drives keke or bike?

Intimidation is a mental game.

4 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Whoever get this website. Package your site well... html is bleeped n site isn’t responsive
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by stanliwise(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Slynation:
So hypocritical, all because of kpekus, Am very sure he wouldn't do the same thing for a male counterpart....
is the hypocrisy tied to this case or do you mean it is wrong for man to go defend a woman ?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Slynation(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
That woman must have said one or two annoying things to warrant such humiliation from the keke man,NB: not all men all gentlemen, But for a fellow man to intervene instead of alleviating the whole issue...
If I'm the one, i will shatter his will screen grin

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by UrVillagePpl: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz cool

do u want to use ur pant to buy the Benz..,,
abi na ur slay mama work,,

teh us biko
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Demrich(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Man sit down in his car beat....
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by greggng: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Where can I find that man to marry my sister...such a man is decent

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Original woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by okrikaboi: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
candlewax:
serves the keke rider right. I hate bullies. Two Nairaland moderators deserves beating too because they are bullies but I will save their name for another day
Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by shugabasbn: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
But to be frank if some gals curse u and insult you like say no them born u, if the spirit of Holy Ghost no descend on u u will scatter them pieces before u take kno say na woman dry tok.
Some gals no get manner I swear
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ThothHermes: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
If the keke man take something stab am to death now na Nairalanders go still say why him no mind him business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.