Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27306 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
If you don't have money to create a website or landing page then use message campaign objective to market your products and services.

But in that case you must be good with closing them on messenger.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Business owners, service providers who may not be able to afford a website or a landing page.

Message campaign objective is a good alternative and guess what it can be cheap and affordable.

You can start as low as 500 naira per day ad budget as long as your offer (products and services) is good your page will be bombarded with messages from customers wanting to buy your products or pay for your services.

Note: Converting those customers into paying customers will be determine by your marketing skill.

If you need help or someone who will set the campaign for you, yours sincerely is always available.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Shellsploit: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Am interested in this.
If you were to set it up for me, how much would it cost?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Sulaymanii09: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If you don't have money to create a website or landing page then use message campaign objective to market your products and services.

But in that case you must be good with closing them on messenger.

Brother.....

Thank you and your information was helpful.....
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am interested in this.
If you were to set it up for me, how much would it cost?
just 10k
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
just 10k
Thanks but does message conversation attract sales
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
just 10k
Is it only Nigeria or outside Nigeria campaign
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Speedevs:

Thanks but does message conversation attract sales
Yes with a good offer (products and services) but you have to be good with negotiation and closing sales because it is like customers coming to your shop to price your products or services.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Yes with a good offer (products and services) but you have to be good with negotiation and closing sales because it is like customers coming to your shop to price your products or services.
Ok thanks ,and lastly want to know I the Facebook Automated ads for Messaging campaign is it effective when also selected target
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Speedevs:

Ok thanks ,and lastly want to know I the Facebook Automated ads for Messaging campaign is it effective when also selected target
It can but the most recommended method is using all the placements to know what works best.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Speedevs:

Is it only Nigeria or outside Nigeria campaign
Only Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
It can but the most recommended method is using all the placements to know what works best.
Okay thanks.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
just 10k
But you are showing you use 2800naira (appx) to get 52 conversation for the ads?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Speedevs:

But you are showing you use 2800naira (appx) to get 52 conversation for the ads?
Just go back from the day you drop a comment and read every reply again.

You will understand better because I gave explanations that could have prevented this comment.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Just go back from the day you drop a comment and read every reply again.

You will understand better because I gave explanations that could have prevented this comment.
Ok seen it you used 10k
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2020
Speedevs:

Ok seen it you used 10k
No, that 10k was an answer to a question by someone who wants to know how much it will cost for me to set up message campaign objective for her.

It has nothing to do with any of your inquiries.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Speedevs: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
No, that 10k was an answer to a question by someone who wants to know how much it will cost for me to set up message campaign objective for her.

It has nothing to do with any of your inquiries.
Ok thanks for the response
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Speedevs:

Ok thanks for the response
You are welcome.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by mahvie: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
You are welcome.
Evening, for someone into real estate, how do you suggest the person gets clients?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
mahvie:

Evening, for someone into real estate, how do you suggest the person gets clients?
Run lead gen, video view, engagement or conversion campaign.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by mahvie: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Run lead gen, video view, engagement or conversion campaign.

Thanks but Is landing page required? Also, where would the audience be gotten from?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Chrisbella24(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If it has been like that for hours it's probably your budget is too low.

Does traffic campaign drive sales?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Bobbiet(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
9years old Facebook account for sale.
Calls only
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
mahvie:

Thanks but Is landing page required? Also, where would the audience be gotten from?
I think you need a lot to learn but the answer is, landing page is only required for conversion campaign among the campaign objectives I mentioned.

The audience will come from the interests you targeted.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bobbiet:
9years old Facebook account for sale.
Calls only
Go and create your own thread not here, Moderators: FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee.
Please help remove this
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by mahvie: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I think you need a lot to learn but the answer is, landing page is only required for conversion campaign among the campaign objectives I mentioned.

The audience will come from the interests you targeted.

Noted. I would reach out to you soon.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Does traffic campaign drive sales?
No
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Chrisbella24(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
No

Thanks.

So, I tried to run a Conversion campaign but after putting in my target audience, the conversion reduces to Zero.

What should I do?

What campaign works best to drive conversion?

And I don't have the 3k + daily ads fee.

Thank you
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Thanks.

So, I tried to run a Conversion campaign but after putting in my target audience, the conversion reduces to Zero.

What should I do?

What campaign works best to drive conversion?

And I don't have the 3k + daily ads fee.

Thank you
There are two factors that will reduce it to zero, one is your interest audience size is too small.

Two is your budget is too small.
If it is the first one you use an interest with bigger audience size or you stack up interests.

If the second one is the problem then increase your budget.

Conversion Campaign drives the most sales but message campaign is a good alternative.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
mahvie:

Noted. I would reach out to you soon.
ok I will be waiting
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by SirGuddy: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo Nigeria Boasts Amazing Internet Speeds Up To 21.6 Mbps And At Best And Affordable Rates. Get Much More Data Volumes For Much Lesser Prices. We Now Offer You Glo Data At The Best Price 

*GLO SME DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 400mb 300
6k. 800mb 600
9k 1.2gb. 900
12k. 1.6gb 1200
15k. 2gb 1500
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
SirGuddy:
✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo Nigeria Boasts Amazing Internet Speeds Up To 21.6 Mbps And At Best And Affordable Rates. Get Much More Data Volumes For Much Lesser Prices. We Now Offer You Glo Data At The Best Price 

*GLO SME DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 400mb 300
6k. 800mb 600
9k 1.2gb. 900
12k. 1.6gb 1200
15k. 2gb 1500
Biko this is not a thread for advising your business if you can not provide value on the topic of discussion try and avoid doing what you just did.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / Custom Officials, Soldiers Raid Lagos Rice Stores. History Repeating Itself? / BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.