Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (61147 Views)

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by kay29000(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
hmm...let me think. Okay, I've thought about it...the girls that used to come and look for me used to be my younger sister's friends, so everyone already knew them around the house, before I hijacked them. lol.

23 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by dante0147: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Father: That girl is not even fine

Me: I don’t like fair girls.. I like dark girls

Father: Why?

Me: I don’t know I just think they might be spiritual or something

Father: Is your mother not yellow

Me: *** Silent****

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Kennydoc(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mods, why did you move such a post with nearly all first page comments deleted to the front page?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by MOTIVEBI: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
I dey play my game well joor... Babe no fit come find me when my parent dey for house.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by jauntty: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
My mum have been disturbing me to atleast bring a lady home

I'm sure she will be so excited and start calling her "Iyawo" or "Our wife"

grin

My Dad sef go happy... For him mind, at last my son don dey reach settling down after the plenty plenty sermons

15 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by bleskid: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
my father is just 38 ... he will just come call me aside martins who is that girl ... me: is my friend ... dad: nawaooo my son don matured oooo chei u can go grin

36 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Populardemand:

You will never know peace for always bringing this rubbish here
carry am for head like gala

8 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Godwin5766(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
starstaz:

l like this topic. My parents countenance and suspicion changes when I clocked 16yrs ( More than two decades ago) partly based on the local experience and will vow to Let me go and form my own family should I impregnate any girl. The keyword is don't get close to girls. This later affected my social interaction with Ladies in my post formative years in d University.
Later years , they were complaining again that all my visitors are Men and the next question is are u not going to settle down and form your own family. I ask have u guys raised the embargo not to get close!
d same thing happened to me

3 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
I never carry them go home
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by LarryHooper: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
I happened to have parents who didn't give me troubles bringing ladies home back in those days. My dad na sabi man. Na him go even dey whyne me about my sexual life. My mom on the other hand was the opposite but my dad would always tell her not to interfere in my own wahala that I was old enough to fvck whoever I wanted to

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
I didn't have such neither DAT kinda experience
U don't bring a girl to the house of an Urhobo man and go scot free
But the relationships I missed back then,,iam currently scoring them back to back,,,,I cannot lose like Madrid back to back

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
tongue
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by joepentwo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
They welcome her very well after she left mum told me she looks more like HIV patient, she even warned me to be careful with slim girls.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
My parents didn't mind, tho he wasn't my boyfriend, just someone I like playing GTA 5 with.. tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thank God for my mother the old for embraces me. Till date i never carry babe go him oh
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Never did. I was a very "good bad boy". Only wifey cool

6 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by goat22: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
One day papa dey eberreere na so mamaqee dey form utunba but na hin be say girl just dey zuba zuba but e no preshazu.

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
No be bf visit me self na just ordinary friend. The kin beating my dad gave me ehn the marks still dey show for my back. embarassed

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by stuntman007: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
I just remember that year back in secondary school. there was this girl with big eye balls; even my friends refer to her as "shine yours eyes". that's how the babe just showed up to my house from from school lessons during one long hold.

I was busy playing football in the soccer field when I saw my friend running to my direction screening " guy shine yours don come your house, your mama say make u show" with so much amusement in their face, I could tell they where mocking me silently.

long story cut short, my mama want use message finish me with her her facial expression like this pikin no go kill me. I could not finish one conversation with that girl till we got to the bus stop when she was ready to leave.

By the way, do you know mothers don't like their sons with ugly girls?

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Kenny302(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
haha my mom will welcome her and act like she is mother mother mary
but let her leave .... you will hear mr lover ...i hope you have a good job to take care of her ...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by ujampie: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
I was warned by my mother not to be seen around females..... But when I grew older, she was the one begging me to bring one female friend home so she would see her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by LordCenturion(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why MODs are busy removing people's comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by goat22: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
bleskid:
my father is just 38 ... he will just come call me aside martins who is that girl ... me: is my friend ... dad: nawaooo my son don matured oooo chei u can go grin

How much is fresh goat for alaifin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Michelle55: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why is it that it's only the men that are sharing their experiences.. Where are the ladies in this forum? Una travel ni? cheesy Abeg make Una no allow the men beat us hands down sad

6 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Num07033711115(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Am still a lad at 30 no even girlfriend sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.