Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (67334 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Timisamd(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
I can't judge the keke rider because I don't know what started the fight in the first place. The guy that slapped someone is an idiot if actually he doesn't know what the bone of contention was or who attacked the other first. But if actually he knew everything that went on and the keke rider was at fault, kudos to him. If not, he deserved to be arranged and taught a lesson.
no matter the level of the context...is it still morally intact and OK to beat her...even if the person is not lady...?

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Numlock: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beno3:
Women can be annoying and troublesom. If I were the keke guy, I will break the mr macho's head.

If you want to follow a woman mouth you will kill her, as for me as long as she doesn't hit me she's free to say all she want.

In fact immediately she start ranting, I'll walk away because I know.

1. She will provoke me

2. Those who don't know what happened will judge you first before even asking.

It's a woman world.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Offpoint: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
Not ok,but I just don't support a man beating a woman nt good for real.
Nobody support violence, advice your fellow women to reduce the speed at which their mouths runs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Chyxki: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
The full video is not available; all I see here is a woman who doesn't mind fighting men. Just tell me how someone's wife will descend so low to fight a keke rider on the highway.

She's obviously torn his shirt and hers are intact; the video shows the keke rider stands his ground, but doesn't take a single step to attack her, nevertheless she can't stop coming at him, indicating most likely who's spoiling for a fight.

The guy from the car possibly knows the lady and is over-reacting to the surprise of the scene.

Don't be too quick to judge from a small scene with a female's voice in the background giving all the commentary.

4 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by ShinqRambq: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaymee0:

See yeye talk.

Na by force?

Na people like you come here come dey scream if it was a member of your family that was treated wrongly
Konkobility !! sad
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by sykeng(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
Weak men easily poke nose in issues like this, from the video the guy was just pushing the woman away, why start fighting when you don't know the bone of contention. The highest a woman can do to me is hook my shirt or use abusive words on me I will never react to that, once you slap me or hit me you will see the lion in me, I bet you no man can save you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Emilokoiyawon: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
amaniro:
That's how one started insulting me cause I initially stopped him but choose to not enter his bike again. But this year we will drive Benz 8)

Shey o ti get ti pata ni? Pata ma ni logo benz ke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by stanliwise(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Slynation:

You can settle the case amicably but don't fight back.....!! after all, u don't know how the whole quarrel started.... I know why I'm saying this because some people reading this might wanna form Superman because of a ladygrin

when i was in 300L back in school, there was this babe I was crushing on near my lodge, so one day, I went to withdrew some cash at the ATM, I met her there shouting and crying on top of her voices, so i approached her and asked her what happened, she just summarized it with the guy slapped her, So I used my eyes to weigh the guy's physique, he looked like someone i can beat hands down, so aspa Superman wey i be, i wan show myself, I rushed the guy with a flying kickgrin with two hot blows, the guy got up and ran away, So people at the ATM started telling me that the babe was the one at fault, Shouting and insulting the guy but the guy kept quite until he withdrew his money,after they explained things to me, then I knew I bleeped up, I thought everything was over, Mehn!! the guy went and call over 9boys all running towards me holding gwara-gwara and firewood, Immediately my heartbeat increased... I wanted to run away but they might shout thief and that will automatically be my end as long as that location is concerned, So I summoned courage and stayed (By then the mumu girl don leave me run, make u see how i carry buy market wey no concern me) So the boys came towards me and was capping, My only saving grace was that I recognized 1 guy among them(looks like their leader) So we exchanged greeting and explained what happened, that the girl was my cousin sister, that anybody would have done dsame in my shoes(By then self some don de ginger make they rumple me straight away) In summary, I apologized to the guy and settled them with 3K, Since then I learnt one thing, to always mind my business and I must confess life has been easier ever since.

what if I don't know any of those guys, they for beat me black and blue that day, who knows if i will even survive...
So u see, what if this man came down to fight for the lady then he met his end at the process, I know some people who left this world because of this, So perhaps i may be wrong with my choice of words "hypocritical" but I may not be far from the truth...
Countless has died trying to protect people, your condition was no less.
Your blemish was
1. Not understanding the situation before taken actions
2. You chose to take a violent response which was uncalled for and should have being the last resort (which to some extent was like an oppression based on your description of his physically look)

I agree with you when you said you shouldn't be quick to take sides which is true especially when the two people are strangers. I feel what are you saying but always remember that many has faced far deadly fate than you because they were just activist, patriotic and just being fair. The world is indeed a dangerous place.
Context matters alot and situations becomes complicated if people involved are our relation.
General sense is also advisable, sometimes it is better to run with the victim than to fight along with the victim.

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by sykeng(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chyxki:
The full video is not available; all I see here is a woman who doesn't mind fighting men. Just tell me how someone's wife will descend so low to fight a keke rider on the highway.

She's obviously torn his shirt and hers are intact; the video shows the keke rider stands his ground, but doesn't take a single step to attack her, nevertheless she can't stop coming at him, indicating most likely who's spoiling for a fight.

The guy from the car most-likely knows the lady and is over-reacting to the surprise of the scene.

Don't be too quick to judge from a small scene with a female's voice in the background.
The keke driver is even lazy, d man from the jeep is even of equal stature with him, why not fight him and teach him some lesson

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Slynation(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
stanliwise:
Countless has died trying to protect people, your condition was no less.
Your blemish was
1. Not understanding the situation before taken actions
2. You chose to take a violent response which should be a last resort (which to some extent was like an oppression based on your description of his physically look)

I agree with you when you said you shouldn't be quick to take sides which is true especially when the two people are strangers. I feel what are you saying but always remember that many has faced far deadly fate than you because they were just activist, patriotic and just being fair. The world is indeed a dangerous place.
Context matters alot and situations becomes complicated if people involved are our relation.
General sense is also advisable, sometimes it is better to rum with the victim than to with along with the victim.
You are indeed a wise man...

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Defender of the universe.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by seangy4konji: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bro the funniest part is that their mouth is like gutter..she might have been raining insults on the man from pick up spot right till where she dropped cos a man cant just drop you and start beating you for no reason...but when the guess abuses his mother or pushes him and retatialtes they start doing mouth like squirell...

bad mouthed woman needs to get their teeth knocked out once in a while and by the time she receive beating 4- 5 times and she sees that her bad mouth is making her beauty she so much relys on fadesshe will learn to talk and at least know respect is reciprocal.

nkwuocha:
Hmm!
Women have it really easy in this world. undecided
When I hear guys say"Money over bitches" .I just shake my head.Las las na woman go still chop the money embarassed embarassed

You boast that once you make money you just Bleep and dump,Smh!How can you dump Someone that just left your house in lekki but stopped at Surulere to collect another round before getting to Ikeja for the final WWF? cry.She gets three orgasms in lekki and still got paid,she got another one at Surulere and still got paid,and then at Ikeja she got to drink wine and fish,have her kitty licked and still fucking get PAID?!? sad

Just take a look at the humiliation the keke napep went through....Got his teeth nearly knocked off by another man all because of a woman undecided

You go stand for road as a man,your fellow man go pack for another woman wey just enter lane And still will not ask you to join grin

It's easy for a woman to get money from me I swear... embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Chyxki: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
sykeng:

The keke driver is even lazy, d man from the jeep is even of equal stature with him, why not fight him and teach him some lesson

Trust me, if you are a keke man struggling to survive, even if a 10 year old boy comes down from a clean jeep and slaps you, you will most-likely think twice before you slap back.

Poverty is a bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Timisamd:
no matter the level of the context...is it still morally intact and OK to beat her...even if the person is not lady...?
it's not morally right for anybody to beat anybody. But what if someone attacks you irrespective of the gender, will you fold your arms and watch or turn the other chick like the religious people would say?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by hardbody: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .

This amounts to license to be irresponsible, abusive and assuming a status of never do wrong. A female friend was asking when beating at home can be classified as domestic violence, I told her corrective disciplinary measures taken by a husband can never be adjudged to amount to violence. Women are like children, and a known cliche says, spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by hardbody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
it's not morally right for anybody to beat anybody. But what if someone attacks you irrespective of the gender, will you fold your arms and watch or turn the other chick like the religious people would say?

There is gender equality. Women should be treated equally like men. Apply as applicable.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:

When will you women start intervening when you see your fellow women getting whooped by idiots?

Y’all women will come here to rant but when you see an idiot whooping your fellow women you walk away or don’t intervene .

Be waiting for pvssy men to fight their fellow men for you
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
nineone:
I can't judge the keke rider because I don't know what started the fight in the first place. The guy that slapped someone is an idiot if actually he doesn't know what the bone of contention was or who attacked the other first. But if actually he knew everything that went on and the keke rider was at fault, kudos to him. If not, he deserved to be arranged and taught a lesson.

You’re the wisest fellow on this thread
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Estellie: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
xianah:
because women are what? demigods?

I don't support violence buh this comment is just so lame...
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Estellie: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
hardbody:

This amounts to license to be irresponsible, abusive and assuming a status of never do wrong. A female friend was asking when beating at home can be classified as domestic violence, I told her corrective disciplinary measures taken by a husband can never be adjudged to amount to violence. Women are like children, and a known cliche says, spare the rod and spoil the child
...Women are like children? who told you that? your dad or your mum?.....

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by fredoooooo: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
MediaLife:

But woman can slap and beat man abi??.

Don't mind those fools ... the moment she raise her hand on you ,consider her as your fellow man , give her a slap that will send her back to woman resets.... Nonsense and jagbajantis angry
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Ambassadors: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
The other day I saw a policeman panel beating a woman I wanted confronting him but he was holding a gun. I just drove off before he will shoot me and say it was accidental discharge.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by Preshy561(f): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
No wonder he is still in that poor condition.
A hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by meobizy(f): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Na them know.
I can never do this for a female stranger.
I’ve seen a situation where a man beat up a female stranger and lamented loudly ‘why you no be man na?!’.
Fortunately a random Superman came to her aid.
The next thing I hear na bottle: the initial aggressor broke a bottle on ‘superman’s’ head.
He then proceeded to bruise and bloody the idiot to a whimpering pulp.
I guess the man got his wish.
‘Superman’ will never defend a random female again.

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by virgintoto(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beno3:
Women can be annoying and troublesom. If I were the keke guy, I will break the mr macho's head.
I swear down..watin consign am for d matter.Just imagine come down from car con begin fight Me for matter wa em no know about we go fight tire

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by sykeng(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chyxki:

Trust me, if you are a keke man struggling to survive, even if a 10 year old boy comes down from a clean jeep and slaps you, you will most-likely think twice before you slap back.

Poverty is a bastard!

I was once a transporter ( cab ), my man, it was always an eye for an eye, I never for once swallowed any shit from anyone, no matter how education is useless in the country its still has relevance, police don slap me i slap am back, maybe because I know my onions sha.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by virgintoto(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=xianah post=75929160]I love what he did ,U don't beat a woman no matter what u let it be .[/quote
If I hear
Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by virgintoto(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
jrusky:
Did the keke napep lost any of his teeth? If no then he was not properly beating.
See dis 1

Re: Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman by jrusky(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
pek:
*lose* and *beaten*

Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.