Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55939 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ofemigeorge(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..
Hmmmm
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by olaswim: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mumu beings shouted and voted buhari ignorantly. Imagine their foolishness
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Sicilyjoe: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Some beggar's are land Lords, they have investment with the money they made and yet they don't want to quite

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
The question is WHAT MAKES THEM BELIEVE THE MAN DIDNT VOTE ATIKU?

I swear, I am irritated to by bowels sharing the same planet with these people.

Please stop making empty noise here!!..you are twice as horrible and disgusting as everyone you are hypocritically wailing against.

Every negative adjective you used to describe snyone best suits you..mcheww!
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by higgs: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Guys,make una chill.The elections are over.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.

They should go and meet Buhari.

Pls just do it with sense so you dont receive machete at the side of your head. There is so much anger in the land. Shalom.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Heritage50(f): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#990000]Abeg,The Elections Are Over
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by amunites19(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
I never supported begging and I am not trying to depend any body who voted for any candidate, but what I studied is that PDP is bad in opposition, PDP need to work on its opposition style, oppression is never a good opposition opposition approach in a democracy if not PDP will forever be in opposition, ones people understand that they have been oppressed because of what they believe in it will only make most of them to move far away, only being nice that makes heart to soften, show people you are better as human and whereever government goes wrong let people known and point out better ideas in solving the problem. Only God can provide not human being ones a human put himself in that position he only takes a task that he can not achieved.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss

Did some of us not predict they would do this? Very bitter, vindictive and hateful souls who feel they must win. When this does not happen they turn into demons disturbing other Nigerians

Imagine losing a democratice vote and then deciding to take your anger out on the vulnerable and powerless. Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed

they're not poor, their decided to be poor.

a lot of differences okay.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
You give them money
You no give them money
Que Sera Sera
God is alive
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Genty05(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
I wonder when this stupid IPOBians will stop blaming someone of their ill luck,

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

I can't help but wonder what is likable about this post. This post reeks of ignorance and hate. When you read posts like this, you are certain the writer "never ever leave him pápá backyard before".

Anyone who truly understands the complex dynamics of Nigeria will know this. You refuse to help northern beggers, so what? You claim they are beggars yet, the many SE and SW ppl keep going to the North for business. Even the remotest villages in the north, you get to find our brothers from the SE. My point is, if all regions should go by this example in the video, who do you think will suffer most?

Whether we like it or not, the bitter truth is this- provided Nigeria continues to practice democracy, a game of numbers, the North will ALWAYS have a say in who emerges our leader. If other regions want to match them number for number, they should start churning out children in multitudes. Otherwise the joke is you!!! You call them illiterates, yet they lord over you. You call them poverty ridden region, yet you are quick to troop en masse to their region looking for greener pastures. You say they churn out kids of no value, they show you the value in their numbers when it is time for national elections. Etc

Shior

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019

Stupidity of the highest order. As in, totally nonsensical.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who go loose out Las Las? Our SE BROTHERS residing in the north are finding it hard to restock their shops out of anxiety about the unexpected. Ppl keep antagonising others, and yet expect not to reap what they hv sown.

Some folks with huge investments in the north are still yet to recover from the unplanned rush of the moment sale of their assets in the north prior to the 2015 elections. They expected the worst, but alas, it wasn't to be. They hurriedly sold their assets and fled to home. Upon return, they couldn't lay claim to those assets and are still regretting this decision.

Hausa Fulani have been very receptive. They don't hurt anyone until they are provoked mostly. Let us eschew devisive politics and rants and embrace brotherhood. History should be our best teacher. Remember what happened in the 1st ever coup in Nigeria. Read up if you don't.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Adisbro: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

So you feel it's the right thing to do. I encourage we should set people straight to go find work to do rather than to beg buh punishing others for voting their choice shouldn't be a reason. Let's stop this hate act and speech b4 it crystalize into something else. Be warned, remember all these politicians na dem dem
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmmm.... society turning on itself.... I think this doubled edged sword is taking political awareness to a new and dangerous level. I have heard that some employers and business people are already taking partisan political positions in relationship with their staff....
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
I need a link to download the video whoever has it let him or her send me or pm
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

Since you people too can be in Lagos and vote against the Lagos party, be ready to leave Lagos for us. If you don't leave in peace, we will force you out in peaces. You cannot be living in my house and plotting my down fall.

Another coward ranting grin grin. Small fight now, him go tear race
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Oshigun:

Did some of us not predict they would do this? Very bitter, vindictive and hateful souls who feel they must win. When this does not happen they turn into demons disturbing other Nigerians

Imagine losing a democratice vote and then deciding to take your anger out on the vulnerable and powerless. Wicked souls.

Get ready to cry ur eyes out grin
Your pain is my happiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ledaman: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
We av lost it as a nation !
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by phase1: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
AnanseK:
To show that you are really pained by Buhari’s win, you should also refuse to sell car spare parts and building materials to Hausa-Fulani customers. Nonsense.

We will gladly take the money and do business with your few bourgeois but will not give a dime to your beggarly almajiris who mostly demented.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by joeyswift(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mai gida, mene duniya? Ka taimaka musu dan sunan Yesu Almasihu
malakaimoscondo:
gibberish...am in north here,make i see hausa man wey go tell me sa,dan Allah iyali na basu ci abunci ba tun kwana biu.since they prefer the hard way,let it go on like that
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is just the beginning hungry go kill them
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by malakaimoscondo: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
joeyswift:
Mai gida, mene duniya? Ka taimaka musu dan sunan Yesu Almasihu
mai gida na ki...sun fi so canji..a ci gaba aka.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good one, hunger go kill them in the next four years
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by KuwaiitiDinar: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
This idiot is trying to prove what...... when Atiku was the Vice President was there no beggars in the street of Nigeria and is Atiku nolonger a Fulani again. keep the pain up bro .. sure it will consume you not Nigeria
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Love your neighbour as yourself....thus says the scripture. grin
Oga goan hustle. My Bible never supports laziness

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Karatum:

Get ready to cry ur eyes out grin
Your pain is my happiness

You are the one crying and not me. My choice won i.e PMB and Osinbajo while your choice lost i.e Atiku and Obigotry. In fact, is this thread not about the pain you lot are in right now over losing again as the serial losers you are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.