Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Should I Give It A Try - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give It A Try (2180 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
There's this girl I met last year February in school and till now, she's still hoping I'll return back her love.

How it began. I was standing in front of my department, when she came saying hi! can I borrow your phone for a minute? without hesitation, I gave her.

On returning my phone, she asked for my number telling me she'll add me to a creative WhatsApp group. I gave her, but the way she smiled was suspicious, but I let it go. After months of bugging my phone with calls, she finally said; she loves me and the rest......

I like her, but not to the extent of having a relationship and I've made that clear to her last year. She text me hours ago, that she's still waiting for me.
I need advice on what to do... cos I really don't know what to do... sorry for the long epistle please....
Re: Should I Give It A Try by LisaAnne(f): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tell Her you have a girlfriend already

Or
“Hey, I am really touched, I am, but **insert name here**, right now, I simply cannot see myself in a relationship. I have too many things to focus on and I would not be a good BF to anyone. Therefore, I cannot give you what you want, ***if you want, you can insert what she wants here***, I am really sorry, but that is the way it has to be and perhaps it might be best for us if we have some space for now. Okay?”
Then you shut up. Don’t try to be overly nice, as it can be misconstrued. Don’t try to over explain. Stick to this and keep it short and if she asks questions or explanations, simply repeat this in a different way, so she get that you are honest but you are not going to change your mind. Just don’t be rude, and be kind. After that, leave, and go no contact for as long as you deem necessary. Voila.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Tell Her you gave a girlfriend already

Or
“Hey, I am really touched, I am, but **insert name here**, right now, I simply cannot see myself in a relationship. I have too many things to focus on and I would not be a good BF to anyone. Therefore, I cannot give you what you want, ***if you want, you can insert what she wants here***, I am really sorry, but that is the way it has to be and perhaps it might be best for us if we have some space for now. Okay?”
Then you shut up. Don’t try to be overly nice, as it can be misconstrued. Don’t try to over explain. Stick to this and keep it short and if she asks questions or explanations, simply repeat this in a different way, so she get that you are honest but you are not going to change your mind. Just don’t be rude, and be kind. After that, leave, and go no contact for as long as you deem necessary. Voila.
have said all this... She wouldn't still relax
Re: Should I Give It A Try by LisaAnne(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
kollinskollins:
have said all this... She wouldn't still relax
That's a tough one...she must really like you.
She's still gonna repeat it sooner than later so better to be straight with her once and for all...giving her hope of any future occurrence is only gonna cause her more ♥ heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by ImaIma1(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Desperation and being forward is not attractive. Why is she pushing for a relationship? To the extent that she has been calling to disturb you.

Everyone should reserve some amount of dignity... male or female

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give It A Try by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
we are the bag now? grin

do what's on your mind
Re: Should I Give It A Try by xteve(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:

Or

You thought of this at a stand or you copied it from somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give It A Try by ERCROSS(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
She's still gonna repeat it sooner than later so better to be straight with her once and for all...giving her hope of any future occurrence is only gonna cause her more ♥ heartbreak
Re: Should I Give It A Try by ERCROSS(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
My birthday mate. How r u?
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
lilmax:
we are the bag now? grin
do what's on your mind
I don't want to take advantage
Re: Should I Give It A Try by ITbomb(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is she that ugly?
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
ImaIma1:
Desperation and being forward is not attractive. Why is she pushing for a relationship? To the extent that she has been calling to disturb you.

Everyone should reserve some amount of dignity...make or female
true... and I don't want to go into a relationship with pity
Re: Should I Give It A Try by LegitGuy22: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tell her u only want friend with benefits, if she is ready no problem.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by LisaAnne(f): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
ERCROSS:
My birthday mate. How r u?
wooow happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
ITbomb:
Is she that ugly?
funniest is that she's fine and fair
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
LegitGuy22:
Tell her u only want friend with benefits, if she is ready no problem.
she doesn't want that
Re: Should I Give It A Try by Newboss(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
kollinskollins:
There's this girl I met last year February in school and till now, she's still hoping I'll return back her love.

How it began. I was standing in front of my department, when she came saying hi! can I borrow your phone for a minute? without hesitation, I gave her.

On returning my phone, she asked for my number telling me she'll add me to a creative WhatsApp group. I gave her, but the way she smiled was suspicious, but I let it go. After months of bugging my phone with calls, she finally said; she loves me and the rest......

I like her, but not to the extent of having a relationship and I've made that clear to her last year. She text me hours ago, that she's still waiting for me.
I need advice on what to do... cos I really don't know what to do... sorry for the long epistle please....

Dude, get down with her already.

That thing between your legs is not a tail angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by ERCROSS(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
wooow happy birthday
This is one of the rare cases where I got to use the reply "same to you". I sent you a DM

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by Draken(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tell her that your not looking for anything serious. The only thing is that you must ask yourself the question "Will i regret this later if I dont do anything now?" And if the answer is no then just continue with your life.
Re: Should I Give It A Try by ERORR404(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tell her you're gay
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
ERORR404:
Tell her you're gay
Lolz
Re: Should I Give It A Try by Headlesschicken(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
undecided tell her u only take it through d @$$... cool
Re: Should I Give It A Try by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Act like a man , Fück her for 6 hours , kill her and dump her body in a river at night. She does not deserve to live.

Freehuman,(2019)
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Freehuman:
Act like a man , Fück her for 6 hours , kill her and dump her body in a river at night. She does not deserve to live.

Freehuman,(2019)
Absolute madness
Re: Should I Give It A Try by Seandisputed(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Don't stress it, it'll eventually die a natural death
Been there... done that.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give It A Try by Boxer007(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
kollinskollins:

Brother stop wasting your time with females. Can we talk?
Re: Should I Give It A Try by kollinskollins(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother stop wasting your time with females. Can we talk?
OK... But I fear your signature.
Re: Should I Give It A Try by eaddyboy: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:

Nice one, I go use this your line for one chic like dat that wey dey worry me!
Re: Should I Give It A Try by LisaAnne(f): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
kollinskollins:
OK... But I fear your signature.
He's gay
ERCROSS:

This is one of the rare cases where I got to use the reply "same to you". I sent you a DM
I can't access the mail actually
eaddyboy:

Nice one, I go use this your line for one chic like dat that wey dey worry me!
lol go easy on her tho.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give It A Try by Callertunez: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
las las....when you see another guy near am,,, you go begin regret why you no hold am when she be all yours....that tinge of jealousy must brew.
...are you ready to deal
Re: Should I Give It A Try by SmellingAnus(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:

Or
nice advice... By the way you just reminded me of my ex Indian Girl Friend... She uses that word "Voila" a lot...
Re: Should I Give It A Try by LisaAnne(f): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
SmellingAnus:
nice advice... By the way you just reminded me of my ex Indian Girl Friend... She uses that word "Voila" a lot...
Awwww smiley hope it's not a sad reminder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Men Generally Treat Me Better At The Moment / I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. / I Need Advice I'm About to Lose My Virginity To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.