Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (81910 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
And they should,it’s absurd,who are the people actually voting for APC when online polls clearly floors them.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Baawaa(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
guru90:

U ar on point!!!!

All this APC manipulations will lead to WAR........

We are waiting for the final Results....
Which final results,your ogas has rejected the results grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PDP failed woefully grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by bmos(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi's badluck killed Atiku. The fraudster pocketed all the billions that Atiku gave him for mobilisation in the SE cheesy

Lol. Obi was helping himself against the rainy day. ObedientlyAtikulated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by highcadre: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Eeyah, oga Secondus, Wetin una expect nah? Your name starts with Second, and you expected to come first? Your name no be Festus ke! Abeg, shift.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by PrinzCarter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nawa ooo but on a serious note buhari has nothing to offer na ,if only GEJ aka Jon snow was in power till now Nigeria would have gone far but d Yoruba's and Hausa's didn't support him now this same Yoruba's and Hausa's still went ahead to vote for buhari after seeing all d hardship he has brought to the country ,south south is suffering because they are the ones feeding this northern side and those in power with oil money ,the north has ruled Nigeria for long but still they are behind in every aspect you can think off same goes for Yoruba's ,any which way Nigerians will survive because our source of hope is in God..... cry cry
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by islandmoon: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
the reason they removed onoghen,

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Innobee99:
U and who?

Me and the tens of millions of Nigerians who voted for Buhari.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by somalianprince: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
What about the armed robber called Okorocha? I spit on you dirty old man

Abagworo:
Buhari has been too nice to PDP by refusing to rig. I'm disappointed in that gentlemanly approach to thieves like PDP.

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Abagworo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku will go bankrupt after this ill adviced challenge of the people's general.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by nans24: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by SocialJustice: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chepos1:
Pls dont concede defeat yet, there is still hope.
He is protesting results not conceding defeat. Even Abuja residents are protesting FCT results.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by greggng: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
I thought they are the ones winning on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by peacettw: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
islandmoon:
the reason they removed onoghen,

Exactly what came to mind. It all makes sense now. Reminds me of an episode in House of Cards. Damn

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by baeb032: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fear APC

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Ogaga87(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi's badluck killed Atiku. The fraudster pocketed all the billions that Atiku gave him for mobilisation in the SE cheesy

Somebody mumu don pump beyond normal

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by tajuh: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Em5:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results/amp

Atiku so sorry, you had your chances but you chose to use social media while others are grassrooting and using party structures.
You chose to discuss politics in far away Dubai while other campaign effectively in Nigeria.

You choose to make " My crowd is bigger than yours" while others carefully sought out better ways of getting vote.

You chose to go along tribal line making the igbos see you as a protest vote but other ramp thier stronghold.

You choose to talk while others got through to the pensioners, the traders, the students, the farmers , the market women, the military, the police , etc you work on the cooperate line who majority were not willing to vote.

Now you are crying foul

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Ezi1993(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:
Sore losers. Na their way. Let them reject it
We Nigerians accept it. Ntor!!!!
you and who Big fool
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Jellyberry(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol ,does he mean buhari already won ? even when collation.....

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Lokostic77: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Secondus should go and sit down jare Atiku did not popular in the North, Northerners did not like elite they love illiterate like them, so PDP should accept their fate and move forward, come another day my friend.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Okoroawusa: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is an advanced level of Orubebe's "We will not take this"

Why do they always leave this job for Niger Deltans?

Orubebe-2015

Second us--2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by denitro(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Based on current result released so far
Buhari 3,223,593 Atiku 3,249,972

Follow full result here
https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/nigeria-presidential-election-update-2019
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Baawaa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
justscorchone:
And they should,it’s absurd,who are the people actually voting for APC when online polls clearly floors them.
The real voters don't have data but they have PVC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Oga, u guys should try again in 2023.
We don't expect u to accept the result.
Whether u like it or not, u will follow the thief to Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Viking007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Simplep:
Even me rejects the results,useeless zombies,all i know be say if buhari wins,i don close my soft spot for this country,useless people
Every sensible Nigerian knows the election results in most parts of the country were heavily rigged. The country is just tiring. No hope for the common man.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Doyin2(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Let him change his name from Secondus to Firstus,before I listen to him grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Corrinthians(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Baawaa:
PDP don lose ooo,patapata you go lose forever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now no be block votes dem dey wait for anymore, na war dem dey call for. Useless sore losers. grin

Even the International observers are totally pissed at their conduct. grin
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by GemstoneJs(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
AdeMavrodi:
Lol. Wailing begins.
I love atiku, nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

Bu corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbecit even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of theles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God
Atiku go be our president las las

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
cobsol:

Get ready there could be war!
And the chest beating continues
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
But they have agents at each polling unit, I am sitting here wondering how PDP will win without their characteristics
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by globemoney: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:
grin
Pdp wait for SE block vote naaa.. ndi ara
This is great news.. Another plot by lying crook Peter Obi to end APGA failed..

Congrats to my partner in crime nonsobaba.. we warned this adaobi noisemakers that adaobi cannever win anything that will make him end APGA they abused and insulted everyone but they thought we could be intimidated by their insults.

Peter Obi should trying again by fielding governorship candidate again in 2022. Na still failure... grin

Cc NgadaAwo, earthquake2, tsinzu, mopolchi, salvador1, Salvador, and their friends ndo

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by anigbajumo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
jomonic:
This is the way to go. We should embark on peaceful protests. All Nigerians who support PDP and want an end to impunity should come together and speak with one voice.

Ehnnn,protest for thief to sell NNPC...I dey come join u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Johnathan Rocking Her Natural Hair At Home . / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.