Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67338 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Reeberry: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .
But the woman should act polite and respect herself.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ThothHermes: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He swooped in like a knight in shinning armor, that's all that matters.
People have been killed for not minding their business.

5 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Offpoint: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
Well done ma, Shouldn't beat a woman ko, shouldn't beat a woman ni...

Run that mouth too much I land you with a brain resetting slap.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na wa
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Deepthoughts: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
If you like go about running your mouth unnecessarily you go collect better hot slaps,that guy forming van dam on woman matter never jam better agile iron monkey,the kind disgrace him go get,he will never forget it in his entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by omoharry(f): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Hmm!
Women have it really easy in this world. undecided
When I hear guys say"Money over bitches" .I just shake my head.Las las na woman go still chop the money embarassed embarassed

Just take a look at the humiliation the keke napep went through....Got his teeth nearly knocked off by another man all because of a woman undecided

You go stand for road as a man,your fellow man go pack for another woman wey just enter lane And still will not ask you to join grin

It's easy for a woman to get money from me I swear... embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga na so God don wire us to behave.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wasn't referring to u,I know dere are alot of guys Like u out dere woman beater u can imagine ur comment ,the best tink you can do to punish a woman walk away.
Offpoint:

Well done ma, Shouldn't beat a woman ko, shouldn't beat a woman ni...

Run that mouth too much I land you with a brain resetting slap.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by pek(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
jrusky:
Did the keke napep lost any of his teeth? If no then he was not properly beating.
*lose* and *beaten*
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes i know some people can be rude but beating her nt the solution at all.
Reeberry:
But the woman should act polite and respect herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Offpoint: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I wasn't referring to u,I know dere are alot of guys Like u out dere woman beater u can imagine ur comment ,the best tink you can do to punish a woman walk away.
I'm not a woman beater, I'm a woman "Correcter"... But it's OK if a woman attack a man first... right?

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Reeberry: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes, but no woman should ever dare slap a man. She might get what she don't expect in return.
xianah:
Yes i know some people can be rude but beating her nt the solution at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lolz, maybe that's how he normally beat his wife at home.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Mortiano(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
stanliwise:
men in some cases are the victim but society has become blinded with the falsely held assumptions that a man is superior to a woman and as such couldn't be the victim.
The earlier they realize that gender contribution to violence isn't the only major ingredient the better for everyone.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes obviously I wasn't dere the woman must av said sumtin annoying ,dat keke guy na hustlers he dey hustle for day to day money,he for just free the woman if he was really serious with his job,you tink by beating her he's going win ,No he's adding to his probs because if any goes wrong na him go pay.
Slynation:

That woman must have said one or two annoying things to warrant such humiliation from the keke man,NB: not all men all gentlemen, But for a fellow man to intervene instead of alleviating the whole issue...
If I'm the one, i will shatter his will screen grin

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Komu1048(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sincerely, some times it's difficult to judge assault when man n woman is fighting. Believe me one happen last week at Ota(iyana-iyesi) this woman enter Keke from iyana-iyesi to ojuore. Normally the price ranges from N100- 50 depending on the time, so when dis woman entered the bike man said N100. And the woman responded by saying "you think 100 naira is enough to change your poverty stricken life? Sincerely it's too much to bare, so the bike man hissed and call her idiot. To be sincere this woman walked up to him and gave him two resounding slap. This Keke man jus quietly enter his Keke we even charged him to reciprocate but he declined that the society will only see him to assault the woman. You see esp in public places some ladies takes advantage of that to insult and assault men because pussy guys will always run to their aid.

8 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by jaymee0(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Hear ursef,D whole country shud beat u becus

1:You wasted d man's man-hours,dere by resultin in negative effects on our economy.He would hv carried anoda passenger den money wud have changed hands.I bet as a girl u dont undastand Man-hour

2:You left his future passenger waitin even if it is for only a few seconds.Few secs can make a difference.

Now you see,both me,d bike-man,his future passenger and d entire 9Ja suppose treat u to some lessons from Dr.DoGood.

See yeye talk.

Na by force?

Na people like you come here come dey scream if it was a member of your family that was treated wrongly

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yes I know ,he should just insult her ,not every one u see on the street are 100 percent ok,just let some people run there mouth especially female.
Reeberry:
Yes, but no woman should ever dare slap a man. She might get what she don't expect in return.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
A strong man came to the defense of a woman in need of help, Just as it should be. Where are the feminist, come and tell us how the woman can defend herself and the good guy was reinforcing gender stereotype that women are weaker than men by defending her. Thumbs up to her savior.

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by StoneLucifer: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
I can only do such if u are my wife, mother or daughter.. Such thing is dangerous, interfering into what is not your business. Proving to be superman can get u harmed or can cost u your dear life.. What if d keke guy was armed with sharp objects . At the end d lady will say thank you and proceed to get bleeped by a guy waiting somewhere for her. Women are sha useless!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by xianah(f): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Not ok,but I just don't support a man beating a woman nt good for real.
Offpoint:

I'm not a woman beater, I'm a woman "Correcter"... But it's OK if a woman attack a man first... right?

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Slynation(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
stanliwise:
is the hypocrisy tied to this case or do you mean it is wrong for man to go defend a woman ?
You can settle the case amicably but don't fight back.....!! after all, u don't know how the whole quarrel started.... I know why I'm saying this because some people reading this might wanna form Superman because of a ladygrin

when i was in 300L back in school, there was this babe I was crushing on near my lodge, so one day, I went to withdrew some cash at the ATM, I met her there shouting and crying on top of her voices, so i approached her and asked her what happened, she just summarized it with the guy slapped her, So I used my eyes to weigh the guy's physique, he looked like someone i can beat hands down, so aspa Superman wey i be, i wan show myself, I rushed the guy with a flying kickgrin with two hot blows, the guy got up and ran away, So people at the ATM started telling me that the babe was the one at fault, Shouting and insulting the guy but the guy kept quite until he withdrew his money,after they explained things to me, then I knew I bleeped up, I thought everything was over, Mehn!! the guy went and call over 9boys all running towards me holding gwara-gwara and firewood, Immediately my heartbeat increased... I wanted to run away but they might shout thief and that will automatically be my end as long as that location is concerned, So I summoned courage and stayed (By then the mumu girl don leave me run, make u see how i carry buy market wey no concern me) So the boys came towards me and was capping, My only saving grace was that I recognized 1 guy among them(looks like their leader) So we exchanged greeting and explained what happened, that the girl was my cousin sister, that anybody would have done dsame in my shoes(By then self some don de ginger make they rumple me straight away) In summary, I apologized to the guy and settled them with 3K, Since then I learnt one thing, to always mind my business and I must confess life has been easier ever since.

what if I don't know any of those guys, they for beat me black and blue that day, who knows if i will even survive...
So u see, what if this man came down to fight for the lady then he met his end at the process, I know some people who left this world because of this, So perhaps i may be wrong with my choice of words "hypocritical" but I may not be far from the truth...

8 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Komu1048(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
One woman nearly slap me myself but thank God she didn't, we were in the paper vendor arguing. Cox they were PDP supporters and me I support apc. She claim things were far better during goodluck time than buhari and I asked her in what aspect ? The next thing she said she wasn't talking to me and if I dare talk to her again she will give me a slap I av never receive in my life. I told her this is a public place and if she want private talk she can excuse us and have her private chat where I won't interfere but as long as paper vendor is concern anybody is allow to counter anybody about politics n governance. She raise her hand twice but people were even begging her n was charging her to dare it. You see ladies this days were not anything near our mum. They have revolutionized to man beater and thanks to kitten men who always run to their aid like that idiot that on white, believing he will get her contact after the show

4 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Slynation(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
Yes obviously I wasn't dere the woman must av said sumtin annoying ,dat keke guy na hustlers he dey hustle for day to day money,he for just free the woman if he was really serious with his job,you tink by beating her he's going win ,No he's adding to his probs because if any goes wrong na him go pay.
Lol... anyway dear, u correct
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Hoodbilonia: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Battery
Aggrevated assault
Threat to public peace
Body harm
Undefeated slaps
I must slam dat lexus 2000model owner those charges
What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by EmekaBlue(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
many just commenting rubbish coz u didnt watch d vid...d keke driver was pushing d woman away and she kept attacking him...He wasnt even beating her

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by VictorRomanov: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:

Why? Isn't that preferential treatment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.