Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex (5337 Views)

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
undecided

He told me, hes wife is tired

I thought when you are in love, there is no way you will deny your partner, according to one Lagos lady on tv

So why is his wife denying him sex

Is this the problem in.most Igbo marriages

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by GraGra247(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Just tell us you are here to hate on Igbos as tribal war reigns on this forum.

Which tribe in this country does not experience challenges in their marriage or even cases of adultery.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Kingwizzy16:

Stupid post, so childish, brainless post from a bitter afonja bidding under a female account.

For your information Igbo's are the best husband material in Nigeria, they take care of their wives well, they don't marry extra wives, they don't beat their wives

The only problems igbo men always have in marriage is if the woman no fit born male child

Peace

But they also cheat like this man
So Igbo men are not perfect after all

And yea crucify a poor lady for not having male kids
Like its her fault

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by pointblank247(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2019
GraGra247:
Just tell us you are here to hate on Igbos as tribal war reigns on this forum.

Which tribe in this country does not experience challenges in their marriage or even cases of adultery.
but why answer an attention seeking empty vessel seeking attention with borrowed data

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by meobizy(f): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Taa gbafuo, useless animal.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by ShinqRambq: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2019
O.P u nor get yan,Iffa see u lie again I go spit inside ur mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by zeuss: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:

But they also cheat like this man
So Igbo men are not perfect after all

And yea crucify a poor lady for not having male kids
Like its her fault

Somebody called you mumu and I defended you I hope he will forgive my ignorance..its people like you that make good people change.... Tell me will I ever speak in defence of anyone again?...you are truely a big mumu....may God give you what you deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided

I thought when you are in love, there is no way you will deny your partner, according to one Lagos lady on tv

Not just Igbo women. Social media women. The Gods of Demons have taken over social media grin
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by hesilo(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Anelekizito(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Igbo men and sex

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:
grin
When are you creating another trend?
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lemme drop this your previous thread here grin

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Anelekizito:
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.

Try to be more creative. Your synopsis makes me not want to see the movie come alive.. How does a bottle of vodka put a group of friends in such an illusion when they each have their different brains Making horror movies in Nigeria is a big feat talk more of a zombie movie.. Except you want to make a comedy/Horror then u can stick with that story. Its too easy.

SCRAP THE TITLE
SCRAP THE ZOMBIES
SCRAP THE VODKA
MAKE IT MORE CENTERED AROUND SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL... LIKE AN OBJECT OR A STRANGER THEY STUMBLED ON OR MADE ACQUAINTANCE WITH IN THE PROCESS OF THEIR JOURNEY.. MAYBE STRANGE & SCARY THINGS WOULD BEGIN HAPPENING TO THEM ALL WHICH EVENTUALLY NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE THEY ARE YET STILL TO EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY.. THIS SHOILD BE SEEN THROUGH THE EYES OF ONE OF THEM THAT WAS DIRECTLY TOUCHED BY THE UKNOWN.. There should be high suspense even to the end.

People pay for this i'm giving you

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Uglymugg: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
zeuss:

Somebody called you mumu and I defended you I hope he will forgive my ignorance..its people like you that make good people change.... Tell me will I ever speak in defence of anyone again?...you are truely a big mumu....may God give you what you deserve
What did she say that's so bad? That Igbo men cheat? Is it unheard of? wow you guys cannot handle criticism well.

2 Likes

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Jerkules: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
hesilo:
Ok!....My own is...

Please if you stay in PH and traveling to Enugu on friday for the elections please kindly contact me. I really wana vote but truth is after traveling last time and last week's suspension, i went broke. Kindly help if you can. Thanks

And don't forget Atiku/Obi has my vote

U mustn't vote..wat if u die by accident?

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Jerkules: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:
grin
Jobless troll,better cast ur vote on Saturday so Atiku can change ur life.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by jeff1607(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided

a married man is asking for see,x and here you are contemplating about it.

it isn't even a topic for discussion

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
undecided I heard yuh mum dropped u on yuh flat head,when u wia still a baby,so yuh head hit d ground,n that since then yuh life has never been d same,thus all dix nincompoop which u do spill online... Sorry.o Ndo

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Yuceeluv(f): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol how old are you?...it seems like no man, (single or married) has ever chyked u before.

Ilamina:
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kids everywhere.
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Kids everywhere.

Why call me a kid
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol how old are you?...it seems like no man, (single or married) has ever chyked u before.

A married man just asked me to screw him

So what you saying
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Ilamina(f): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
jeff1607:

a married man is asking for see,x and here you are contemplating about it.

it isn't even a topic for discussion

Not contemplating

Can't screw that dirty man
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:

Why call me a kid
is your name "everywhere"?

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by jeff1607(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2019
Ilamina:

Not contemplating
Can't screw that dirty man

hmmmm
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by Casan0va: 1:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided

On today's episode of Things That Never Happened.

Everyone wants to trend
Re: This Igbo Married man Is Begging Me For Sex by nedubest(m): 3:44am On Feb 22, 2019
tribalist oshi

(1) (Reply)

I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! / My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.