Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship (11467 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Gebbson007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
this is the exact reason I'm never getting back with my ex even tho I still love er but HELL NO... the most annoying part of it all WS a day she TLD me she gave er number n address to a FB toaster ,I mean isn't that the most highest level of stupidity.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Divay22(f): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
victorian:

Hanti! I'm better than you a zillion times

So don't get it twisted .. Lol

Cheap thing !
Yeah right!
Better at telling stories grin grin grin
Tatafo. Radio without battery cheesy cheesy
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Divay22(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Yeah she was too harsh with words like calling the op cheap. But learn not to be gender bias, most times you say things here to always protray ladies as perfect.
K
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by victorian(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Divay22:

Yeah right!
Better at telling stories grin grin grin
Tatafo. Radio without battery cheesy cheesy

Im done with your case !

Go and lick your wound in peace .

And remember pls try get a job and feed yourself well!

Let no guy feed off your pussy cos of 50naira plate of rice , lol!

Chai!! cheesy

Kikikikikiki! My belle o grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
OP, as much as being open is advised in a relationship, you need to apply wisdom next time. I know of a marriage which broke as a result of the wife telling the husband, she travelled and met a male family friend who she had known from childhood. They decided to share a room in the hotel she booked to save costs and catch up on old times. She told her husband meanwhile nothing happened.

She helped him with connections because she is from a popular and rich family here in Nigeria. He was from an average family.She married for love.
After he succeeded in traveling overseas with her help, he sent her divorce papers and gave the fact that she was friendly with males as an excuse.
Now she is remarried to a prince from a popular family too.
Next time, apply wisdom, some people don't like the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by CyberWolf: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
You’re hungry and you remember a guy that has been bugging you ? Smh ... The guy was inpatient if not, he would’ve fvcked you las las .. Your boo is right.

6 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=faithfull18 post=76230776][/quote]you are bent on destroying people's relationships with this advice but I know in reality someone like you will never do what you just wrote down.
This is why I advice people never to take nairaland advice serious especially in romance section, because most people say things here to trend or gain unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by kollinzgee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
To me the girl is not cheap becoz she didnt givein to the guys sexual advances.i only despise the fact that she took advantage of the fact that the guy likes her .but some guys self you want a girl to jump on your bed becoz you bought her food all girls are not sluts as you guys think only a minority weak niggas everywhere! i weep for my gender** spits***.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by melody91: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
queenice7:
my boo tells me everything that happens to him, so do I... he tells me abt girls tripping on him and doing crazy things to get his attention... I tell him each time I make a new male friend and our conversations, he seem cool with it. we live in different States (long distance relationship). recently I went for a training, after de training I was hungry, so I decided to see a guy that av been bulging me to see since last year, since I wasn't far from his office, this is the second time am seeing him and we haven't really conversed. he took me to a nice restaurant and we got food... we were eating and discussing abt politics and stuffs, only for him to start telling that he's Hot, that let's go to a lodge, I was so embarrassed but I didn't say a word to him, he got frustrated and left me in the place after paying for the food. I had to find my way home from that place since we came with a car so I didn't know de road. I told my boo this, and he got really angry @ me, and am surprised coz he called me names like cheap flirt and said he was gona show me... like he was literary threatening me, said our relationship is on de verge of break up coz of this. I didn't see this coming and I don't know y he is reacting this way, maybe coz he feels intimidated by this guy's profile, unlike de other guys I tell him about. I guess I should stop telling him anything, wah do u think?
you crossed the line by going out with the dude... and there is nothing wrong been open to your partner.. it's actually the Same with Me and my gf and there was a day she also came by and was telling me about a hangout she wanted to have the next day with some dude that was all over her to date him.. I was not only furious but alot disappointed in her as well for even having the thought not to talk of accepting to hang out with the dude plus d so much boldness she had while relaying the information to me without her skipping .. laslas she cancelled it tho (she spent the d hangout day with me all through and made sure I was there when the dude called and broke the news to him she wasn't thinking straight when she accepted, that she love her bf alot and feel it's not right blabla) and ever since I guess she has been careful the way she handle things and we are much more closer than ever... so my advice for you is to go talk to your guy.. make it up to him somehow and make him realize it won't repeat itself again.. u really bleeped up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
vingeophysicist:
you are bent on destroying people's relationships with this advice but I know in reality someone like you will never do what you just wrote down.
This is why I advice people never to take nairaland advice serious especially in romance section, because most people say things here to trend or gain unnecessary attention.
I am not. I never said she shouldn't be open or tell her partner everything.
That story I shared up there is a true life story. She only said the guy was bugging her for a visit not for sex. She visited him in his office not his house.
He took her to an eatery which is an open place. Mind you, she was around his vicinity not like she planned the visit from the scratch.
Some partners wouldn't want you if possible talking to the opposite sex, they are that insecure.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by mrblessed(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
OP, as much as being open is advised in a relationship, you need to apply wisdom next time. I know of a marriage which broke as a result of the wife telling the husband, she travelled and met a male family friend who she had known from childhood. They decided to share a room in the hotel she booked to save costs and catch up on old times. She told her husband meanwhile nothing happened.

She helped him with connections because she is from a popular and rich family here in Nigeria. He was from an average family.She married for love.
After he succeeded in traveling overseas with her help, he sent her divorce papers and gave the fact that she was friendly with males as an excuse.
Hmm. If your husband shares an hotel room with his female childhood friend, what would be your

2 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by mrblessed(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Hmm. If your husband shares an hotel room with his female childhood friend, what would be your be reaction? See how you supported the woman, as if what she did was right.

2 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Divay22:
It's either he doesn't trust you or he's looking for an excuse to cheat or break up with you.
So brace up for anything that's gonna happen..

You are not even concerned that a lady that claimed to be in relationship went to see another guy that has been disturbing her for a relationship? So her plan was to go, eat the guy's money and wipe her loose a$$ and go abi?
Don't blame you shah! Stvpid olosho

4 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
mrblessed:
Hmm. If your husband shares an hotel room with his female childhood friend, what would be your be reaction? See how you supported the woman, as if what she did was right.
Lol, for a relationship to survive the test of time, there is a level of trust that must be attained/established. As long as nothing happened between them, I am fine. Some people will never sleep around even if you put a gun to their face. They are that disciplined and set boundaries to their relationships with the opposite sex.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by CyberWolf: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, for a relationship to survive the test of time, there is a level of trust that must be attained/established. As long as nothing happened between them, I am fine. Some people will never sleep around even if you put a gun to their face. They are that disciplined and set boundaries to their relationships with the opposite sex.
So a married woman shared a room with another man in a hotel and you saw nothing wrong with that? Even though nothing happened as she claimed, what is wrong is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Divay22(f): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
ClixMaster:
You are not even concerned that a lady that claimed to be in relationship went to see another guy that has been disturbing her for a relationship? So her plan was to go, eat the guy's money and wipe her loose a$$ and go abi?
Don't blame you shah! Stvpid olosho
Hahahahahahahaha
I'll leave you in the hands of buhari to deal with grin grin and by the time he's done, that your shining face will be competing with darkness.
NEXT LEVEL ALREADY IN MOTION.

Learn to see things from others perspective.
peace bro cheesy
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by mastermaestro(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
bdchange:

A popular proverb says...what you won't eat, don't bother smelling it with your nose... I met a girl in church and we interact on a casual level and discussed about what we do. The next thing is for her to tell me that she will like to visit me with her PC so I can teach her some programs since that is my field. I intentionally refused to entertain her approach because we were getting too familiar with each other. Gradually I broke my distance with her not because I can't teach her but I don't want to create something else for myself since I know I am into a serious relationship. Your case is similar, you know his intentions yet you agree on a date with him..Haba!!!. If I am your guy I will warn you never to try that again. But if it happens you have done that before, I will just break the relationship siting that you don't know what you want. My advise is for you to apologise to him and don't repeat it. Especially if he is committed to the relationship...my two cents

Very commendable act. Faithfulness brings peace and earns one trust in a relationship.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

.. Can you listen to yourself? She is from a popular and rich family yet she could not pay for her own hotel room? BTW,were you there with them in the room to know that nothing happened? Like somebody asked you,if ur hubby lodged in the same hotel room with his ex and tell you nothing happened, will you believe him?.

5 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Can you listen to yourself? She is from a popular and rich family yet she could not pay for her own hotel room? BTW,were you there with them in the room to know that nothing happened? Like somebody asked you,if ur hubby lodged in the same hotel room with his ex and tell you nothing happened, will you believe him?.
Not the same scenario. From the story I wrote, the guy was a childhood friend, a close family friend and nothing happened. This is the story of someone I know, interacted and have lived with.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Not the same scenario. From the story I wrote, the guy was a childhood friend, a close family friend and nothing happened. This is the story of someone I know, interacted and have lived with.
.. Is it right for a married woman or married man to sleep on the same bed with a childhood friend in a hotel? Who told you nothing happened? I guess she? Or were you there?

5 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your man is a little bit insecure. But I think you went a bit too far by paying a visit to the other guy, at least you should have had an idea of his intentions. All in all, maybe it all panned out this way for you to know what you perhaps hadn't noticed in your man. That's also important in this matter. Try to call him up and apologise, despite the words he hurled at you. It's okay! When things get better, you should try and be more observant and not just let your emotions rule.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Is it right for a married woman or married man to sleep on the same bed with a childhood friend in a hotel? Who told you nothing happened? I guess she? Or were you there?
I never said it was right and nothing happened. I really don't want to go into details on my relationship with the person. Everybody heard the story and she got the blame but you know what years later, a lot happened for good.

This is life, a lot of things happen unplanned. I am sure she was just excited to see him after a long time. Some people aren't rigid but still boundaries should always be set while relating with the opposite sex married or not.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your man is a little bit insecure. But I think you went a bit too far by paying a visit to the other guy, at least you should have had an idea of his intentions. All in all, maybe it all panned out this way for you to know what you perhaps hadn't noticed in your man. That's also important in this matter. Try to call him up and apologise, despite the words he hurled at you. It's okay! When things get better, you should try and be more observant and not just let your emotions rule.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

I never said it was right and nothing happened. I really don't want to go into details on my relationship with the person. Everybody heard the story and she got the blame but you know what years later, a lot happened for good.

This is life, a lot of things happen unplanned. I am sure she was just excited to see him after a long time. Some people aren't rigid but still boundaries should always be set while relating with the opposite sex married or not.
.. Fine.She got the blame but you made it sound as if it was the husband's fault they divorced. Not everybody can withstand a cheating spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by richardmba(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=queenice7 post=76222623] so I decided to see a guy that av been bulging me to see since last year, since I wasn't far from his office
You already knew his office. If only I can see your boyfriend now, I'll buy him 2 chilled bottles of beer. Why will you visit a guy who is asking you out except you want to date him. He has to disgrace you before you do. You acted like a cheap slut.

1 Like

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by deewhydoski(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
I don't know why people bring their problem to nairaland self....They wiil just add sand to ur garri, they will add to ur problem..oops u too apply wisdom to anything u want to do like going out with a guy
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by davien(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
*Laughs in mandarin* grin

"He nearly slept with me"

"It's only the tip that enter"

"Your di©k is bigger sef"

"You didn't give me attention"

"It was just sex"

"He knows I'm dating you"

5 Likes

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by clive2u(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
inbetween every long distance relationship are lots of 3rd party fuckery.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by anochuko01(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND HE WILL GET IT FROM HER IF HE TRIES A FEW MORE TIMES AFTER FANCIER OUTINGS AND GIFTS.
WE BEEN THERE BEFORE! NO BE
TODAY.
oh! mazantaya!
you just hitted the nail on her head! true talk

1 Like

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Mankosi: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
I think u are senseless. If it was the other way round how will u feel? Don't tempt the devil.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by wiseone28: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
a
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by wiseone28: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
united442:

lolxxx...extra cheap they worry you...
trading ya relationship for a plate of ricegrin..
Are you trying to say she acted like Esau?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.