Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84410 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by igwefivestar(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by isahsalee: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
laplace13:

Saraki is a former Senate president of Nigeria. History will remember that.

Saraki, a microwave politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by noisy45(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
The worst political mistake to make of you are politician from the south south and south east is to join APC you will just loss re-election bid. My ekweremadu nearly decamped to APC when EFCC heat was on him if not for Ben Bruce and Sheau Sani warning him to stay in PDP

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Amdoyin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
DeeTweenie:
He will never be the Senate President!

He lost and Saraki lost!

Nice one
the Senate President will either go for ekwenradu or okorocha my guy..

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ajayiopy: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sageer1706(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
eLcastro:
l sad ;Dl minister dey sweet em since na em him go buy Senate form......notin like wetin u giv3 urself.,buh then again i don't expect kids still eating from their parents to understand this.
Sorry grandpa you kids of this generation don't understand elders whose life have been consumed by bitterness
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by woblow1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ambode need to go and learn politics from governor udom of akwa ibom about how to deal with godfather

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sageer1706(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
laplace13:

Saraki is a former Senate president of Nigeria. History will remember that.
You don't minit
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by scantee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol what an early retirement haaaas
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by franchasng: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
ckmayoca:
Ahh. Now waiting for Amaechi to be religated when PMB is finally annou.nced winner.

Some set of crooks went back into to the house...
Orji kali
ABBA Moro
Teslim folarin

As we cut the fingers another set keeps growing

Rochas Okorocha also rigged himself in too....though it must be cancelled, Okorocha is a thief and deserves to be jailed soonest angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
SirIconR:
God bless Nigerians... no room for political godfatherism....come 2023 ... Tinubu you are next
that Political thug breeder and serial election rigger will not be my president. Prof Osinbajo is preferred.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by afamaustin(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio retired Andy Uba retired too am a happy man Atiku should try again later
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Boss20: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lowest turnout in South East.

Abia with 1.7m registered voters has 300k plus accredited voters.

Yobe with 1.3m registered voters has 600k plus accredited voters.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-4-2 formation....
"our"? You and who? Are you no longer moving to the next level? Kids everywhere!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by lordkay10(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
He lost the battle, won the war
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
If this news is true then glory be to God infact let the name of almighty God be glorify.

God is great.

Another person I'm waiting for is Oshio I want apc to loose Edo State so his sack can be quick too for failure to deliver his state as the party chairman.

Akpabio bye bye. Mr warsaw Ntoor!!! Thunder fire you.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by karnap(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
close making
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-4-2 formation....
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:
Akpabio should ttake heart.. you win some and lose some.
But Saraki should commit suicide because he lost. Hahahahaha...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
obembet:
Buhari will compensate him Minister for or Minister of
That Will Be In Daura

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by babalonimi: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
This news made my day. U can't leave ur people n team up wit a fulani man again ur house.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by osusuallstars: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
and akwibom saw warsaw
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
ckmayoca:
Ahh. Now waiting for Amaechi to be religated when PMB is finally annou.nced winner.

Some set of crooks went back into to the house...
Orji kali
ABBA Moro
Teslim folarin

As we cut the fingers another set keeps growing

OMG!! grin. This got me cracked up real hard grin

... cutting fingers! grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by oluwole4love: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Politician should play according to the rule while d game is on. Akpbabio loss because he played d game against d wishes of his people

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by blowjohn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lufthansa:
However, one is still optimistic of finding relevance in PMB's second tenure while the other is totally relegated Nationally and Locally.

At the end of the day, it will be very difficult for APC to win the next presidential election
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SirIconR(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
awelekiti:
that Political thug breeder and serial election rigger will not be my president. Prof Osinbajo is preferred.
He will be retired, from politics come 2023.... final...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MistaCode(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
"our"? You and who? Are you no longer moving to the next level? Kids everywhere!
Abeg oO, I was never a zombie and won't be even in win/defeat....!!
Go back, read and comprehend that post
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin
Do you know what this loss cost him and his reputation? You can never understand cos you don't know.

Chai! My Akpabio! APC why??
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by igwefivestar(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by trexzee: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okwyjesus:

He must probed be immediately. No more immunity
Who would probe him, atiku the councillor of adamawa D
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by trexzee: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okwyjesus:

He must probed be immediately. No more immunity
Who would probe him, atiku the councillor of adamawa grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ogmask: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ogmask come o...e don red! grin

I dey come sleep dey catch me. akpabio fall my hand, leg and even remove my boxer...

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by doctokwus: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
smadav:
Atiku abubakar is my president come rain come shine
Well said.
Buhari can rule the dummies and imps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.