Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (17082 Views)

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / 'the Next Level'- What Is Unique About PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by damlawrence101: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ose jawe omo iya....next level of suffering await northern states
RTSC:

lol
The most realistic wish.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Simplep:
Nothing cos they have nothing to offer,useless administration
Well said!
Anyway na we Northerners will suffer much; more beggars will flood our streets
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
i learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue
I will not even type RIP to any victim of fulani herdmen/bokoharam.
Next level has started in my state (Sokoto) 16 peoples was killed yesterday by the so called fulani herdmen/bandits.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Divine200: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good policy cannot be overemphasized
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Next Level is strictly for the North as quoted by Sani Bashir Mohammed

1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want the following;

1 - Brand New secondary schools built in every village in the North.
2 - The Federal Government should intensify efforts to ensure that Petroleum is found in the North
3- I want the entire North to suspend the constitution and operate on Islamic Sharia and implement Sharia 101%
4- I want the North to be given more allocation, and the masses in the North should have monthly benefits to help their situation.
5- I want all the political appointments distributed fairly not nepotistically.
6- I want to Southerners to Unite, SE/SW should stop their tribalism.
7- I want the Southerners to ignore politics and focus on building technologies and manpower.
8- I want State Police in every State, with Policemen recruited within the State citizens to protect their cities.
9- I want Solid Minerals proceeds in addition to the oil wealth used to develop only the North.
10-The Northerners should marry more wives and have more kids but should educate them, cos I am tired of giving them alms.
11-I want Buhari to jail Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Godswill Akpabio and Ngige, no Northerner should be touched.

Some of my request, which are pro-North might sound silly, but since the Southerners have sworn to be slaves, then their prayers must be answered by Allah Jehovah Buddha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by hush15: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Owing to the obvious fact that President Muhammad Buhari has been declared winner of the presidential election, I'd like ,First, to congratulate His Excellency on his reelection.

This is no time to lament, neither a time to curse.

We must have it in mind that, we all will be affected by the performance of this government, no matter which country you live in as a Nigerian.
That's why we must wish the government a good luck irrespective of our political views, differences , religion and ethnicity.
We all must observe our National Pledge
" O God of creation
Guide our leaders right"

That being said, let us state what we want from this government .

What I want from the government is the true results of 2019 elections.

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by anonymuz(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Let me open the floor....

I'll like the cabinet to be reshuffled as soon as possible and a competent economic team be set up.

Secondly, every appointments made henceforth should be void of slightest feeling of nepotism. We are a country of 180million and I believe there will be at least 10 persons who can efficiently perform in a position.

Thirdly, the ban on importation of rice and other foods should stand. We must let our farmers continue to be happy. Their sweat has been feeding us as a nation.

The fight against corruption must continue. And the fight must not be lopsided.

100% agree with you, if that is done, he his good to go

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by ashala(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari blamed PDP through out his first tenure.

I am waiting to see who he will blame this time.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by banio: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
The basic necessities of life are: food, shelter and clothing.

Let rice go back to #8k.

We can manage shelter and clothing, until the court decides Atiku vs Buhari case.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by zinizta: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Let me open the floor....

I'll like the cabinet to be reshuffled as soon as possible and a competent economic team be set up.

Secondly, every appointments made henceforth should be void of slightest feeling of nepotism. We are a country of 180million and I believe there will be at least 10 persons who can efficiently perform in a position.

Thirdly, the ban on importation of rice and other foods should stand. We must let our farmers continue to be happy. Their sweat has been feeding us as a nation.

The fight against corruption must continue. And the fight must not be lopsided.

get this woman in the pix below to head the economic team...

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by allanphash7(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Have you forgotten he himself is going into retirement come 2023?
justjify:

Retire OLD HAGS?
When the head of the administration is the OLDEST of all HAGS
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by zinizta: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Capensis:
I want the following;

1 - Brand New secondary schools built in every village in the North.
2 - The Federal Government should intensify efforts to ensure that Petroleum is found in the North
3- I want the entire North to suspend the constitution and operate on Islamic Sharia and implement Sharia 101%
4- I want the North to be given more allocation, and the masses in the North should have monthly benefits to help their situation.
5- I want all the political appointments distributed fairly not nepotistically.
6- I want to Southerners to Unite, SE/SW should stop their tribalism.
7- I want the Southerners to ignore politics and focus on building technologies and manpower.
8- I want State Police in every State, with Policemen recruited within the State citizens to protect their cities.
9- I want Solid Minerals proceeds in addition to the oil wealth used to develop only the North.
10-The Northerners should marry more wives and have more kids but should educate them, cos I am tired of giving them alms.
11-I want Buhari to jail Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha, Godswill Akpabio and Ngige, no Northerner should be touched.

Some of my request, which are pro-North might sound silly, but since the Southerners have sworn to be slaves, then their prayers must be answered by Allah Jehovah Buddha.

@ Number 1 and 8, GBAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Abraham1997(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
what i want Buhari to do is to start making use of his own country people, eg am an auto mobile electrician he will do good by bring work to my shop or call me for outside work with my number 08156057792 and let him stop taking his cars to expensive places cause that will save nigeria money, let he start using our hospitors and our local hotels that have good stand. That is what am expecting from him in his next level. Thank you
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Blue3k:
Monetary policy:

1. Remove multiple exchange rates.
2. letting naira float
3. Get inflation to single digits

Foreign policy:
1. Get ECOWAS to implement Trade Liberalization Scheme

Domestic policy:
1. Implement plea bargaining to help with war on curruption
2. Deregulate pump price
3. Increase tax to GDP to reduce budget deficits
4. Get Free trade zone projects going
5. Liberalize economy by making commerce simple

Only in domestic policy do I see some possible reforms and that is 1, 3 and 4

He is anti-market and a populist. He might pull a surprise and deregulate the pump price. Forget the rest

3 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
I honestly expect the same thing I have expected from all levels of governance in Nigeria since I was born.

1. Pipe Borne clean water
2. A clean environment
3. Good roads
4 An education system that meets global standards
5. A thriving economy.
6. Security.
7. Steady electricity

However, expectations never come true in Nigeria and things will only get worse.

All dead on arrival. Something's like pipeborne water if I am correct are issues for the state and local government

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
litaninja:
Do you notice how there's no tangible outcome, or timeline, or concrete figure to all what you put here?
Una never start...

I didn't make my comment as a list of achievements neither was it posted for your approval.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by kernel001: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
goodconscience:
I expect the administration to not allow another Saraki hijack the Senate.

Your belong to the animal kingdom. Is Saraki a project?
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Adequate infrastructure, meaningful development, adequate security in place, more jobs opportunities for our citizenry, stable power supply, sound education, improvement in Agriculture sector.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by kernel001: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanXplore:
Nothing much. Just continue jailing those thieves.

Jailing Thieves doesn't amount to any economic prosperity, let's ask for infrastructures, good economic policies and steady power.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
kernel001:

Jailing Thieves doesn't amount to any economic prosperity, let's ask for infrastructures, good economic policies and steady power.

It doesn't, but it is a necessary (though not sufficient) prerequisite for a sustainable and self enduring economy. You cannot fetch water in a basket or a bucket full of holes.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by dracosith(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
NOTHING, unless of course, continues bombing and killing for those that voted Buhari. Henceforth,it’s no longer Nigeria’s problem, it’s your problem ✊✊
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Adakintroy: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

One of the educated illiterates

How would a blind person see? It takes a miracle.

My friend shut up with your one track mind. You no even know the meaning of "illitracy" since I use pidgin take talk you Don categorize me already just as your one track always do people who oppose your government as enemies of the state.

Love to argue further with you, but you Buhari emessaries are too shallow, even calling you guy "zombies" is a light term reference of sought.

Can't come down to your level. Find a way to meet me up here if you can.

Shiittttt face#
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Billionaire09: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Present your proofs from the budget in comparison with previous budgets.

Where are you? Or your office?

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Billionaire09:

Where are you? Or your office?
You're quoting unfounded sources when it comes to real journalism. Those are mere blogs. You don't need to write my office, present your proofs online. I mean paper evidence(s) not magazine webs.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by kernel001: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
DanXplore:

It doesn't, but it is a necessary (though not sufficient) prerequisite for a sustainable and self enduring economy. You cannot fetch water in a basket or a bucket full of holes.

Brother, most advanced nations simply empower there institutions, build securities against theft, not waiting to prosecute people.

The best way to discourage ills in any society is
1. Employment
2. Equity
3. Transparency
4. Merit
5. Good governance.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by nextstep(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
I expect this administration to go on administrative leave in London for the next 18 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Neutralizes Boko Haram Terrorists, 2 AK-47 Rifles, 2 Bicycles Recovered / 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / Kwankwaso Cannot Divide Votes In The North - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.