Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (55933 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Refused To Give Beggar Money / Another Man Refused To Give Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari Victory / Nigerian Man Refuses To Give A Hausa Beggar Money Because Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:
There is one beggar I used to give N200 three or four times a week.

He lives along my house. I asked him who he voted for, and he said he didn't vote but his family voted for both buhari.

I just pocketed my money and left. Never again.

Lol. Even nobody is somebody on nairaland.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by blindjustice13(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
what if the Northerners too decide to boycott igbo owned businesses
hahahaha, let them do, let's see who will suffer, then Igbos too will boycott north owned businesses.

You people in that shit hole country should just divide already.I am standing from afar and all I see is hatred and disunity,if you hate each other so Much why not support restructuring? Y'all just keep deceiving yourselves with "one Nigeria". undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Buhari started this madness by dividing this country along religious and tribal lines.
His body language, appointment and and his archaic government portray division.
See how the action of Buhari will lead millions of amajiris beggars to perpetual Hunger.

It shall never be well with Buhari and all his vulture supporters.

One mumu up there is calling Ipob.
Is there any evidence to show where the man in question is from ?
Even he's Ipob and so what ?
I thought they are third class citizens,.. First Class citizens depending on third class citizens for survival.

May Ipob keep damaging your remaining psyche..

You're ruined, damaged beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by RTSC: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
maasoap:

Lol. Even nobody is somebody on nairaland.
OK.
As long as you can't force me to prove anything.

Your abokii brother in the real world understand the reality though.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Toseenlove: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Nice one! They can vote but can't hustle.

You can't vote in a bigotic ambassador of hardship as a president and expect another person to rescue you from poverty with his/her hard earned money. NEVER!

Una never chee anychin, this one na just shmall.

They should go and meet Buhari.

I see this nation exploding In the next four years.....but as usual cowards all the REGIONS are, Nothing will happen last last. Just wailing and people go about their usual suffering and smilling. 100Yrs to come Nigeria will be retain the Paramount Ruler of Shitholes. The only way to at least end this Menace Is Disintegration which the Almajiris won't consider. Eti Ko Eran Mo Ero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by chloride6: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
stagger:
He that refuses to work, let him not eat. This is clearly in the bible.

2 Thessalonians 3 verse 10 - 12 spells it out clearly.
"For even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “If anyone is unwilling to work, he shall not eat.” Yet we hear that some of you are leading undisciplined lives and accomplishing nothing but being busybodies. We command and urge such people by our Lord Jesus Christ to begin working quietly to earn their own living.…"

God is not a confused God. Anyone who feels he has a hand to thumbprint a ballot for a candidate that has not done anything to better their lot, and still use the same intact hand to beg instead of going to work is a lazy fool.

I have Fulanis who work on my farms, use the money I pay them to buy vaccines and other stuff for their cows. That is diginity in labour. Those almajiris and talakawas should borrow a leaf from this and put those hands of theirs to work.

You have always been a bitter person right from your up work days..
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
whytepawn1:

True, but they didn't think that way when casting the ballots

Atiku got some Northern votes. How can you tell which beggar voted for who? Or did Buhari get all the Northern votes?

The idea is totally stupid and backfiring.

Moreover, these people have always begged, even in the time of plenty. Some of them have made fortunes from begging all through the years.

You people are purely wasting your time. And if you continue this way, you will be dwelling on your pains, especially when the beggars continue to thrive.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss
They're the most idi0tic things ever! What kind of moronic behavior is this? Is Atiku Igbo? And some of these idi0ts work in companies owned by Hausa-Fulanis but haven't resigned yet! Na innocent beggar the dirty IPIG dey pour him anger on!
Please, any Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba man that sees any IPIG in need of any sort of help should NEVER help! Any Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba man that sees any Go Fund Me account seeking financial help from any IPIG should NEVER help!
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by chizzypresh(f): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bestchisom:
This post is not worth my comment...

But u just commented undecided
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by manbello(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
A cow that has no tail is papa God that chase away flies for him. when you give alms to the needy the Almighty will increase you in wealth but when you choose to mock a needy person Iam sorry you shall also be an object of mockery someday
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by RTSC: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
blindjustice13:
why give someone that much money when there are people who genuinely need help?.learn to appreciate hard legit hustler not lazy beggars,leave that change for the pure water seller,leave that #20 change for that.biscuit seller,those are people who are not lazy. Do you know these beggars earn more than some salary earners in a month?.
He is my neighbour though.

So I just felt N200 at a time is not too big sha. But cumulatively, it is huge, I know.

I have stopped now sha. He is probably wondering why.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Amumaigwe: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Definitely sure the idiot is gonna be another bitter yeebow..Very immature disgruntled fellows, wetin concern the innocent hausa berger with buhari?

He belongs to the class of people that voted the merchant of hunger back to power.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by ifymadu: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Damsyjay:
insanity at its peak among ipob youths..they are still bitter over their loss
Hun.ry f.ol
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

I can bet you are one of those nauseating beggars littering the streets!!

Hunger will kee you because people the dirty IPIGs will no longer give you alms!!
Fixed!
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Amumaigwe: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:
"He that gives unto the poor lends unto the LORD, and he will give him his reward." - Proverbs 19:17. You think you're doing the poor man by mocking him, nope, you're doing yourself. Mercy will be far from you lipsrsealed

He that gives you a lover of poverty does not lend to any Lord. Anyone that supports Buhari is a lover of poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by obed2bk: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Nigerian Man Refuses to Give A Hausa Fulani Beggar Money Because of Buhari's Election Victory!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/nigerian-man-refuses-to-give-a-hausa-fulani-beggar-money-because-of-buhari/

one of them beg me today for kaduna the way I look her � ehn
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Harkanbii(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
please we dont need to blame anyone, they caused it and they must faced it, what is the excess of helping who is not ready to help themselves, didn't they think that one day, they ought to stop this, but trust me mostb of them have money than anyone else...
Let them enjoy the NEXT LEVEL because they beleive they are the best.
A Gubernatorial candidate of APGA in Zamfara State just chased all IDP's living in his house, says they are not serious because he had aready warned them to vote out who brought all these hardship on them, but unfortunately they are the first to be shouting SAI BABA!
See they dont wish us well because they dont know how hard we earned money because there own is to beg and they beleive we will give them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by justtoodark: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

Since you people too can be in Lagos and vote against the Lagos party, be ready to leave Lagos for us. If you don't leave in peace, we will force you out in peaces. You cannot be living in my house and plotting my down fall.

this their nonesense will backfire if they dont take care....

as if na only none igbos are poor....

for people that say they are business people,they are very bad in it....

just say you dont have and move on....why make a drama out of it and post it on social media....??
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by RTSC: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Amumaigwe:

He that gives you a lover of poverty does not lend to any Lord. Anyone that supports Buhari is a lover of poverty.
It is as simple as that
If you ask these beggars why they support buhari, they would tell you he hates the rich or he is a good Muslim.

Well, they should pray buhari improves the economy for their sake.

Everybody is facing the positive or negative consequences of voting buhari, the people that voted him emmass should not be left out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by jabolo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
BluntBoy:
Some people's level of idiocy is staggering.

That beggar could be one of those who voted for Atiku. Thinking of the North as a monolith is a sort of staggering ignorance that pervades the South.

Then, as per denying beggars money because of differing choices, that is the height of stupidity and pettiness.

Recognize it for what it is bro, a 'coping mechanism', anything to compensate for the psychological trauma effected by the election results. As human beings, we evolved these defensive mechanisms over time to survive in the 'harsh' world - where things just don't make sense anymore.

It is very damaging and if these people don't seek professional help, whenever they step outside their echo chambered corners of Nairaland comprising their co-cheerleaders, it will insidously consume their lives and the lives of those around them.

The beggars will be alright. I'd rather be in their shoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by saajus: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am Yoruba and to be honest I have never met any Igbo beggar in my life. They might be existing but I have never seen one before.

greensandy:
Some Nigerians are so irrational.
I don't like begging but to think you are the only one there to be of help is crazy.
Come to Oshodi, Mile2, Agege, Iyanaba and other places in Lagos where ibos too are beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by blindjustice13(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
RTSC:

He is my neighbour though.

So I just felt N200 at a time is not too big sha. But cumulatively, it is huge, I know.

I have stopped now sha. He is probably wondering why.

he doesn't deserve it,even the bible says "I will bless the works of your hands" .let him go and work. There are children and women hawking to make ends meet ,those are the ones who truely deserve empathy not some lazy ass who sits all day waiting for alms to be handed to him like an entitled brat.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by phase1: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
The guy is a hero. Let the Hausa beggar travel and go beg in Daura. They love poverty so much and vote in idiots who spread hardship, yet want to take the little that southerners eck out in spite of their foolish decision.

The useless Abokki hausa beggar is simply being prevented from reaping where he did not sow. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
jabolo:

Recognize it for what it is bro, a 'coping mechanism', anything to compensate for the psychological trauma affected by the election results. As human beings, we evolved these defensive mechanisms over time to survive in the 'harsh' world where things just don't make sense anymore.

It is very damaging and if these people don't seek professional help, whenever they step outside their echo chambered corners of nairaland comprising their co-cheerleaders, it will insidously consume their lives and the lives of those around them.

The beggars will be alright. I'd rather be in their shoes.

You are full of wisdom, bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Moukandjo: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jman06:
And how did you know that the guy is ipob

You guys should learn to use your heads and realize that millions of northerners were also against Buhari's reelection and voted against him! Not only igbos!

The guy in question could even be a northerner for crying out loud!
No northerner, whether an Atiku supporter or not, will be this silly. No Yoruba Atiku supporter will also be this silly! Everyone knows the particular type of people in Nigeria who would be bitter, immature & daft enough to do this!

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by RTSC: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

this their nonesense will backfire if they dont take care....

as if na only none igbos are poor....

for people that say they are business people,they are very bad in it....

just say you dont have and move on....why make a drama out of it and post it on social media....??
This instable character always praying for bad things to happen to igbos.

na amadioha go punish you.

The day you see an igbo beggar on the street, don't give him money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
saajus:
I am Yoruba and to be honest I have never met any Igbo beggar in my life. They might be existing but I have never seen one before.

They are plenty in those places that that guy mentioned.

However, they are always truly handicapped. Many of them are lame and they use those slabs with wheels to get around.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by Mccullum: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Naturally it's not by force to give beggars money, it's by choice ...

There are Igbo beggars too in Ajegunle, Apapa and some other areas in Lagos, which some other tribes may ignore.

Giving to needy is kind gesture of humanity and one doing it for rewards from God..

Irrespective of your tribe, never mix your spirit of giving with politics, ethnicity and others.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Moukandjo:

No northerner, whether an Atiku supporter or not, will be this silly. No Yoruba Atiku supporter will also be this silly! Everyone knows the particular type of people in Nigeria who would be bitter, immature & daft enough to do this!

Exactly.

A typical Hausa does not despise beggars. Same with the average Yoruba.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by real777(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
They own the knife and yam of this country yet they have the most beggars and extremist. More illiterates & zombies, almajiris.

Breeding children like rabbits, cursed with different diseases. Na wa o.
I was in a vehicle and this beggar was proving stubborn & disrespectfully demanding money from my brother who was driving & I was like e don reach this level. These miscreants even have the effrontery to wash all the money they collected. They said washing away the sins of the givers. When una go get sense for southern Nigeria? Keep encouraging them (a full grown man without disability begging here) to flood your cities while your foolish governors look the other way. One Nigeria is an evil caused by Luggard in 1914.
Re: Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari by MobilityExpress: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
The Isrealites Were Stubcorn In Those Days, God Chasetised Them. This People Should Be Taught A Lesson

Begging under hot sun 35 degrees from morning till night in the middle of the road among fast and furious drivers, isn't that chastisement already? No need to add mockery or maltreatment to it.

"Those who mock the poor insult their Maker; those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished." - Proverbs 17:5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.