Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,137 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (28753 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
I want to ask if Facebook reach is good for attracting customers, and between facebook reach and brand awareness which one is more effective
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Speedevs:
I want to ask if Facebook reach is good for attracting customers, and between facebook reach and brand awareness which one is more effective
From what I understood from your inquiry you need sales, set up your pixel on your website or landing page and set the standard events of what you want to track and set up conversion campaign for sales.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
From what I understood from your inquiry you need sales, set up your pixel on your website or landing page and set the standard events of what you want to track and set up conversion campaign for sales.
yes, you are correct. This is the problem is the conversion because it works on buy and sell websites like clothing , acessoriesand facebook added it there but don't know how to tunnel it for exchange but do you think if i do a CALL To Action ads or video view ads will it work in attracting sales in an exchange site
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Speedevs:

yes, you are correct. This is the problem is the conversion because it works on buy and sell websites like clothing , acessoriesand facebook added it there but don't know how to tunnel it for exchange but do you think if i do a CALL To Action ads or video view ads will it work in attracting sales in an exchange site
Use conversion campaign with video creative.
The most important thing is your offer.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Elui2(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
How To Avoid Facebook Flagging Your Ad Accounts.

The seven ways to avoid it

This is one of the major issues Facebook marketers face on daily basis.
These are the things Facebook pay attention to when reviewing your ad.

1: Your sales copy
2: Your image/video
3: Your landing page
4: Your products

These are the things to do to avoid it.

1: Read Facebook ad policy so that you will know what they allow and disallow.

2: Write a sales copy that Facebook like, stop making unnecessary claims in your ad copy.
Facebook hate the word "are you suffering" in ad copy for health products.
"Do you want to make 5 million in two weeks online" in make money online niche ad.

3: Your image shouldn't be a copyrighted material
Most people download images on Google which belongs to people and companies.
Allowing such images on their platform will get Facebook sued by the owners.

Facebook hate before and after images, most people make that mistake in weight loss niche.
Facebook doesn't want any sales copy or images that will have a negative impact on the audience.

The solution is for you to snap your product images by yourself or by a professional photographer.
Download copyright free images on sites like pixabay.
Use Facebook stock images.

4: Your video should not contain some words that will impact negatively to your audience.
Don't use copyrighted videos for your ad.

The solution is shot your own video or ask for your product's producer's stock video for the product.

5: Your landing page must have a Private Policy Page, About Us Page and a Disclaimer.
Facebook is just avoiding court cases.

6: Facebook hate most health products and adult products.

The solution is doing what I wrote above and may use a bridge page that will serve as a bridge between the ad and the sales page.

7: When they disapprove your ad you need to pay attention to the error message, it contains the areas and things you need to change.

Note: Facebook may disapprove your ad for no reason all you need to do is to appeal.
Facebook do approve ads that violent their ad policy so don't be surprise if you see adult products ad in the future.

Most of the approvals are done by bots.
But be rest assured that they will still flag off the adult products ad.

Implementing all these will keep Facebook off your case.
Brother my facebook page was restricted, i can not run ads on it, pls what can i do to get access to it again?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by atoyebidaramola(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2020
••• Good morning pals •••
Am very much active, buying Bitcoin @ best market rate.
All gift cards can come too rate is dope here
��✅✅��
Payment is swift���✅
WhatsApp@2347083053903
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elui2:

Brother my facebook page was restricted, i can not run ads on it, pls what can i do to get access to it again?
Appeal If they did not remove the restriction then create another page.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
atoyebidaramola:
••• Good morning pals •••
Am very much active, buying Bitcoin @ best market rate.
All gift cards can come too rate is dope here
��✅✅��
Payment is swift���✅
WhatsApp@2347083053903
Let this be the last time you will come here to advertise your bitcoin business.

Create your own thread this is a tutorial thread.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Elui2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Appeal If they did not remove the restriction then create another page.
Thanks, pls when re-targetting, what's the best range the audience size should be, because when i added engaged shoppers to my 1% look alike audience the range dropped to 73,000 from 430,000.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elui2:

Thanks, pls when re-targetting, what's the best range the audience size should be, because when i added engaged shoppers to my 1% look alike audience the range dropped to 73,000 from 430,000.
You can stack the audience by adding more lookalike audiences.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
The best way to get results from Facebook ad campaign is to test, test and test different methods and strategies and for you to test you need to have enough budget.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just want to drop this for those it may benefit.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your website speed is as important as your website design.

Slow loading decreases your website conversion while fast loading increase your website conversion.

Your website normal loading speed should be 2 seconds anything more is not good.

Before you start sending traffic to your website test the speed.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
One vital thing about money is, having it gives you options.

I'd say, good options.

Not to spend it unwisely, but to use it as a tool to get more of it.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Twitter followers hack

This is what you should do.

1. Spend an average of 60 minutes daily.
2. Tweet two times in the morning.
3. Tweet two times at night.
4. Spend about 10 to 15 minutes engaging with people.
5. Every week, run a twitter thread teaching something. You have enough to teach.
6. Run Followership Ads to those threads.
7. Rinse and Repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
ok i am running the ads but how will i get more conversions
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Speedevs:

ok i am running the ads but how will i get more conversions
Increase in budget and your retargeting strategies.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by tabithababy(f): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Whaoo
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
tabithababy:
Whaoo
lol you de drive ambulance?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Increase in budget and your retargeting strategies.
It was increased to 1k daily
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by tabithababy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
lol you de drive ambulance?

You nko cheesy Are you still selling your cbd oil on Facebook
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
tabithababy:

You nko cheesy Are you still selling your cbd oil on Facebook
No I only sold it for a client in 2018/19.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Speedevs:

It was increased to 1k daily
Let me understand you better, you mean your total daily ad budget is 1k or you increased your ad budget by 1k.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Let me understand you better, you mean your total daily ad budget is 1k or you increased your ad budget by 1k.
1k daily for 7 days yet conversion is not reputable
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Yes adbudget daily is 1k
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Speedevs:

1k daily for 7 days yet conversion is not reputable
1k daily budget is too low, the minimum is 10 dollars which is 3980 naira.

That 500 naira daily ad budget worked for me because of some factors.

1: The product is a killer product
2: I use video as creative
3: The ad was a retargeting campaign.

Since then my conversion campaigns except that ad is always 10 dollars (3980 naira) daily budget.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Naijjablog(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2020
What do you sell sir.
Ucheosefoh:

Since then my conversion campaigns except that ad is always 10 dollars (3980 naira) daily budget.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Ucheosefoh:

Ok thanks ,but for how many days do you recommend
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Speedevs:

Ok thanks ,but for how many days do you recommend
2 days minimum and 3 days maximum to know if your ad will work.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Naijjablog:
What do you sell sir.
Its a product called Generator Power Booster project that help a generator power heating appliances like iron, microwave, electric stove etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / My Friend Who Warned Against Investing In Nigeria Now Taunting Me – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.