Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77378 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by onenaija001(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.
And they will go and celebrate the victory of thier son in 2023 leaving Igbos in penury.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Sagay212: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
So will our ipod brothers accept that they stoned the ballot robber to death since they claim they were only stopping igbos from voting?

When buhari said snatch ballot boxes at the risk of your life, they insulted him and called him dictator. I'm just wondering if they 'll accept that only iPods stoned him to death.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
A Yoruba Man is dead Igbo people are Celebrating it, but if it was a Igbo man they will be playing Victim Card, just becareful before you send your tribe to the Journey of no return grin

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by olas24u(f): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.

Celebrating the death of a fellow,you are sick.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bluecircle470: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

So do PDP
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by poyet(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mr Buhari said anyone that snatched ballot boxes did that at the expense of their life. Now people are taking laws into their own hands.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Cameroonglass(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
hey Mr. who is the visitor? you are all Nigerians

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Xander85: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
koolgee:
What a painful way to die.

Not to mention shameful as well!

What will he tell them at the immigration desk of the great beyond (that decides whether to send travelers right towards heaven or left towards hell) when they ask him what brought him to see them before his time!? undecided
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Buffalo2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's the end of solomon grundy......... Less one idiot to worry about......
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by ChristineC: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
nonsense

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
No to Violence..

Atiku/Obi says NO to Violence

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by ChristineC: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
koboko69:

I hope when it happens u wont cry foul. U cant kill the leader OPC in an area...and think the world will just "move on" in that area. I nor argue ooo
they can attack residents if they like, the residents will still hang up and kill more. enough of useless people. if so-called security agents can't protect civilians, citizens will do it themselves.
everyone is flesh and bone. they can start their worse immediately.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Chamber10(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.

I doubt if you are educated. Anyone is free to vote anywhere they are registered.
Let me even ask you, is the Ibo man tax sent to their state?

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sad this incident happened. Nigeria must have a conversation about elections. Notwithstanding who wins, strengthening INEC should be a key agenda for the next president. People should not die because of election.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mightyhazel: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

He was killed by igbos in Okota. Several Igbos have reiterated this online.

An OPC member is not an NURTW member or that, it's a movement. There would be consequences and reprisals on those who killed him, I promise you.
promise your father,leave me out of your psychotic episode

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bionixs: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.
is Lagos your father's land?

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by InvertedHammer: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

/
The only thug you should be afraid of is the one that doesn't bleed or die. Otherwise, they are humans and can be dealt with accordingly.

/
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by koboko69: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChristineC:
they can attack residents if they like, the residents will still hang up and kill more. enough of useless people. if so-called security agents can't protect civilians, citizens will do it themselves.
everyone is flesh and bone. they can start their worse immediately.

Chest beating as usual. No further comments!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by MobilityExpress: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked Head of OPC? I hope it's not true, omg, I hope it's not true. Head of OPC, not even member, hmm, I hope it's not true. Because if it is true, those involved in killing him had better run to the moon while they still can lipsrsealed

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sweetgala(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Nah man. Buhari said kill riggers on sight . Now do you see that call to anarchy?

That statement was never directed to be actioned by civilians. It was an order to be carried out by the security agencies on duty.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Sanpas: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a trying moment for this nation. We must be temperate in our submission. This nation must do everything possible to avoid sectarian conflict.
If we push ourselves along that line, I bet you, we all will be losers at the end. Africa can not survive a Nigeria that's on bended knees.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Arysexy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

There would definitely be reprisals, I can assure you.

And counter reprisal if you don't know! Who born Afonja to start what they can't finish

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by papparatzzi2013: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Remember Ajegunle crisis and fear.

Those guys will come back for reprisal. Watch your back.

Govt need to be proactive before this will snow ball into a major crisis.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Hotfreeze: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
promise your father,leave me out of your psychotic episode

I don't blame you. You wake up your father with sliding tackles so he's worthless to you.

They would sacrifice you to Ogun las las

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Arysexy(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
sweetgala:

That statement was never directed to be actioned by civilians. It was an order to be carried out by the security agencies on duty.

Since d security agents are selective in carrying out that order, the civilians helped them.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by BiafraIsFree: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
sweetgala:

Where did you see or hear of this . INEC May have failed but the people behave to learn to be civil wherever they are. Those NYSC staff are paying a great price for our democracy they shouldn't have to get hurt in the process.

From all information by INEC all polling units have a police officer or NSCDC attached. Unarmed !
within the voting area. I've seen some videos and that seems to be true

Where are those cowardice mission operation Python zombies

Useless Nigeria.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Ayus34(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
onez:
We may have a civil war with this APC desperation.
But u must be ready to lead the war
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Arysexy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
When Buhari made the unpresidential remark. It was all these useless afonja that were taunting PDP of la snatch la kill.

Now the wish has turned to hunt them, they try to turn it into tribal stuff.

Bring on whatever, and igbos will reply u in greater measure. We fear no coward.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Hotfreeze: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Arysexy:

And counter reprisal if you don't know! Who born Afonja to start what they can't finish

When them burn Ladipo and markets in Isolo, your eyes go clear.

Small thing, una go run go village.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by rildwanullahi(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
emoboy4u:
how can you leave a polling unit with an igbo corper lady in certain part of the North without security ? now it's dark, almost 200 voters have not voted and ballot papers has being exhausted.

no security aswear. i pity dah lady.
Bleep INEC!
please report this to INEC Nigeria directly including the polling unit, ward, and local government
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mightyhazel: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

I don't blame you. You wake up your father with sliding tackles so he's worthless to you.

They would sacrifice you to Ogun las las
u cant promise your father ? u shd be proud to tell him that his son is leading an onslaught against the igbos .. thats not an insult,..suppose to be an honour. okpe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)