Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra (7624 Views)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Raalsalghul: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Please as much as i hate copy n paste ,
U can help me edit d typical errors cos i av no energy , am hunger dey cash me o ,maybe wen i eat ,i wl definitely edit d sentences
Wetin Yoruba do u?
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by luvyaself95(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
How that concern me or us You open thread just to console yourself well-done that good though

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Wetin Yoruba do u?
but did i pick on yorubas again , tell me?
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
luk at u so proud snm
y wont i be proud ,u can be proud of ur own town ok

dats if ur town is of goodwill
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Raalsalghul: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
but did i pick on yorubas again , tell me?
Yes you did, albeit subtly.
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

OK that's good to know. It will also be nice if you stopped insulting the Yorubas, don't you think?
yes ,i av decided 2 let by gone be by gone.
forgiveness is precious
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

you talking like they just flock to your area and open a camp to take your girls, they must have meet somewhere on a neutral ground.

but your pic do not show that you are from aguata
which picture pls? my displayed photo(dp)
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by BlackSaints: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Aguata my aguata (my town withheld because they are all the same). A great Area full of pride and hardwork because we run ABJ and China economically nnewi may run south nigeria we dont care!.
In aguata we ladies wink hustle more than our hardworking guys. Who can stand our beauty that radiates in the morning sun is it ndi nnewi, ndi njikoka, umuada owerri ,white babes frm abia or onitsha girls?
?
The great issue is that aguata babes hate pagentry because it kills their high esteem, for an example i was forced into pagentry but "i kukuma n jejely run out frm the firm because of high jealousy on me" Thats aguata babe for youuuu!

Nnewi or imo owerri babes no reach us " And they knew it ,In beauty and all other variables. wink

NOW ,LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT MAKES GALLANT MEN KILL TO MARRY US AMONG OTHER IGBO BABES,
For an example My sister got married just last month to a handsome british dude ,she met at london. Now ask me 2 questions which is: -
Who is my sister ?
How much is her brideprice? I will answer you, My sister is a m.sc holder from manchester university (course withheld) and she has first class upper in the same school.she has just opened her company last year in lagos, Let me stop here first
Her brideprice is N200 ,yes two hundred naira.only
Thats our great tradition ,is N200 not because we ladies are cheap or they dont value us ,but because we know money is not everything...the humour during "Ime ego" brideprice ceremony is that the chinese brought out £50k but my bowleg family head hit him with a stick to carry his money and put in his bag. His igbo friend whisper to him to present N50 ,but he dropped N200 instead.

Here doctors ,neuro-surgeons, lawyers are married with N100 ,but if you mess with us our guys go carry war enter your family with guns and matchet , they go just kudnapp you and torture you wella ,that is y i said is only gallant men that can handle us ,"no be all these lagosians for abule-egba.

With these few points on mine you now know where you can marry great amazon

NL will not kill me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:
no i didnt ,i ônly did dat yesterday !
wen i created a thread because of a yoruba guy during voting in yaba area,
who i said no 2 his advances who later told me ,my behaviour n dat of my pple is y all nigerians hate n kill us!
i was so provoked
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
BlackSaints:
NL will not kill me grin grin grin
kill u as in hw biko nna?
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Raalsalghul: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
no i didnt ,i ônly did dat yesterday !
wen i created a thread because of a yoruba guy during voting in yaba area,
who i said no 2 his advances who later told me ,my behaviour n dat of my pple is y all nigerians hate n kill us!
i was so provoked
Should have told them. Most folks thought your rants were out of the blues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Jaqenhghar: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
wow ! God bless u ,am nt ashamed of my place !,lyk all dis pple frm *****
Lift your head up sister and be proud of yourself. God bless
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Should have told them. Most folks thought your rants were out of the blues cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i told dem but even d mods were angry wt me! no 1 wants 2 hear me out espiacially dat bitch preshy
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by ashawopikin(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Aguata my aguata (my town withheld because they are all the same). A great Area full of pride and hardwork because we run ABJ and China economically nnewi may run south nigeria we dont care!.
In aguata we ladies wink hustle more than our hardworking guys. Who can stand our beauty that radiates in the morning sun is it ndi nnewi, ndi njikoka, umuada owerri ,white babes frm abia or onitsha girls?
?
The great issue is that aguata babes hate pagentry because it kills their high esteem, for an example i was forced into pagentry but "i kukuma n jejely run out frm the firm because of high jealousy on me" Thats aguata babe for youuuu!

Nnewi or imo owerri babes no reach us " And they knew it ,In beauty and all other variables. wink

NOW ,LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT MAKES GALLANT MEN KILL TO MARRY US AMONG OTHER IGBO BABES,
For an example My sister got married just last month to a handsome british dude ,she met at london. Now ask me 2 questions which is: -
Who is my sister ?
How much is her brideprice? I will answer you, My sister is a m.sc holder from manchester university (course withheld) and she has first class upper in the same school.she has just opened her company last year in lagos, Let me stop here first
Thats our great tradition ,is N200 not because we ladies are cheap or they dont value us ,but because we know money is not everything...the humour during "Ime ego" brideprice ceremony is that the chinese brought out £50k but my bowleg family head hit him with a stick to carry his money and put in his bag. His igbo friend whisper to him to present N50 ,but he dropped N200 instead.

Here doctors ,neuro-surgeons, lawyers are married with N100 ,but if you mess with us our guys go carry war enter your family with guns and matchet , they go just kudnapp you and torture you wella ,that is y i said is only gallant men that can handle us ,"no be all these lagosians for abule-egba.

just say u dey find husband
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Isyomah(f): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol hanty Aguata dey find husband. If any guy chats u up here,, he jus wana connect wit u cos of ur cheap bride price. U knw say pipo dey too rush cheap tinz..
Nnewi gals lyk us dont need to downgrade our fellow igbo gals or any igbo town jus to prove our worth.
Action speaks louder dan words.. We no dey too make noise..

lol Aguata and advertisement,, continue advertising ursef ooo...
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
this desperate need for attention is disgusting

[s][/s]
grin grin grin
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Osasnidas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
?

Who is my sister ?

sister which one is
M.Sc in course withheld

First Class Upper

sister please can you please park this lies and confusion elsewhere?.

2 Likes

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Osasnidas:

sister which one is
M.Sc in course withheld

First Class Upper

sister please can you please park this lies and confusion elsewhere?.
ok ...mr know all
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
ashawopikin:
just say u dey find husband
am stil on a youthful side
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Lift your head up sister and be proud of yourself. God bless
tanks dear
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
which picture pls? my displayed photo(dp)

yes, are you among those girls?
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

yes, are you among those girls?
dats me n my colleague dear
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:
ur name sound lyk d name of an abstract demon ,believe me!

am scared
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:

Indeed, una for Aguata too dey lie. pic wey plenty for internet @Amatarasha see your so called pics

1 Like

Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by biafraisdead(m): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
but everyone there is ripe for marriage and u claim not to be ripe? With this test I can say with all certainty that u are desperately in need of a husband though I don't blame u I blame the society that mounts pressure especially on ladies(about marriage) when they get to ur age
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by iluvMAMAV: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ar u lyk ok undecided u dis yoruba man?
Husbandsnatcher kill u dia ,now run
Am ok pls . am nt a yorubaman
wink smiley so can i get ur number ,i av millions 4 u aguata babe grin shocked
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
wink smiley so can i get ur number ,i av millions 2 dash u aguata babe grin shocked
millions of spermatozoa abi. is ok.is ok.
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
ur name sound lyk d name of an abstract demon ,believe me!

am scared
Yeah. As you can see from my profile. Raz al Ghul's destiny is the demon's head angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Yeah. As you can see from my profile. Raz al Ghul's destiny is the demon's head angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
hmmm ..dat name sha shocked
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
wink smiley so can i get ur number ,i av millions 4 u aguata babe grin shocked
millions shocked Hw many cars do u drive ?
Mamav isnt it husbandsnatcher ? She wey i no go dey 4 round wt a high libido man .
N u ar here dying 4 her
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Raalsalghul: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amatarasha:
hmmm ..dat name sha shocked
I'll personally initiate you into the league of assassins. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
funmisticqueen:
millions of spermatozoa abi. is ok.is ok.
funmi na 4 ur body i wan pour am aproko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / She's Too Touchy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.