Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55935 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Babiboy: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmm
Are you giving them for the sake of voting your choice? Just because they vote who they want?
Or you think if you didn't give them they won't survive?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by adekalumichael: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Don't forget angels could disguise in such form.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
akdjr:
[s]Why are Ibos so pained about Atiku lost? I just want to know... As for me whoever win is none of my concern as long as is not PDP who always chase us into the bush from collation center to prefect their rigging in 2003,2007&2011.[/s]

Igbos are trying to save you from your perpetual poverty. Search nairaland for beggars, 90% are Yorubas begging money-strapped Igbos.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Ndlistic(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
See reactions below and, Watch Video HERE

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by abiaumo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Is that beggar related to buhari ? Hw will not helping him affect buhari? Some people are just stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by otimize(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Is Atiku not a northerner also?
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by somalianprince: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
You will see 20 million yoruba and hausa beggars before you can see one Igbo beggar, if you will even find one. cheesy

greensandy:
Some Nigerians are so irrational.
I don't like begging but to think you are the only one there to be of help is crazy.
Come to Oshodi, Mile2, Agege, Iyanaba and other places in Lagos where ibos too are beggars.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
natinhoo:
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload
How is he wicked ? Is it because he snap or refuses to give money?

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by bashr11: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
WICKEDNESS embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by nduchucks: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ya Allah, Almighty God, please redeem the hate filled man who refused to assist your needy child. May he never experience a type of tragedy which may turn him into a beggar, some day. For he too, like the beggar is a child of God. Ameen kuma Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
sochima1989:
Whats more childish and tribal heating when you can not accept the choice of others.
Give or no give others will give them.

grow up and learn to tolerate the view of others.

na me talk. Number One Son of The eastland
Really. But Yorubas have refused to respect the choice of other ethnic group in their states. We are into next level. Oyo is their case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by MobilityExpress: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
baliyubla:
I just smiled at the last one that approached me. If only the begger knew what was behind the smile.

For this next level, hunger must finish all the almajiris and Beggers holding us back as a People.

Mister forget that thing, you're not God. Is it not God who feeds the birds. God will settle everyone. No need to boast

7 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by kense88: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
The guy wan punch am
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by lagdmark(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
moscobabs:
Is an idiot
Who? The APC begger or the pdp giver.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Foodforthought: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
I no like Buhari, but snapping and posting a beggar's face online is inhuman and pure wickedness. God may value that man more than you. There is a reason you and him crossed paths. Don't forget some Almajiris voted Atiku. Who do Naija this thing?

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by bluefilm: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
One heartless fella is trying to justify his act of wickedness.

The atiku wey you want make im become president, no be Fulani im be too?

So If you no wan give the beggar something because of buhari, then why don't you reconsider and drop something for the poor man because of your beloveth atiku?

This is how people will just be blocking their progress in life by their own acts, tomorrow they turn around and start shouting village people anyhow.

Onye isi mgbaka.

4 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by greensandy: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Memberclub:
nah. Not true

I know one of you will quote me.
Wait you will be surprised.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
He should go and work..

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed
When you give, give cheerfully

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
U think u doing the man, u doing yourself.

He will survive with or without u.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Kentocancan: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss

Why can't you think before you comment??

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by arinze571: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
next level loading... said baba... make l catch myself give dem penny
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Galaticos444: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bestchisom:
This post is not worth my comment...
but u jst commented so who's fooling who

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by jarvis4: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
nduchucks:
Ya Allah, Almighty God, please redeem the hate filled man who refused to assist your needy child. May he never experience a type of tragedy which may turn him into a beggar, some day. For he too, like the beggar is a child of God. Ameen kuma Ameen.
Sharaaaap there...
Did you make the money for him?
Ignoramus.

12 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
LazyGold:
God will reward you according to your deed. It is understandable to not give them money but posting it online to also mock them is Wickedness and Evil.
You are absolutely correct
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by otimize(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Same thing that Gov Obi did to father Mbaka... Lol, when you give you open your own way, God giveth seed to the sower.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by afoltundeseen(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
But not all of them voted for Buhari nah. St least some still voted for Atiku
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Alanine1123: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
If u don't help the beggars, another person will help them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Memberclub(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
greensandy:

I know one of you will quote me.
Wait you will be surprised.
I'm not ibo.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stagger: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed

There is a difference between poverty by condition, and poverty by choice. A poor person with complete abilities and physique, who believes he has a right to remain poor and be fed and clothed by a few "privileged" ones does not deserve such help.

- You see an IDP who had an occupation and was driven out of his homeland by conflict and is now lacking, you can help. They are all over Nigeria. In fact, I have an NGO that does outreaches to them periodically, funded 100% by my wife and myself.
- You see a widow who was stripped of everything by her late husband's relatives, you can help. I have one who I ensure I drop some money for, anytime I see her.
- You see orphans with no parents, you have to help. I have an orphanage where I periodically render assistance.
- You see that fellow on the street who cannot pay for JAMB or has no money for fees due to unfortunate circumstances in life, you can help.
-That your gateman or domestic help who you know is barely able to eek a living on a meagre salary, you can definitely augment with some assistance here and there.

BUT...

you see almajiri children carrying bowls around begging while their fathers are sitting down at some distance doing nothing but waste the whole day, while the mothers also sit somewhere else doing nothing, you are not bound to provide any help. I hardly give them and now I have stopped totally!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I though they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..

Igbos always looking for some1 to blame grin
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
akdjr:
Why are Ibos so pained about Atiku lost? I just want to know... As for me whoever win is none of my concern as long as is not PDP who always chase us into the bush from collation center to prefect their rigging in 2003,2007&2011.
And who told that the guy in question is an Igbo?
Are igbos the one ones complaining about the electoral injustice?
What kind of foolish thought you have there making refers to PDP rigging as if APC didn't do worst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.