Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (17096 Views)

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / 'the Next Level'- What Is Unique About PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by justjify(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
PLACE A BAN ON MEDICAL TOURISM FOR ALL APPOINTED AND ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS.
If you fall ill, remain here in nigeria and treat yourself
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SimplePlan34: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
The best anyone can do who don't not have faith in this govt is to wait it out. Although I see drama as okorocha would want to contest for president. There would be drama as I don't see d north voting for an igbo man even d west.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by worworbabe: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
_They should continue with the infrastructural development.
_Fight against corruption must continue
_Judiciary must be sanitised
_the civil service should be cleaned up
_ Agricultural sector must continue to boom and the youth encouraged to go into it. Southwest should harness her mineral resources and resuscitate Cocoa farming and other cash crops
_Tradermoni , Npower and other entrepreneurship drives must continue
_Omoluabi behaviour should be encoraged, emphasised, ingrained
_educational sector should not be neglected. Food feeding program should continue and quality food for the children.
_Churches preaching hate messages must be closed down. Remove all their loudspeakers and jail the hate preaching, fake pastors.

NIGERIA shall Continue to move forward. I am happy and proud to be a part of this new Nigeria.

I am expecting the President to no longer give a damn as he fights corruption to the ground. The likes of OBJ must be silenced forever. Buhari must have this vendetta and fight it. Fayose, FFK must be brought to book. Ganduje and other corrupt people close to the seat of power should not be spared too.

Igbos will be alright Las Las.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

Una own name to just DE speak english. Nothing we see for four yrs. When them tell you talk is cheap you go think say na lie. That's how you guys will talk till eight yrs pass. Ode!
One of the educated illiterates

How would a blind person see? It takes a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Owing to the obvious fact that President Muhammad Buhari has been declared winner of the presidential election, I'd like ,First, to congratulate His Excellency on his reelection.

This is no time to lament, neither a time to curse.

We must have it in mind that, we all will be affected by the performance of this government, no matter which country you live in as a Nigerian.
That's why we must wish the government a good luck irrespective of our political views, differences , religion and ethnicity.
We all must observe our National Pledge
" O God of creation
Guide our leaders right"

That being said, let us state what we want from this government .

OP u really want Nigeria to work together? Then Buhari needs to explain the the word he said immediately after his defeat in 2011 "I will Make GEJ tenure ungovernable"

in fact where can i fill form and join "The Avengers" grin
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by oloyetomoye: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
It is no surprise that PMB was declared the Winner of the last Presidential elections. But going by the irregularities that characterized the elections, the Voice of Nigerians has been silenced.

Two major avenues they used are:

1. The "DISABLING" of the Card Readers.
to those who do not know, INEC and Network operators seemed to DISABLE the Card Readers in virtually all polling Units except in few places where they suspected "enlightened VOTERS"

For non-techies, please know that the Card Reader uses SIM Cards with the 11 digits like GSM phones and it is meant to communicate with the Network Operators Servers( from where the total nos of cards present can be calculated).

And because of the planned manipulations, those LINES were either switched off from the Interchanges or the Card Readers were never configured to recognize fingerprints. And so because

2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS WERE DONE MANUALLY

2. Use of of threats to keep many people at home.

In Lagos alone 2millions came out to vote as against 6millions that registered.

PLS FOR THOSE WHO CAN, LETS PROBE INEC AND NETWORK OPERATORS FOR DISBALING THE CARD READERS BECAUSE OVER N20b WAS BUDGETED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by laplace13: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want Buhari to die so Osibanjo will become president. He is my church pastor undecided
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by justjify(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
allanphash7:
I want this Administration to retire all the old hags
Retire OLD HAGS?
When the head of the administration is the OLDEST of all HAGS

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by macello4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Let me open the floor....

I'll like the cabinet to be reshuffled as soon as possible and a competent economic team be set up.

Secondly, every appointments made henceforth should be void of slightest feeling of nepotism. We are a country of 180million and I believe there will be at least 10 persons who can efficiently perform in a position.

Thirdly, the ban on importation of rice and other foods should stand. We must let our farmers continue to be happy. Their sweat has been feeding us as a nation.

The fight against corruption must continue. And the fight must not be lopsided.

am surprise with dis rubish u type above me. He spent 2yr for Buhari is a devil he has evil agenda, all buhari want is power to opress the ppl of Nigeria.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Arysexy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
I expect nothing from him cos nothing is at stake anymore.

Second tenure is mostly for enjoyment. Since he did nothing in first tenure, we just have to endure another 4 years of misery.

Just add 4 years to Ur age and realise how laid back u will be taken by d time we get to 2023.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by pinacole1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Permanent all npower benefiaciaries
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by damlawrence101: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
D only tin Buhari can do 2 pleased mi is 2 increased DOLLAR because I don JAPPA
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Jacobmanny(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Work with some of the presidential candidates by picking some of their economy policy to reform the system and alot other thing
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by toyosiabayomi96: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Economy revolution and restructuring Ruthless against corruption but of course not lopsided Power and Security (killings in the northern part is extremely too much)
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing except for the scandalous act that would be exhibited soon.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by RTSC: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
damlawrence101:
D only tin Buhari can do 2 pleased mi is 2 increased DOLLAR because I don JAPPA
lol
The most realistic wish.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by nyabingi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nothing far from the truth

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Continuation of existing projects, that's all.

Unlike what the uninformed made many people believed before the election, this administration did a lot based on her diversification agenda since coming into office in 2015.

As regards infrastructure, so much is in place and several projects uncompleted, the next 4 years will attend to that.

Even in the power sector, there's structures on ground to increase the megawatts from 6,500.

More support to rice farmers for more mass production which will obviously increase competition thereby reduction in price of rice. Also more provision of storage facilities.

Personally, once the agricultural sector is strengthened heavily, with a boost in the manufacturing and telecoms sectors that does it.

These things the government has got planned and that's a lot of achievements in 8 years.

In addition, we need more recovery of looted funds. Go after anybody regardless of their title, status or national accomplishments. We need those funds.
The looted funds that was recovered, what did they do with it, It was re-looted
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by dihnodaniel: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
sure
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
nyabingi:
Nothing far from the truth
Buhari promised then presidency in 2023!!
The North will field a VP from the SS/SE and we the Southerners will vote massively for then....
North will so rule Nigeria until Lagbaja feature Cardi B
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by jaymee0(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Well said.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Willie2015: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheCurse:
Jail thieves
Invite the best smart young people in the country to devise a fail-proof and transparent election technique
Create a lot of employment
Subsidize goods for the citizens
Listen to their constituents and do as told

PMB came in 1984....
We queued for bread and milk....life was difficult for Nigerians....
He ruled in 2015.... 31yrs after
20.9m Nigerian became unemployed, intolerable suffering by Nigerians, bloodshed with his army of herdsmen.....
And you expect all these from PMB....
I laugh in Swahili...
Can a leopard ever change its spots............?

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by coldFLARES1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
A resumption of herdsmen attack in Benue; an aggravation of cattle rustling in Zamfara; a spread of BH or ISWA or whatever deadlier religious sect they could co jure to swallow them in the north and policies that would take the poverty of the North to the next level.

Deadlier nepotism that absolutely ignores federal character, and a fallout that would cause a mindless isolation and even disgrace to all politicians that made Buhari make in-roads in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by kings09(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
i learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
More bombings to the NE
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

The looted funds that was recovered, what did they do with it, It was re-looted
Speak from the position of knowledge my friend, if you don't know, simply ask.

Even at the last meeting on The Candidates, the vice-president made it clear again that those loots were directed towards powering the budgets, NPower and most importantly, TraderMoni.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just stop the senseless killings. That is my one wish.If possible, restructure Nigeria. Buhari can not fight corruption, because he is surrounded by corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Billionaire09: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
What was this administration and APC promised Nigerians if reelected?

Administration of the northern Fulani.

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by uchman46(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
A permanent and good job is what I want from this administration
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by OnyesomJ(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want my Vote Back!!
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by don4real18(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Arrest Saraki, Humilate OBJ and Kill Dansuki then gimme money for a sound advice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures / INEC Will Announce Election Results Within 48 Hours / EFCC Arrests Ex-Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura, Wife Over Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.