Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (61146 Views)

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by castrol180(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2019
bigtt76:
Me: Dad ...meet my friend Abbass
Dad: Tani Abbass?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5months+ of your life on nairaland? Na wa o! If you haven't make any dough or profit on nl then it means you are...
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by IzzyyUnique: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2019
kaziblake:
Mehn a guy came to visit me when I was 19yrs and I already told my mum about his coming, she agreed wholeheartedly but I never knew she had plans for me...When this guy came she served him well and even gisted with him a bit. Next thing was
Mum:Thelma come here,Have you told your friend that you are a very lazy girl?
Me..Bleep!I wanted to faint
Do you know that my mum took this guy to my room and where I keep my dirty cloths even poured the remaining Pepsi I drank on my face in front of this boy...That day I wanted to kill myself,I cried and cried telling her to show me my real mother..

She'd have always teld you about your dirtiness and had always told you she will do that one day. And, she did.

4 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2019
Life's all about stages.
When the right time sets in... nada can change it. It's natural.
When a man or woman is financially settled. She becomes free like a bird.
You can't be feeding under your parents and expect a freedom or respect.
Even if you're living under their roof and you're financially OK, nobody gon' meddle in your business anymore.
Money breeds freedom and respect.

11 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
Yewandequeen:
No be bf visit me self na just ordinary friend. The kin beating my dad gave me ehn the marks still dey show for my back. embarassed

Bia nwata mechie gi onu kedu nke bu oyi nkiti na nke agwalife( kedu nke bu oyi nkiti na MIX)

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Rahyberg(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2019
I thought my father was strict bcoz some of my male friends are afraid of his eyes. So they hardly comes to my house.. When I was still in Secondary school, during one Ileya festival, A girl with her aunt came to fetch water in our house while I was with my dad at the tap. The girl is very beautiful, I had to play a prank that I knew her. So she wanna ask MI where and how did I know her. So my daddy interfere in the matter and to her aunt that "Omo MI like aburo e(my son like ur sister). Help MI tell her to give my son her number.. We might become in-law's..

After the gal and her aunt left, dad had to call MI to give MI orientation on how to woo ladies. (I was dumbfounded)...

Fast-forward to some months after, I brought my galfriend home, the gal even came along with Indomies, cornflakes, biscuits for MI and my dad is at home. Do you believe that it's my dad that entertained her while my mum has to start telling her that she has a long way to go in life that she should b careful not to get pregnant cos we children of nowadays no wan get sense and we all get bright future.. And she even tell her inspirational words while my dad dey use eye communicate to MI say u b Jar boy.. Since then the gal has being a part of our family. . She can come at any time any day.. But we aren't dating again but we re best of friends..

Dad, Thanks for the Orientation u gave MI.. Ur boi is now a Don in the game.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Bia nwata mechie gi onu kedu nke bu oyi nkiti na nke agwalife( kedu nke bu oyi nkiti na MIX)
in English pls.
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Depressedkidd: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
starstaz:

l like this topic. My parents countenance and suspicion changes when I clocked 16yrs ( More than two decades ago) partly based on the local experience and will vow to Let me go and form my own family should I impregnate any girl. The keyword is don't get close to girls. This later affected my social interaction with Ladies in my post formative years in d University.
Later years , they were complaining again that all my visitors are Men and the next question is are u not going to settle down and form your own family. I ask have u guys raised the embargo not to get close!
Yeah. They don't understand that your interactions with the opposite sex in your formative years are what will make or mar your ability to understand and interact with them when you're older. You can't just wake up one day after not being allowed to talk to girls and expect someone to flow with them, especially given the fact that they're complicated creatures.

7 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Bad mother in law spotted
Ukoabasi:
My house is very much like an army boot camp.My mom sees everything wrong with all the girls in my area and in my church except My Elder Sister.... Yeah, she is the only decent, God fearing righteous fellow that has ever lived.... By my mom's definition. Girls don't visit, even if they do, my mom will ask the girls so many questions until they are embarrassed. Don't walk with girls anywhere, In church, don't even stand with girls after church, don't even get close to a girl. If not, my mom will begin to lay accusations on you, like you are spending her hard earn money on the girl. A girl came to borrow a movie disk from my house...o, I wasn't even in the house, my mom started assaulting her subtly and asking her if she came to visit me.The girl said no but she didnt still believe her because she has always believed I am the black sheep of the family.
This has been going on for sometime now, it's not long since me and my brother have taken over power in the house and have began to bring Iraq in our house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by olamy7(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2019
joepentwo:
They welcome her very well after she left mum told me she looks more like HIV patient, she even warned me to be careful with slim girls.
haa... this one weak me oo, lmao
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by olamy7(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
Debramaye:
My parents didn't mind, tho he wasn't my boyfriend, just someone I like playing GTA 5 with.. tongue
your signature said it already....lol
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Yewandequeen:
in English pls.

Wasn't meant for you to read.... Only IGBOS will understand the movie OKOCHI
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Informer155(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2019
kaziblake:
Mehn a guy came to visit me when I was 19yrs and I already told my mum about his coming, she agreed wholeheartedly but I never knew she had plans for me...When this guy came she served him well and even gisted with him a bit. Next thing was
Do you know that my mum took this guy to my room and where I keep my dirty cloths even poured the remaining Pepsi I drank on my face in front of this boy...That day I wanted to kill myself,I cried and cried telling her to show me my real mother..
hahahahaha...wish al mothers treat lazy careles girls lyk dat.dey go learn

2 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Eleganza33(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Them no they embrass me,snice i small my Male friends used to visit me often then ntin they happen. my boyfriend do visit too then his own self na on sundays when every1 dey arund o and they knw he was my bf i was in ss3 then. i gat dia trust

3 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Wasn't meant for you to read.... Only IGBOS will understand the movie OKOCHI
why tag me then since you don't want me have knowledge of what u talking abt?
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by olamy7(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2019
frank41:

I was strictly Warned by my mom never to touch a gal with my hand that any time i do so the gal will get pregnant.That alone kept me away from gaps through out my days in the university and service year.
Though I'm regretting it to an extent.
wait o, u mean that word tricked u throughout uni ?
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by castrol180(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2019
Simplep:
Bad mother in law spotted

Damn slim and fuckable body you have gotten there...
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Mar 03, 2019
dante0147:
Father: That girl is not even fine

Me: I don’t like fair girls.. I like dark girls

Father: Why?

Me: I don’t know I just think they might be spiritual or something

Father: Is your mother not yellow

Me: *** Silent****

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
Smh
castrol180:

Damn slim and fuckable body you have gotten there...
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by castrol180(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Eleganza33:
Them no they embrass me,snice i small my Male friends used to visit me often then ntin they happen. my boyfriend do visit too then his own self na on sundays when every1 dey arund o and they knw he was my bf i was in ss3 then. i gat dia trust

Your kitten go don suffer like mad for him hand since

2 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Tonyprisca: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2019
They were like who is he grin

6 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
EmzyT:
This is not my problem, my problem now is that all those mothers calling me "My In-Law" when I was still a kid should bring that their daughter, I'm ready now cool

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2019
The laziness is still there.. Its obvious. grin

kaziblake:

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by kaziblake(f): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2019
MrMan78:
The laziness is still there.. Its obvious. grin

Taa I am not lazy anymore

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by ghost3040: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
chinnyonwu:

Lol if you believed that up to university level maybe you are reeallllly slow.
Oya u that is fast...tell us ur sexcapades in ABU Zaria with that 200Level LG Dept student and ur female neighbor in ur Estate opposite school gate,and perhaps Emem Peace undecided undecided
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by bleskid: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2019
IntegralC:
i like your dad
na so
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by frank41(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2019
chinnyonwu:

Lol if you believed that up to university level maybe you are reeallllly slow.

I entered the university at a very tender age.
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Bradiyung(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2019
it's was an evening after school a girl from school not my girlfriend though just friend came to visit me my mum saw her and was totally cool with it she left the living room for us we chat I served her garri to drink cux nothing was at home at the moment....we played touch me I touch u for some time Makin little noise till I told her we shouldn't do such with my mom at home........few minutes later she left

the next day my mum said teasingly the girl that visited me was my girlfriend and that's why we can talk and gist Makin weird noises in the living room......I denied it but still hoped she visited me again........but if my dad where to be around the tension of him around won't make me say or do anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by BabbanBura(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
kaziblake:
Do you know that my mum took this guy to my room and where I keep my dirty cloths even poured the remaining Pepsi I drank on my face in front of this boy...That day I wanted to kill myself, I cried and cried telling her to show me my real mother..

Hahahaha - the Bolden cranked me up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by frank41(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
olamy7:
wait o, u mean that word tricked u throughout uni ?

Yes..I entered the university at a very tender age.
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by xtremeTall(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Haven't experienced that......

1 Like

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by richidinho(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2019
PrincessB1:
grin
pretty, how are you?
Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by naxclimpsey(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2019
victorian:
Interesting topic smiley

I remember way back when I was in primary school I dare not bring a boy home , cause my mum said if I allow a guy talk to me I will get pregnant and suffer for life selling tomatoes and pepper , grin

So no way must I bring home a boy orelse I'm dead already.

Then secondary school level I didn't even get close to any boy ,how much inviting any home . So when I was done with waec , waiting for jamb result . I think I was like 17years , so a matured guy of 30 years was wooing me then. And there was one time he gave me a love letter , on my way to the market ..smiles. I took the letter home and kept it amongst my clothes in the cupboard . I always read, smile and day dream lol. Until one day , I came back from school, my mum has already ransacked my things and saw the letter .

That day , I got the beating of my life that reset my brain to default setting ! As she beat the hell out of me saying so I want to get pregnant and disgrace her, she will kill me before I do so. Sighs that day was a nightmare on its own. Quickly I cut off from the guy . The thing hurt the guy no be small.

Now fastforward to when I graduated from uni and my mum hardly sees mW with a man, she will always call me and say how come UV not brought any man home ?
I say mama, the men in town these days are players don't worry one day I will marry ..

Na now she dey worry ..parents ehn?

Shes late now ,wit dad . at least nobody is disturbing my life to go marry . thank God cheesy

Sorry for the loss. I feel like crying cos they are not there to witness that your happy moment with you. Lost my dad too in 2001 but my mum still dey kampe. It is well sis

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.