Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67333 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by virgintoto(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mortiano:
The woman that video that is a fair... She didn't show all the video.... But judging the little Crip... The white guy is very foolish... The guy was pushing the woman away... The woman persistently coming back to him.... Ok the guy should have left his self unguided... Let us stop all this injustice against men in the name of woman being a weaker sex...some are devilish
D guy on white is a big fool. I blame d keke guy sha for being a weakling
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ledaman: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
I can't judge the keke rider because I don't know what started the fight in the first place. The guy that slapped someone is an idiot if actually he doesn't know what the bone of contention was or who attacked the other first. But if actually he knew everything that went on and the keke rider was at fault, kudos to him. If not, he deserved to be arranged and taught a lesson.
No matter her offence,you don't lay your hand on a woman bro.there are better ways to deal with woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
ledaman:
No matter her offence,you don't lay your hand on a woman bro.there are better ways to deal with woman.
says who? I don't lay my hands on women but if a woman attacks me, whatever happens to her is self defence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by hardbody: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .

This amounts to license to be irresponsible, abusive and assuming a status of never do wrong. A female friend was asking when beating at home can be classified as domestic violence, I told her corrective disciplinary measures taken by a husband can never be adjudged to amount to violence. Women are like children, and a known cliche says, spare the rod and spoil the child

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by hardbody: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Estellie:
...Women are like children? who told you that? your dad or your mum?.....

None. By participant observation. I have related with lots of them, including my mother by the way. She is my dad's child when she chooses to be all woman. God bless her though. Like God should bless all our womenfolk who are indeed kidfolk
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by uuzba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .
You love that he beat a man?
So we should not beat a woman, but we should beat a man?
Why?

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by uuzba(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
ledaman:
And no matter what happens, LAY your hand on a man?

How does this compute?

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Starboytwo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
I just shake my head reading comments here.... I don't care if you a lady or whatever if you lay your hands on me, then i will proceed to beat you up(albeit small Sha) but I'd Sha beat you .....

As for the super hero... Consider him dead...

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by uuzba(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
sykeng:

The keke driver is even lazy, d man from the jeep is even of equal stature with him, why not fight him and teach him some lesson
The jeep man is very stupid to have hit the Keke guy. What if the Keke guy (being so lazy) just fell down and died? What will the jeep man say? Is that not murder?
No body should hit anybody.
Just hold the Keke man's hand and pull him away from the woman.
DO NOT PUNCH. Stop trying to impress the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by dnawah(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz cool
amen
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by uuzba(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
I just shake my head reading comments here.... I don't care if you a lady or whatever if you lay your hands on me, then i will proceed to beat you up(albeit small Sha) but I'd Sha beat you .....

As for the super hero... Consider him dead...
Oga, take it easy o.
If you lose control and hit a woman (as a man yourself), the woman (being a Nigerian) will fight you back.
You would not like to be beaten by a woman, so you will increase your energy. Before you know it, the small beat that you thought you wanted to beat her will change to Mortal Kombat.
When she dies in your hand, that is when devil will leave you, your eye will open like Judas. And you will be filled with great regret.

Don't beat anybody. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by elonize(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beno3:
Women can be annoying and troublesom. If I were the keke guy, I will break the mr macho's head.
I just dey wonder,1 guy go come down dey slap u n u dey look am,wen u go tear am hot slap
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Starboytwo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, take it easy o.
If you lose control and hit a woman (as a man yourself), the woman (being a Nigerian) will fight you back.
You would not like to be beaten by a woman, so you will increase your energy. Before you know it, the small beat that you thought you wanted to beat her will change to Mortal Kombat.
When she dies in your hand, that is when devil will leave you, your eye will open like Judas. And you will be filled with great regret.

Don't beat anybody. Abeg!
i won't and can't lose control... Fight with a woman... Man you got me confuse, you mean I'd physically fight with a woman, thats very unlikely,infact it can't happen... What I said is a woman trying to hit me or something ... Wetin we dey discuss wey go make you hit me, if a lady slap me "Chai, I just sorry her ass... My Condolences to such lady... That's what I said not fight with her... Again I laugh at fight with a lady....

As for that superman there, jumping into wetin no consine I'm,I won't pity him... Like I said earlier he is dead... Just fucking dead... You'd come down and beat me up when a lady actually slapped me... You nor go try am again in your bloody life... I repeat "oti ni problem.... That's all...
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by webizone(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Say no to violence
It's my birthday today! Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile First ten peopl
Wanna date?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Timisamd(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
it's not morally right for anybody to beat anybody. But what if someone attacks you irrespective of the gender, will you fold your arms and watch or turn the other chick like the religious people would say?
well... There are obvious things you could do, not every system really demands that kind of retaliation .. But in the case of self defense, you can. But not in this kind of situation where the victim can call for external subordinates.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by webizone(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Sometimes ladies can be insulting but as a guy ..you shouldnt beat up a guy that is beating a woman.....

All you is to push the guy away,..separate him entirely from the woman,...pay up whatever she did and tell the keke guy to move on,.....

Soon men will descend on the guy that beat up the keke guy and we all will read another news caption....

KEKE DRIVER stabs A BENZ man after he got down from his car"######
......be wise and do the needful pls
Had it been in the north...
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ugosample(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Hmm!
Women have it really easy in this world. undecided
When I hear guys say"Money over bitches" .I just shake my head.Las las na woman go still chop the money embarassed embarassed

You boast that once you make money you just Bleep and dump,Smh!How can you dump Someone that just left your house in lekki but stopped at Surulere to collect another round before getting to Ikeja for the final WWF? cry.She gets three orgasms in lekki and still got paid,she got another one at Surulere and still got paid,and then at Ikeja she got to drink wine and fish,have her kitty licked and still fucking get PAID?!? sad

Just take a look at the humiliation the keke napep went through....Got his teeth nearly knocked off by another man all because of a woman undecided

You go stand for road as a man,your fellow man go pack for another woman wey just enter lane And still will not ask you to join grin

It's easy for a woman to get money from me I swear... embarassed embarassed

You know what's up
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Dollabiz: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
the fact is many men couldnt.stand.womens verbal abuse . its annoying when.they.start but.u should lay your hands on a woman.infact not in.the public.u will be humiliated.

our.women.should caution how we talk sometimes .i have witnessed many women abusing.drivers older than them in.commercial buses .the drivers also have wives at home.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba men only good at beating women.
Thanks to the igbo guy that saved the woman
bastard
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2019
naijacentric:
bastard

Omo ale jati jati tongue
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2019
THE GUY GO COLLECT THAT WOMAN'S NUMBER AND YOU KNOW THE NEXT THING
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2019
tossie101:

Omo ale jati jati tongue
bastard again
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2019
naijacentric:
bastard again
Omo ale again tongue
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by naijacentric(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2019
tossie101:

Omo ale again tongue
may u not be destroyed anufia
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2019
amaniro:
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz cool
amen but for now make we sha dey hustle wella and invest wisely, no too spend lavishly now o, lol
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by flyca: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I have never supported the idea of a man beating woman but the truth is some women lack manners they will provoke a man to the extent that if he is not careful he will be forced to react.
I witnessed a situation where a woman slapped a man just because the man told her where she parked car wasn't right as she was obstructing free flow of traffic. She slapped the man twice not knowing that he is a superior military officer, the man asked her to call her husband the husband came and the military man instructed the woman to be slapping her husband. It was an interesting scenario.
Now imagine if the man decided to hit the woman people will post it on social media and those who dnt knw wat happened would be condemning the man.

Women should learn to be respectful some women that have cars are so Ill mannered and disrespectful, I don't know what they feel like when driving.

As a man try as much as possible to avoid hitting a woman because they will always claim the victim.
You were there when the argument started.
You were there when she slapped him.
You got out of your car (I suppose).
Then, you got closer to listen to their conversation.
You heard him say he should call her husband.
You were still there when he called her.
You waited with her for Oga to come from his office to the scence.
You were there when he instructed her to slap him.
What do you do for a living? undecided
Liars everywhere.

The 8 people that liked your post tried!

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Alcantara88: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2019
amaniro:
very simple... 1 pantimeter makes 1 benzemeter
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by tossie101(f): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2019
naijacentric:
may u not be destroyed anufia

U are already destroyed.. Eranko tongue tongue
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ledaman: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
uuzba:

And no matter what happens, LAY your hand on a man?

How does this compute?
Can a woman lay her hand on a man just like that without reason?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.