Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55938 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Jman06(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss
And how did you know that the guy is ipob

You guys should learn to use your heads and realize that millions of northerners were also against Buhari's reelection and voted against him! Not only igbos!

The guy in question could even be a northerner for crying out loud!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Cherez: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is wickedness.
My fellow Igbo brothers, this is so wrong.
It's their right to vote for their choice and shouldn't be maltreatment cos of that.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by sweerychick(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Definitely sure the idiot is gonna be another bitter yeebow..Very immature disgruntled fellows, wetin concern the innocent hausa berger with buhari?
then why not adopt him in your house and take all those almajiri as your house helps .. how do you know that the guy is igbo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by shugabasbn: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Stupidity is when the hatred be cloud you that you refuses to see both contenders as Fulani, barbaric is when you stopped given to less privilege because of your hatred. If Atiku win is his not a Fulani. Even Jesus preach love not hatred.

Either u like it or not God willing, Buhari a Fulani man is still going to your president for next 4 years and you will kill yourself not because of anything but unfarthorm hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by gbishman: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is pure racism and discrimination and let me guess this boy passed through a school abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by timota(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
lonelydora:
Love your neighbour as yourself....thus says the scripture. grin
Another scripture says that whatever a man sow (vote) he must reap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Dannychukz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin lmaoo men dey vex ooo..no be small... see comments...
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by princegeo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Useless people
Una never see anything , maybe in the next four years coming they will be the people to pursue buhari out from ask rock
Dead brains ducking beggers
One thing with the north is dat they take begging as a profession

Make una enjoy una next level Na
No come here o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by whytepawn1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
joeyswift:
You shouldn't give because of one's political inclinations, we are humans first before politics. I don't like the idea of snapping a beggar.
True, but they didn't think that way when casting the ballots
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by CodeTemplar: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
natinhoo:
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload
Maybe to you he is wicked but not to me. The people who like begging so much and will act blindly out of hate the next minute don't deserve too much sympathy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
what if the Northerners too decide to boycott igbo owned businesses
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by sageer1706(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
I thought arms are given because of God

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ozoneboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..
One cold Gulder for you my man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.
You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!
Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.
They should go and meet Buhari.

Even without Buhari in the equation giving out charity has never been compulsory and there people who never give. You are just sore losers and keeping your Fifty Naira change away from beggars will not affect Buhari’s election success.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
natinhoo:
Baba, don't blame it on buhari, you just wicked. You even get mind snap am upload
These people are the most disgusting, vile, bigoted, hateful and despicable living things on the planet. The hate for Buhari has blotted their senses so much so that they dont realise NOT ALL NORTHERNERS VOTED BUHARI.

The beast didnt even feel ashamed uploading same on the net. God. I can't believe how beastly some humans have become all in the name of politics.

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..
Thoughful. Thanks 4 That. As A Niger Deltan, I Am Going To The Region That Sabi, ( SE) To Chose My Queen. Igbo Kwenu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by AnanseK(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
To show that you are really pained by Buhari’s win, you should also refuse to sell car spare parts and building materials to Hausa-Fulani customers. Nonsense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
shugabasbn:
Stupidity is when the hatred be cloud you that you refuses to see both contenders as Fulani, barbaric is when you stopped given to less privilege because of your hatred. If Atiku win is his not a Fulani. Even Jesus preach love not hatred.

Either u like it or not God willing, Buhari a Fulani man is still going to your president for next 4 years and you will kill yourself not because of anything but unfarthorm hatred
The question is WHAT MAKES THEM BELIEVE THE MAN DIDNT VOTE ATIKU?

I swear, I am irritated to by bowels sharing the same planet with these people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bestchisom:
This post is not worth my comment...
U Just Did
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by whytepawn1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Haymaykar:
These one is for HAUSA ohh...if they born that my yoruba neighbor that use to shout sai baba ..
To come and beg me salt again... whether I will not count it and give to him
Lolsssssss @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by bkool7(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Givers never lack

If you don't give, how can you receive? ?
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by blindjustice13(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed
but when the poor gives birth to children like rabbits ,save the money he gets from begging to go home and vote even God will say "wisdom is profitable to direct". There is something called choice and consequences. If they voted for hardship, its fair enough to let them have the hardship double fold, its even better to give pure water seller or gala sellers the money than beggars.
for all we know these beggars a lazy and most of them earn even more than people doing legit hustles.

You don't decide how a person spends his hard earned money,he has the right not to give ,if you are so touched ,go to the streets and.feed them everyday. Let people be and stop blackmailing them with the bible ,las las people like you go still enter hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed
The Isrealites Were Stubcorn In Those Days, God Chasetised Them. This People Should Be Taught A Lesson
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Some ppl will continue to carry their hatred and bigotry on top of their heads till it eventually kills them; let him keep his money jor, no be by force; anyway he doesn't even look like pesin wey go fit give alms even im papa been voted president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by pastorjesuseun1: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
I see human without humanity
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by RTSC: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
There is one beggar I used to give N200 three or four times a week.

He lives along my house. I asked him who he voted for, and he said he didn't vote but his family voted for both buhari.

I just pocketed my money and left. Never again.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stephleena(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
The question is WHAT MAKES THEM BELIEVE THE MAN DIDNT VOTE ATIKU?

I swear, I am irritated to by bowels sharing the same planet with these people.
hahahahahahaha. Onye nzuzu u sound so pained and hurt..

We are unto the next Level

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by stephleena(f): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

He lives along my house. I asked him who he voted for, and he said he didn't vote but his family voted for both buhari.

now this is funny.

Next level things

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by blindjustice13(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

why give someone that much money when there are people who genuinely need help?.learn to appreciate hard legit hustler not lazy beggars,leave that change for the pure water seller,leave that #20 change for that biscuit seller,those are people who are not lazy. Do you know these beggars earn more than some salary earners in a month?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
In one sentence: the guy in the video and you guys below are sore losers.
Election is not a war. Only in Nigeria you see the minority trying to force their wish on the majority. Do you guys even understand the word "democracy" at all?

donstan18 baliyubla notbeenpaid oilpussy haymaykar.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Some people's level of idiocy is staggering.

That beggar could be one of those who voted for Atiku. Thinking of the North as a monolith is a sort of staggering ignorance that pervades the South.

Then, as per denying beggars money because of differing choices, that is the height of stupidity and pettiness.

If you don't want to give, no problem. There is no law mandating anyone to give to beggars. But to attach politics to your desire not to give, that is the height of intolerance.

I can bet that Christians will be the ones who are likely to popularize the stupid act of this fellow. In spite of enjoying unconditional love from God, they want their fellow men to worship their choices before they can help.

Refusing to give beggars money on the account of an Atiku loss will not achieve anything. It is not like it is some sort of a revolution that will change anything.

I am reminded of 1984 by George Orwell. The proles always taking the fight to themselves rather than to the Party.

How will refusing to give beggars money affect the Buhari presidency? It is not like your generosity mattered in the past anyway.

And just so you know, there are others who would give that same beggar enough money before the day ends.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos have never bothered to investigate how many of Atiku's so called businesses are self sustaining even with the fact that they were all set up with looted resources? Only Intels that had total monopoly at the port and probably the University, others are in red, so all this noise that he will create job is lie from the pit of hell. Intels is used to sustain all others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi & His Wife See Corpse Of Ake, Eze Umuakpa Of Ogbaland / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.