Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27425 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
30 freelancing websites you can make money with using your digital skills.

1. Flexjobs
2. We Work Remotely
3. Virtual Vocations
4. Dribble
5. Fiverr
6. Freelancer
7. Guru
8. oDesk
9. RubyNow
10. AuthenticJobs
11. CloudPeeps
12. 100 Telecommute Jobs
13. Remotely Awesome Jobs
14. Werk
15. Freelance Writing
16. Hundred5
17. SolidGigs
18. Angel List
19. The Muse
20. Workew
21. Outsourcely
22. HubStaff Talent
23. Contena
24. Remotees
25. Remote4Me
26. Remotive
27. GitHub
28. GrowthHub
29. TravelMassive
30. Axiom Law

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Africangiants(m): 2:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Check this out. You can make money from fiverr even in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUaIHUG-XHk
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Africangiants:
Check this out. You can make money from fiverr even in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUaIHUG-XHk
Why not open your thread and stop this spamming method.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Landing page hack

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
18 Digital Marketing Strategy you should focus

Do Your Research
Know What You’re Talking About
Develop a POWERFUL Digital Marketing Strategy
Keep Your Digital Marketing Strategy Relevant
Regularly Assess Business Performance
Nurture Leads Through Their Buyer’s Journey
Focus on Results
Prioritize Quick Wins
Make Decisions Based on Data
Regularly Audit Your Marketing Program
Track the RIGHT KPIs
Ensure Your Branding Speaks to Your Ideal Buyer
Use the Right Marketing Automation Platform
Focus on Mobile
Establish a Community
Work With Influencers
Follow the Fundamentals of Successful Website Design
Test Landing Page Performance Regularly

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2020
I remember few weeks ago a close friend was building his email list.

He set up the landing page and ran traffic campaign.

Four days later he had hundreds of landing page views with only six sign ups.

He approached me to know what went wrong and after I analyzed his campaign I recommended somethings for him.

1: He should set up standard events on his landing page
2: He should redesign the landing page
3: He should run conversion campaign instead.

Few days later after implementing what I recommended he came back with this testimony below.

He got 23 leads with 3 dollars ad spend.
This was after getting no lead after spending 15 dollars.

If your Facebook ad is not working for you are doing something wrong which may be

Wrong campaign objective
Bad landing pages
Etc etc.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2020
More

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Olakeu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please how do i run conversion campaign to direct the traffic to messanger or whatsapp
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by naijadrivablog: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
√√
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Takuruku4: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Facebook account for sale,Ads still running on it.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olakeu:
Please how do i run conversion campaign to direct the traffic to messanger or whatsapp
Use the messenger option on the adset, same with WhatsApp but you must link your WhatsApp to your page for it to be possible.

But I recommend creating a landing page, set up pixel and standard events to run ad that will direct people to your WhatsApp.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Few days ago I got a message from someone who needs a Facebook ad service.

She saw my post on Nairaland, she wants to fill out her WhatsApp group in a day or two but doesn't have the budget but we ended up going ahead with the ad.

She had someone ran the ad for her, the CPC cost per clicks was 7.7 naira per click which to me was quite expensive.

I went to work and created 5 adsets targeting 5 interests, at the end of the day the CPC cost per clicks were an average of 2.50 naira which is 3.08 cheaper than what was the initial CPC.

First screenshot is her first message
Second is more of our conversation
Third is the screenshot of her previous ad
Fourth and fifth are my result screenshots.

Key take a ways:
1: Don't target only one interest
2: Her previous ad was a boosted post which performed badly.
3: Target different interests to know what works best.
4: Always seek for solutions anytime things are not working according to plans.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
For those of you that always tell people to send videos they uploaded on their timeline.

Download the cycled app if you are using an android phone, use the app to download videos on Facebook page, group and timeline.

It can also download Facebook story videos.
So instead of asking for videos you see on story and timeline to be sent to you, use this app and download right away.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
This testimonial bring tears to my eyes.

Yesterday he messaged me and was lamenting on how his ad was not converting, the only time it converted the cost per conversion was from 8 to 10 dollars.

He once spent 100 dollars no conversion.

I decide to analyze his campaign and gave him tips and strategies he should use.

The screenshot below is the message I got from him this night.

The first screenshot is his message this night
The second screenshot was his message last night

My results speaks for me.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by ebenezer202l(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I remember few weeks ago a close friend was building his email list.

He set up the landing page and ran traffic campaign.

Four days later he had hundreds of landing page views with only six sign ups.

He approached me to know what went wrong and after I analyzed his campaign I recommended somethings for him.

1: He should set up standard events on his landing page
2: He should redesign the landing page
3: He should run conversion campaign instead.

Few days later after implementing what I recommended he came back with this testimony below.

He got 23 leads with 3 dollars ad spend.
This was after getting no lead after spending 15 dollars.

If your Facebook ad is not working for you are doing something wrong which may be

Wrong campaign objective
Bad landing pages
Etc etc.
I have 3 Facebook accounts for ads and business incase you're interested
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I have 3 Facebook accounts for ads and business incase you're interested
No thanks.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yesterday was a good day in the office

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Let's talk how you can take advantage of this period to make money renting properties in your real estate business.

We are in November 2020 with 5 days to go before the end of the year and you know what?

This is the period for you as a real estate agent in the property renting department to make some cool cash.

Most states have started paying salaries and allowances.

Not only that many people will be relocating from their old house to a new one as the expiration of their annual rent.

Here is how to cash in.
1: Partner with co agents so you can rent out their listings.
2: Get your own listings
3: Run Facebook ad

You don't need to complicate things so running an engagement campaign objective with no interest targeting and extra sharp images of flats up for rent even on one dollar a day will be bringing constant leads and you booking appointment with them for inspections everyday.

How do you get realtors to partner with?
Start with local agents in your city and join agent WhatsApp groups of your state or city.

The screenshots below are the results of this strategies.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
More

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Get results at a very cheap cost

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
The continuation of the testimonial from this guy after applying my strategies on his Facebook ad.

Dude went from not getting orders after spending $100 to getting tons of orders.

Na to go and open a church for Facebook ad and it will be called "Church Of Facebook Ad".

PS: No mind the name I use to save his number na ad account ban carry the guy from Nairaland enter my DM and till now I don't know his name.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by cescky(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
This is not how to target interests in adsets
All these interests in one adset?

This set up will limit your ad performance.
Solution: One interest per one adset.

It will prevent interest overlap and will help you to scale the performing interests and kill the non performing interests.

With these set up, how will you know the interests that are performing and the ones that are underperforming.

This is one of the example of how not to run Facebook ads.

Oga boss, great thread..

Ill contact you in WhatsApp i need mentorship.

That aside, this point you raised above.. Hmm.
In America and eruope its easier to implement this strategy because most interest have like a million people etc.. But Africa, Nigeria most interests will have very little data like 20k,10k..the best Nigeria!/Africa, intersests will be like 1 million, while the least western interests will be like 1 million and we know the facebook machines like plentiful data to work with, because interest of 10k or 50k..makes it harder for the machine.. At least thats ehat ive been taught.. Your the boss what do you say?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2020
cescky:

Oga boss, great thread..

Ill contact you in WhatsApp i need mentorship.

That aside, this point you raised above.. Hmm.
In America and eruope its easier to implement this strategy because most interest have like a million people etc.. But Africa, Nigeria most interests will have very little data like 20k,10k..the best Nigeria!/Africa, intersests will be like 1 million, while the least western interests will be like 1 million and we know the facebook machines like plentiful data to work with, because interest of 10k or 50k..makes it harder for the machine.. At least thats ehat ive been taught.. Your the boss what do you say?
The bigger the audience the better the result and it will be easier for Facebook algorithm to work.

Even stack up interests still work here but that should be relevant small interests.

My strategy has always be to use one big interest on one ad set and one adset for small stacked interests.

Some interests in Nigeria like "online shopping" has over 7 million audience.
I have seen others that have from 2 million and above.

The current total Nigerian audience on Facebook is 30 million from 25 million by this time last year.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
The $25 billion annual remittance by Nigerians in the Diaspora was more than 80 percent of the country’s annual budget and formed about 6percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP)”. 2019 report.

Many of the remittance are meant for investments in the Nigerian economy and Real Estate is the number one investment choice of Nigerians in diaspora.

As a real estate agent how will you take a piece of this cake?

Here is how but before I dive in these are the necessary things you need.

1: Social Media Accounts (Facebook Page, Instagram Account and Twitter Handle)

2: A website and a Blog attached to it.

3: YouTube Channel

4: Email Autoresponder

5: Digital Marketing Skills (Facebook ad, Google AdWords YouTube ad and SEO) but you can outsource, but it recommended you have one of these skills)

6: Accounts on property listing sites (Nigeria property centre, jiji and locanto)

Here are the strategies to get these Nigerians in diaspora.

1: List your properties on the property listing sites and verify your accounts.

I have personally gotten over 8 leads of Nigerians in diaspora from those sites using free accounts imagine what their subscription package will do for your business same as mine.

Subscribe to their paid packages for wider exposure.

These sites are top favourites for Nigerians in diaspora when searching for properties (house and land) to buy in Nigeria.

2: Create a website where you will put your property listing and be sending traffic to it.

Create a Blog attached to your website, on the blog you will be writing SEO optimized articles about property investments and call to action buttons directing them to your website.

So that whenever anybody want to search about land or houses e.g. "Lekki Lagos", your article will be among the ones he/her will see.

Install Facebook pixel and Google Analytics that will help you to track where your traffic is coming from and for proper retargeting using advertisement.

SEO takes time for the results to start showing but when it does it will blow your mind.

3: Create a YouTube channel where you will be giving out video contents on choice property investment opportunities for your audience.

People watch YouTube a lot, especially those in diaspora.
A quick stats: YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google and one of top three most visited website in the world.

Put the link of your website in the video description for easy leads.

Written and video contents bring credibility and trustworthiness to your agency business.

Who no go like follow person wey sabi?

4: Run ad constantly on these three platforms Facebook, Google and YouTube.

Google for your articles
YouTube for your video contents
Facebook for retargeting.

5: Create a Twitter Handle for organic posts using the worldwide trending hash tags.

6: Use your email autoresponder to update your email subscribers with the latest information and offers.

7: Use your Facebook timeline for organic postings.

8: Your network determines your net worth.
If you happens to have relations and friends in diaspora them helping you to post your listing will do a huge favour on your business.

People like to buy from people they know but in this case the people they know recommends you which will motivate their friends to do business with you.

I have seen someone sent money from USA to an agent to buy a house in Awka for him base on recommendation from his friend base in US too.

Implementing all these strategies will boost your real estate business and the strategies work on Nigerians in Nigeria too.

Note this, better soup na money.
Implementation of these strategies requires capital.

If you have the capital start right away but if you don't, work towards the future.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tom Brady appears to be just as good at real estate as he is at American football.

In 2018, Brady & Gisele bought this NYC apartment for $25 million.

Yesterday, they sold it for $40 million — turning a $15M profit in 2-years.

They still own another apt in the same building.

What worked for him

1: His status as the G.O.A.T. of American football.
2: The location, this is New York City
3: Good maintenance culture
4: Financial advisers.

Think investment, think real estate.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Seniorcitizen(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
i will like to get more insight from you... please WhatsApp me on -0-8-0 -6 - 3 6 -9 - 0- 6 57
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Seniorcitizen:
i will like to get more insight from you...
please WhatsApp me on
-0-8-0 -6 - 3
6 -9 - 0- 6
Ok will give you a chat later.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let that sink in Bitcoin remains the one if the best investment you can ever make.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by meetgaya: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
thank you
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
meetgaya:
thank you
You are welcome
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Testimony Time.
Few days ago she reached out to me for help and I shared the little knowledge I have with her on her Facebook ad campaign.

She has a low budget but that isn't an excuse when you implement my strategies unless you are selling what everybody is selling then you have to increase your budget but if not, my low budget ad strategies will surly work for you.

I pray Mark will not to ban her ad account and wishes her more orders and sales.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners / Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / No Deposit For New Accounts: CBN Gives Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.