Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (17098 Views)

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / 'the Next Level'- What Is Unique About PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Innov8ve1: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lool what are you clowns expecting? a man who couldnt fulfil promises he made in 2015, do you expect him to fulfil the ones he made recently? lmao the joke is on all of you that believes in buhari
Naija daily News
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by mmmmmm123456: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Owing to the obvious fact that President Muhammad Buhari has been declared winner of the presidential election, I'd like ,First, to congratulate His Excellency on his reelection.

This is no time to lament, neither a time to curse.

We must have it in mind that, we all will be affected by the performance of this government, no matter which country you live in as a Nigerian.
That's why we must wish the government a good luck irrespective of our political views, differences , religion and ethnicity.
We all must observe our National Pledge
" O God of creation
Guide our leaders right"

That being said, let us state what we want from this government .

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Frankdamaxx(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Power, Transportation and Housing
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Speak from the position of knowledge my friend, if you don't know, simply ask.

Even at the last meeting on The Candidates, the vice-president made it clear again that those loots were directed towards powering the budgets, NPower and most importantly, TraderMoni.
And u want me to believe that arrant hokum when I'm not mad......
The echelon of your partisanship is at the climax point, You tend to believe every well cooked & garnished lies emanating from the presidency....

You need serious help, The better you come to terms this administration gat absolutely nothing to offer, the better for you...

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Abee79(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Equality in all appointments and employments. Nigeria belongs to ALL Nigerians - not just a section of it lipsrsealed
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by grandstar(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
theoldpretender:
1.Remove fuel subsidy and allow for total deregulation of the downstream sector.

2.Totally deregulate the power sector too.

3.Allow universities to raise and charge the fees they want to...while all education funding is directed to primary and secondary schools.

4.Ranches for cows...in the far North.

It is more likely that Buhari scales Mount Everest next week than to implement your first 3 proposals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Elliot2(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jubrin may do well,just contrary to most of our speculations. But if he doesn't then Biafra remains my only hope.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by AfonjaConehead: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Where are these noise making zomBs? Why ain't they celebrating?
Buhari yaff win,let them celebrate now.

It's obvious they don't like Buhari but are only pretending. They had hoped he would lose lolssssssssss
grin

Where is strikethem?
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by RevT1: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Everything bro. Everything good.
I supported Atiku vehemently, but let's face the reality, Buhari is our President. Let's support him and make the country grow. I don't like him but I respect his office .
Nigeria must favour me under Buhari whether the Devil likes it or not.
This 4 yrs cannot and can never be like the last. My life must be better!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by knowme(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
theoldpretender:
1.Remove fuel subsidy and allow for total deregulation of the downstream sector.

2.Totally deregulate the power sector too.

3.Allow universities to raise and charge the fees they want to...while all education funding is directed to primary and secondary schools.

4.Ranches for cows...in the far North.

Bros you want make Nigeria burn ? some people are used to free or cheap stuff so please o the government should still have a human face if they can subsidize meaningfully they should go ahead and do so
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Boss20: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
I just want buhari to make us suffer, suffer well well.

Herdsmen should resume their work and double their efforts in the middle belt.

I want cattle ranching force on Igbo, Yoruba, Edo and delta people.

I want all federal appointment to go to the north.

Senate speaker
Deputy speaker
Cbn nnpc

Etc

You dey vex o
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Billionaire09: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Speak from the position of knowledge my friend, if you don't know, simply ask.

Even at the last meeting on The Candidates, the vice-president made it clear again that those loots were directed towards powering the budgets, NPower and most importantly, TraderMoni.

Listen to yourself.

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Rufai1314(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Government should do more on security, economy, create job opportunity and improve on social intervention program such NPower.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by oliverskijo: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
* I want Local Government autonomy restored, consequently, bringing dividends of democracy closer to the Nigerian people, also reducing the hegemony of the State governors and allowing the Federal government to be fully focused on Foreign policies, economy diversification and revitalization of our democracy.

* I want the leadership of the Legislative arm (upper and lower chambers) carefully elected with apt consideration to meritocratic standards and loyalty to the party.

* I want our Judiciary system restructured in a way that return our trust to the system.

* I want governance to be made unattractive to deter selfish politicians having ambitions.

* I want a population census done, it's long overdue since 2016. We can't solve the problem of this country if we don't have some basic statistics at our fingertips.

* I want more attention to be paid to Food security, if we all have food to eat then, we are less violent.

* I want continuity in infrastructural development, employment creation.

* I want State assembly to place subtle pressure on underperforming governors.

All these can only be achieved through policies. The Executives and the Legislators should see themselves as one government for the next 4 years.

We, citizens should also see ourselves as Nigerians first before our different tribes.

We have no other country we can call our our own except Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by abdo123: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
1. Steady electricity power supply to all cities, towns and villages of Nigeria.
2. Immunity clause should be review in our constitution.
3. Special court should be pass into law for all corruption case or abuse of public offices, which the final verdict from this court can not be appeal in any other Nigeria court. In other word, offender will serve it punishment.
4. Improve more of diversification of the economy in area of agriculture and infrastructure.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:

And u want me to believe that arrant hokum when I'm not mad......
The echelon of your partisanship is at the climax point, You tend to believe every well cooked & garnished lies emanating from the presidency....

You need serious help, The better you come to terms this administration gat absolutely nothing to offer, the better for you...
That's laughable, you're one of the uneducated I'm trying to help with facts and figures. It's OK to have an opinion of your own but it's absolutely illiteracy to be shown facts and not accept it.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Luvlyna:
They actually didn't promise anything if they are re-elected so I'm not expecting much. Just keep doing my hustle and job hunting.
Pls o, I have experience in customer service, just incase you or your company is looking for an experienced personnel. 2:1 BSc from a federal uni

grin
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by SEONaijaExpert: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Billionaire09:

Listen to yourself.
Present your proofs from the budget in comparison with previous budgets.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by praise2009: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Massive encouragement for farmers not limited to age and qualifications
Improved standard of living
massive renewal and reconstruction of infrastructure
Loans for the small and medium scale enterprises
good electricity, pipe borne water and road network in our communities and villages to encourage the farmers
employment creation
God bless Nigeria
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by BENARI: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry I didn't read the op's crab.

But as implied by the topic, I want buhari's testicles for pepper soup.

Can I have It?
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by largeman4u(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Labour law both in private and Public organization should favour the youth more like other african countries.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Maket: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
To make sure Nigerian pay tax on luxuries.
Local govt autonomy
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Glorywell: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stable power supply. Next level let's celebrate 4years of power supply, although Ghana is celebrating 20years now.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Blue3k(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Monetary policy:

1. Remove multiple exchange rates.
2. letting naira float
3. Get inflation to single digits

Foreign policy:
1. Get ECOWAS to implement Trade Liberalization Scheme

Domestic policy:
1. Implement plea bargaining to help with war on curruption
2. Deregulate pump price
3. Increase tax to GDP to reduce budget deficits
4. Get Free trade zone projects going
5. Liberalize economy by making commerce simple

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Ayuba07(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
N-POWER N-POWER N-POWER
Baba please make u na convert us tu federal government workers oooo, please we ar tired of stipends oooo, we want salary oo
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
That Adebayo Shittu must not come back, he is not even good enough to serve as a bad example, I no sabi his usefulness.
Retire all the old scallywags like obj, ibb and co and also remove their structure within the system. We need a new structure that is not designed by the military.
It's gonna be tough but we are going to find a way to remove yours and that of Tinubu structure too at the long run, although federal presence of both of you is minimal.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
sexybaby22:
My own question is, can anyone state what APC promised us exactly that they will do if reelected, cuz all I heard from them is insults to Atiku to travel to America.

Go back to 2015 promises, we need continuity and projects completion
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by litaninja(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Do you notice how there's no tangible outcome, or timeline, or concrete figure to all what you put here?
Una never start...

SEONaijaExpert:
Continuation of existing projects, that's all.

Unlike what the uninformed made many people believed before the election, this administration did a lot based on her diversification agenda since coming into office in 2015.

As regards infrastructure, so much is in place and several projects uncompleted, the next 4 years will attend to that.

Even in the power sector, there's structures on ground to increase the megawatts from 6,500.

More support to rice farmers for more mass production which will obviously increase competition thereby reduction in price of rice. Also more provision of storage facilities.

Personally, once the agricultural sector is strengthened heavily, with a boost in the manufacturing and telecoms sectors that does it.

These things the government has got planned and that's a lot of achievements in 8 years.

In addition, we need more recovery of looted funds. Go after anybody regardless of their title, status or national accomplishments. We need those funds.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
sexybaby22:
My own question is, can anyone state what APC promised us exactly that they will do if reelected, cuz all I heard from them is insults to Atiku to travel to America.
May God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger / PDP Member Shot During Rivers Rerun Election Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.