Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (101254 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Coker302(f): 2:28am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by sashyvibey(f): 2:34am On Feb 22, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All embarrassing moments are tolerable except those caused by females.... cheesy

You'd wish God never created Earth.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You are right. Some situation will make you question your emotions

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by GrossPrice: 3:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Etizz:
Is it really necessary proposing??
All these are activities ....because people are doing it....
What happened to marriages without proposal?

grin
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by UrVillagePpl: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2019
gebest:
what's the title of the movie pls

u broke me heart tongue
gebest:

u broke me heart
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46am On Feb 22, 2019
whats d fuse about this sef
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't understand how it is difficult for people to be faithful to their partner, it's not rocket science nah undecided

U no like integrated science?.. all u girls are the same

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Seasonc19821987: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Very Clean Camry forsale

DESCRIPTION
Car is in good shape, just want to upgrade. Registered already, it’s simply Pay and drive car.Superb AC, lovely engine sound and perfect Radio, papers are up to date.

Note: lots of people are on it. Car goes to whosoever pay first

Call: 08034172781
WhatsApp: 0810 857 9574

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Folohunsho20(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Suicide or Homicide, one must follow
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by deewhydoski(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Benwems:

If you call a girl who double dates a harlot that means 90% of Nigerian girls are harlots. Because 90% of the double date. You hardly see a girl with just one boyfriend these days!!!
There re girls with one boyfriend, it is just that they re few
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by deewhydoski(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2019
Saffi:
who wants to chop the same prick for the rest of their lives? I cannot comman die
Shuu....I bow
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by SeniorZato(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2019
gebest:
The last minute
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Platony(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2019
WOMEN & CHEATING

As long as you've not married her, if u put all ur heart on her that u're d only one she's seeing...no matter how nice she's been to u or u to her. U'RE ON YOUR OWN.

.....The funny thing is; when u keep advising these guys, they won't listen.

My very good friend dat attended my birthday party at my residence dis January was gisting me how d girl he intended marrying dis February broke his heart smiley smiley. According to him, she was pregnant with child for him and was caught red handed cheating with another man. Remember she was with child o.

In fact,...FEAR WOMEN angry angry

Anyways, wetin concern me, am married cool
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Benwems(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
deewhydoski:

There re girls with one boyfriend, it is just that they re few
Yes. 10% maybe even 5%.

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by ebukamen(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Why in the world will I propose to a lady in the public �? Am I crazy?
Everyone will hear about it later if only she says yes... If not, it never happened.

Make one useless girl no come disgrace me like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Minemrys: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Na every malam with him own kettle oh. Na to leave the guy on boxers with him kettle oh.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Aye5511: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2019
See below ���������

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by stanliwise(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Etizz:
Is it really necessary proposing??

All these are activities ....because people are doing it....

What happened to marriages without proposal?
proposal is a declarations of your intentions for a lady to allow you be more than just partners in other words it is like asking whether she is ready to go with you to next level? .. but it doesn't have to be public but it is good there is a one or two witnesses unlike the crowd display we see on social media.
And also the answer doesn't have to be YES. No doesn't alway mean she wouldn't marry someone but it may mean many things, explanation always follow it. But social media has changed everything for now.
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by MYHUBBY: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2019
if I happen to be the guy I will continue with the proposal to waste her time and turn her to lord of the rings

I will increase the rate of sexing her while I found myself catch them young(a young lady) because all these ladies of nowadays are something else

she's going to loose at the end because after the proposal she will focus to be faithful and never allow that to happen again but I wouldn't care of her faithfulness or not, as my condom will always stand to protect me
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by rkennyking(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2019
This one don snatch ballot box oooooooooo
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
AryEmber:
Jeez! Some women were created by the devil himself.
Modified
So, it was even a movie? You people are not serious
example of a hypocrite...
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Kupiejodaniels: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
it happened to me
AryEmber:
Jeez! Some women were created by the devil himself.
Modified
So, it was even a movie? You people are not serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by 3verblazing(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
MTN DATA SUB AVAILABLE

1GB. #550
2GB. #1000
3GB. #1500
4GB. #2000
5GB #2500

STAY CONNECTED FOR LESS
0 8 1 1 4 9 3 9 9 9 5 OR 0 9 0 8 1 5 3 3 8 0 1
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by DelphiOracle(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
What's d name of the movie
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Billionsmith: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
>many ladies are just something else as they go around sleeping with many guys and most of these guys don't even give them anything tangible. I am fade up with their nonsense
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't understand how it is difficult for people to be faithful to their partner, it's not rocket science nah undecided
Discipline is the key. One major causes of unfaithfulness is peer influence.

1 Like

Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All embarrassing moments are tolerable except those caused by females.... cheesy

You'd wish God never created Earth.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Finally you laughed today
Re: He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers by Hideaki: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.