Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship (11471 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by CreamyBanana(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Divay22:

Yes, because i trust him. Whatever he does with that trust tells me the kind of person am dealing with.
For me, it's just a lunch date. if they go further then that then he played himself not me.

Abi trust is no longer one of the necessity in a relationship again?

see as you dey lie. women and jealousy are like 5 & 6.

you people also like to make mouth. you make mouth until you get into that situation, then story will change.

every woman fighting up and down over men must have boasted that they will never fight over their man. then when the situation comes, they push themselves out like little shidren grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Divay22(f): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
CreamyBanana:

you people also like to make mouth. you make mouth until you get into that situation, then story will change.

every woman fighting up and down over men must have boasted that they will never fight over their man. then when the situation comes, they push themselves out like little shidren grin
Jealousy is one thing man (everybody) can't get over.
It's an inbuilt thing, the only thing we are meant to do is control it.

The least i can do is cry. but fight, I have never thought of it.
So let's just leave it that way, I trust my man.

We have also seen cases of two guys fighting over one girl, and at one time in their life they must have boasted never to do such grin grin
(so it both way)
Just the way some guys still can't do it also some ladies still can not do it.

See ya

1 Like

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by CreamyBanana(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Divay22:

Jealousy is one thing man (everybody) can't get over.
It's an inbuilt thing, the only thing we are meant to do is control it.

The least i can do is cry. but fight, I have never thought of it.
So let's just leave it that way, I trust my man.

We have also seen cases of two guys fighting over one girl, and at one time in their life they must have boasted never to do such grin grin
(so it both way)
Just the way some guys still can't do it also some ladies still can not do it.

See ya

na girls like you i dey like. just like my chinyere. anyway, mesef dey respect myself.

ok, bye bye.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Skeendip(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Daeylar:

grin grin grin

grin grin
Your first reaction isn't even to stop going out with these guys, you just want to know if you should stop telling your bf about it grin grin

Anyway. If your bf wasn't bothered in the past when you told him about things like this which had happened, then I can understand your hurt and confusion. Seems your relationship is very undefined, Your bf just needs to define the relationship and stop overreacting. Threatening you and calling you a cheap flirt isn't the way to go.

best comment so far here

1 Like

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by tunize(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
u wan explore.
Are u a child so if na house e invite you go, u wud have still went to visit him when u know literally what da brother wants all in the name of whatever u wrote here na from clap dem dey enter dance.(cos from all indication una two don talk many sweet talk well well)
On behalf of your boyfriend be very careful....!!!
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by SaucyBenks(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
queenice7:
my boo tells me everything that happens to him, so do I... he tells me abt girls tripping on him and doing crazy things to get his attention... I tell him each time I make a new male friend and our conversations, he seem cool with it. we live in different States (long distance relationship). recently I went for a training, after de training I was hungry, so I decided to see a guy that av been bulging me to see since last year, since I wasn't far from his office, this is the second time am seeing him and we haven't really conversed. he took me to a nice restaurant and we got food... we were eating and discussing abt politics and stuffs, only for him to start telling that he's Hot, that let's go to a lodge, I was so embarrassed but I didn't say a word to him, he got frustrated and left me in the place after paying for the food. I had to find my way home from that place since we came with a car so I didn't know de road. I told my boo this, and he got really angry @ me, and am surprised coz he called me names like cheap flirt and said he was gona show me... like he was literary threatening me, said our relationship is on de verge of break up coz of this. I didn't see this coming and I don't know y he is reacting this way, maybe coz he feels intimidated by this guy's profile, unlike de other guys I tell him about. I guess I should stop telling him anything, wah do u think?
you're an ingrate and can never be trusted... Cheap!
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by calebify1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
faithfull18:
There was nothing wrong in visiting the guy but for a guy to tell you he is hot and tells you to go to a lodge with him says a lot.

Maybe that's why your partner is pissed.
Hmm
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by calebify1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Imagine you don't wanna eat a food but you sniffing the meat in the food.
Ladies and the way they think.
Her likes will defend her and term the guy insecure and all..
He is bugging you, you still went to visit him. Lol..
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by calebify1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
CreamyBanana:

Lol...
Don't mind her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by siina(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Divay22:

Yes, because i trust him. Whatever he does with that trust tells me the kind of person am dealing with.
For me, it's just a lunch date. if they go further then that then he played himself not me.

Abi trust is no longer one of the necessity in a relationship again?
trust is but dont trust blindly, afterall Adam trusted Eve
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Ihateyoumod: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But you blaming her, calling her cheap for going for a meet up. Like how backward can one reason?

Wait did u read her story, she said she was hungry and decided to go see a dude tht has been toasting her. So d motivating factor for going to see d dude is because she was hungry, so tht she won't have to spend money to buy food. Food again o, for someone thts working....abeg which kind mentality be this....Op Grow up
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by kullozone(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2019
faithfull18:

She got the blame for not applying wisdom, insecurity comes in various ways. You have no business being with someone who doesn't trust you enough to make the right decisions on your own. The husband sent her the divorce papers. She never cheated. He came begging years later but it was too late.

Nor dey lie for here jare... He didn't beg hersmiley
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
kullozone:

Nor dey lie for here jare... He didn't beg hersmiley
Lie Why should I? That was exactly what played out.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Depressedkidd: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, honesty is the best policy. But are you telling us your boyfriend doesn't take good care of u enough that you had to go meet up a man for food? Even his temerity asking for sex in such manner says a lot.

But she sef works, was it necessary for her to go to the other guy just cos she was hungry? knowing very well that she's already in a relationship and that this other guy wants to have her. I think she should've just bought herself food that she could afford. Even if it's at mama put, going out with the guy wasn't necessary imo.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by payman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
queenice7:
my boo tells me everything that happens to him, so do I... he tells me abt girls tripping on him and doing crazy things to get his attention... I tell him each time I make a new male friend and our conversations, he seem cool with it. we live in different States (long distance relationship). recently I went for a training, after de training I was hungry, so I decided to see a guy that av been bulging me to see since last year, since I wasn't far from his office, this is the second time am seeing him and we haven't really conversed. he took me to a nice restaurant and we got food... we were eating and discussing abt politics and stuffs, only for him to start telling that he's Hot, that let's go to a lodge, I was so embarrassed but I didn't say a word to him, he got frustrated and left me in the place after paying for the food. I had to find my way home from that place since we came with a car so I didn't know de road. I told my boo this, and he got really angry @ me, and am surprised coz he called me names like cheap flirt and said he was gona show me... like he was literary threatening me, said our relationship is on de verge of break up coz of this. I didn't see this coming and I don't know y he is reacting this way, maybe coz he feels intimidated by this guy's profile, unlike de other guys I tell him about. I guess I should stop telling him anything, wah do u think?
na long throat go kee u.hw much be the food wey u no fit buy for urself.9ja girls dey weak my body.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Depressedkidd:

But she sef works, was it necessary for her to go to the other guy just cos she was hungry? knowing very well that she's already in a relationship and that this other guy wants to have her. I think she should've just bought herself food that she could afford. Even if it's at mama put, going out with the guy wasn't necessary imo.
Yes u are right. I'm sure she has learnt her lessons
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by BlueAir: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
TanyLoe:
Well, nothing is wrong with being free with your patner . Maybe there's no trust and also why would you go out with a man who has been bugging you to a place you don't know? What if he didn't pay for the food. Just try talking to your guy that's all
this is the only female that has commented sensibly so far
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Depressedkidd: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes u are right. I'm sure she has learnt her lessons
I hope so too. Little things done without good reason make it hard to trust the person doing it.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by bogdaddy(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2019
You no reject food but you reject prick walahi you be glutton. Na Spanish fly go end your case
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Starz825(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2019
queenice7:
You are petty...real guys don't like petty girls...u were hungry so u went to him so he can buy u food...so u can't afford to get urself some food...ur bf will be very angry now....small small naw the guy that bought u food naw will come and buy u bigger things and then sleep with you...then u come over to naira land to ask what to do..abeg
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by AussiePlayboy(f): 2:57am On Jul 06, 2019
A Classic Shlt test.

I tell guys, this is the Epidemy of every guy dating, where a woman drags him to that weak spot of reacting from jealousy or insecurity.

Only solution is to always have an option on the side. Take your mind off it because women are not moral and love attention.

No amount of talking can ever change it.
Re: Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 06, 2019
faithfull18:
There was nothing wrong in visiting the guy but for a guy to tell you he is hot and tells you to go to a lodge with him says a lot.

Maybe that's why your partner is pissed.
Look at u. there's nothing wrong in visiting a guy that u obviously know wants to fvck u? U don't know anything. Sometimes when i look at u girls i just laugh.. Have u heard of date rape? Do u know there are certain type of Spanish fly drugs that some bad guys drop in their car AC as they are coming to pick u up and as long as u ar in the car breathing u are already done for? there are also some German drops like that too and they make u weak and unable to fight back but fully aware of ur environment Na so una go dey assume anyhow because u wan chop free food. Any babe that still keep other guys for whatever reasons will never get far with a guyman when know how things operate except na mugu like the babe too. The guy is probably pissed because she went too far and he probably knows how certain guys operate.. Make una dey use sense waka. If e done happen e done happen o if u like call police or post am for twitter or even sef keep am to urself it still won't change the fact that it has happened undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Impregnate Me Or I Dieā€¦..(18+) / Best Ways To Toast A Girl . . . What To Say\do And Not To Say\do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.