Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (68199 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by zomby(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
EdoBozz:

I guess that is because you know nothing about the military. My own dad retired as a major and didn't get to the rank of a colonel. One of the hardest exams in the military is moving from the rank of a major to a colonel.
In the military regime, the position of state administrators which are governors today were mostly held by those from the rank of colonels except some very few states were they also put some police commissioners. Trust me there is a lot to the Nigeria army than what you see especially in regards to those infantry soldiers who go to fight war.
Bravo to the colonel of Nigerian Army, but not just enough to blow my mind.

I guess, everyone is different...Different background, Different state of mind and Different expectations.
For me, may be meeting Mandela would have been a big deal, but absolutely not meeting a COLONEL or Major general...lol

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by zomby(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hedonisst:

Because you're ________ Adenuga, you think you have more 'levels' than Kola, right?

No sir, that is not the case...and I wish I know Adenuga.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by LawyerLomo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
millionboi2:
u dey select b dat

Wish I was selecting I would have select a preferable one. (but i got no alternative than to stick to that for now)
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by zomby(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
From reading majority of the stories on here... all I can say is the Nigerian people deserve the leaders they get. Everybody seem to be too materialistic and fake. They seem surprised at humility and simplicity. Foolish Nigerians! angry

At least, one of us here is making sense...This post is more like it.

Every single one of us is a VIP...
It is all in our mind...Regardless of who you are or what you have, always carry yourself with pride; if you don’t respect yourself nobody will respect you.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by DavidEsq(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
tsharp:

Lol. Enjoy your shallow reasoning. Understand this: People are told to go and kill people and steal pant because those will bring them money and there are victims every day. Shine your eyes brother. Work hard and be guided by your intuition. That helper in a white suit you are waiting for may never come.
Ur imagination appears to be working over time, to conjure the bolden and relate same to me
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by EdoBozz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
zomby:

Bravo to the colonel of Nigerian Army, but not just enough to blow my mind.

I guess, everyone is different...Different background, Different state of mind and Different expectations.
For me, may be meeting Mandela would have been a big deal, but absolutely not meeting a COLONEL or Major general...lol

Eyah that's cool to know. At least through meeting a Colonel of the naija army, I was able to make my first 3 million bucks. Opened some other doors for me and am glad about that. You know were to find Mandela if you need to meet him. A bottle of snipper will lead you to him on a brief grin

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by McBrooklyn(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
EdoBozz:

Eyah that's cool to know. At least through meeting a Colonel of the naija army, I was able to make my first 3 million bucks. Opened some other doors for me and am glad about that. You know were to find Mandela if you need to meet him. A bottle of snipper will lead you to him on a brief grin

Perfect reply... Me sef see say that guy don dey misyarn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Saltoflife: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
wizzprince:

following you on instagram already

Thumbs up.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by adaksbullet: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Am steel remembered wen am looked down in one guy on footboll feed, is march mine leg and am gived him beetings off his live, these boy didnt not even fighted me back, so am beet her well well grin grin grin
After the march, toooooooo mine greeeeeeetest suprise, man his an sooooooooooooolja shocked shocked shocked
Naso is boys is bundu me into car boooooot cry

The kain beeting am chooped on barak that day ehn cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by wemmy01(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mine was during my IT days in one microfinance bank in Lagos, this story happened within my first week of employment, i was washing plates in the zinc in a kitchen(let me call it kitchen) then the MD came inside, he wanted to perform ablution, I did not know what he wanted actually but he was asking me questions.
what I remember was that all my answers ends with sir as he was old enough to be my father.
Till I finished IT I don't even if I offended him or not as I kept him waiting till I finished washing the plates.
I knew he was the owner of the company the following day.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Sometimes I wish I could set out at wee hours just to hang out with myself and meet exotic people...But sleep no go gree me.

Just yesterday, I was thinking of taking my sis to go and do karaoke... Song choice would just be Shina Peters hit song of the ancient days grin grin grin that should be fun!

Seeeeeeevvvvenn 77777 is a number, oluwashina cool

Meanwhile I am here and you never ever signalled that you want to meet me.

Are you underrating nairalanders? grin
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
LawyerLomo:

Wish I was selecting I would have select a preferable one. (but i got no alternative than to stick to that for now)
all d best man

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by sisisioge: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
bobobooge:

Meanwhile I am here and you never ever signalled that you want to meet me.

Are you underrating nairalanders? grin

You are surely exotic too...the unfathomable gender wink
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by tohyorsih(f): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
thank God they did not kill you.
adaksbullet:
Am steel remembered wen am looked down in one guy on footboll feed, is march mine leg and am gived him beetings off his live, these boy didnt not even fighted me back, so am beet her well well grin grin grin
After the march, toooooooo mine greeeeeeetest suprise, man his an sooooooooooooolja shocked shocked shocked

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
sisisioge:

You are surely exotic too...the unfathomable gender wink

Thanks for the kind words. That is why I love you. kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by zomby(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
EdoBozz:

3 million bucks? That’s it? Haba!

That is most of our issues in Nigeria; it is always all about what we can get from every single circumstance or scenario.
Thank God that I am not wired this way...

The water we are going to drink will never flow pass any of us, regardless of the colonel or major general that we meet or miss.

Nigeria will rise again.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by adaksbullet: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
tohyorsih:
thank God they did not kill you.
am nearling died in that day sad am steel haved scared on mine left yansh sad sad
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by holyprime: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saltoflife:

I will give this same answer to everyone who desires to know the secret he told me.
(1) I'm not a starter in business, he gave me the billionaire secrets because he say I was already a millionaire that needs that edge to break the billionaire barrier.

(2) We millionaire knows that every secrets told isn't aquire in a day. I had been building my businesses for 11years.

(3) No one is paying kobo for anything I teach or reveal. Check out my instagram at ogakola or you tube at blessing kolawole where I give out tips daily for free. I don't need to sell you anything to validate what I know and it's working for me. If you like you do what I say if you like don't. I don't do all this motivation branding nonsense.

(4)My top secrets are only revealed based on relationship and following sikena.

(5) Lastly I am the salt of life. I try to help as much people as I can. I'm not yet a billionaire but the single secrets given to me will make me. It's a 15years plan for me. I'm not in a hurry.
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by tohyorsih(f): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
eyah! sorry.
adaksbullet:
am nearling died in that day sad am steel haved scared on mine left yansh sad sad
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by EdoBozz(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2019
zomby:

3 million bucks? That’s it? Haba!

That is most of our issues in Nigeria; it is always all about what we can get from every single circumstance or scenario.
Thank God that I am not wired this way...

The water we are going to drink will never flow pass any of us, regardless of the colonel or major general that we meet or miss.

Nigeria will rise again.

That is your own choice brov. Keep waiting for the water you are going to drink that will not flow pass you. Wise men don't wait, they make the move with any opportunity that comes. If something isn't chasing you to keep moving forward, then chase something that will make you move forward.

All this your talk has no head way because I know your type. You form big boy online but in reality, shi shi no dey. No be my fault say me and you no dey reason alike, if you really pass this level the best you would have done was to read as pass quietly. Even quoting me to prove a point best known to you is your headache and not mine. I pray your water go reach your mouth soon as you keep waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Ablemax(m): 1:44am On Mar 03, 2019
I know it not right to say dis hear but i ave no any other choice but to say it, plz fellow nl help for a job am not asking money from you but looking for what to do, i will be very greatfull if anybody in dis forum can help, am an O.N.D holder graudated with upper credit from school of environmental studies...09050210400 plz help me any were in port harcourt or any part of the country i can work there..
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by zomby(m): 4:39am On Mar 03, 2019
EdoBozz:

That is your own choice brov. Keep waiting for the water you are going to drink that will not flow pass you. Wise men don't wait, they make the move with any opportunity that comes. If something isn't chasing you to keep moving forward, then chase something that will make you move forward.

All this your talk has no head way because I know your type. You form big boy online but in reality, shi shi no dey. No be my fault say me and you no dey reason alike, if you really pass this level the best you would have done was to read as pass quietly. Even quoting me to prove a point best known to you is your headache and not mine. I pray your water go reach your mouth soon as you keep waiting.

I hear you bro.

Good luck!
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by adaksbullet: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2019
tohyorsih:
eyah! sorry.
oshe o undecided

kiss
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by tohyorsih(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2019
i swear your english teacher really tried
adaksbullet:
oshe o undecided

kiss
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by adaksbullet: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2019
tohyorsih:
i swear your english teacher really tried
are you no whot? Am the 1st body on these word his no how too speek and write eglish fluentling whitout learnt it from anybodies cool

Am a profesor off eglish cool
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by tohyorsih(f): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
All hail the professor
adaksbullet:
are you no whot? Am the 1st body on these word his no how too speek and write eglish fluentling whitout learnt it from anybodies cool

Am a profesor off eglish cool

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by LawyerLomo(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2019
millionboi2:
all d best man
Thanks man. more money to your account.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
adaksbullet:

Oga if you don't know how to write
Get off nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
tohyorsih:
All hail the professor
Shey you feel am

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by tohyorsih(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
OMG! thou art wicked.
xoftcore:

Shey you feel am
Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
tohyorsih:
OMG! thou art wicked.

Re: Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time by dgee1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
dgee1:
I just hope I also meet someone here who could help me or link me up in getting a job. I have a first degree in chemistry but can take up any responsibility outside my field as i am quick to learn and diligent. I am typing this in faith lol. Thank you

Still believing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.