Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55942 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
If I am lying let me not see tomorrow. But if you are falsely calling me a Lair Mohammed, then let God judge you.

They are the dreggs of the society and they are a menace.

Just take it easy with your choice of words, because life is such a nasty bastard. Anyone can be in need of help tomorrow. Did you read about Baba Suwe of recent?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by JerryDM1: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
fixedfolly:
Most folk from the IPOB region are naturally full of hate and stupidity, trying to appeal to their sense of reason and morality is a waste of time. Omenka you should know better than open a thread like this when you know they are still hurting from their monumental loss. Also note that the pig in the car demeaning the poor beggar has the right to do so. Either way a pig will always be a pig
As for me o. I no go try am give any Hausa begger my money whether you like it or not.
Henceforth, I will be saving it for the nearby Charity home.
This is my Next Level Resolution.
Cry me a river.... Ntoooorrrr tongue shocked shocked tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by nwadiuko1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Banter1:
look at this 5% o. you people needs to change your mindset or you will remain a slave forever in your own country. You guys should stop following the footsteps of your fathers, they are not helping you guys and they are not telling you guys the truth, cause if you guys know the truth you will all stop following them. they hate you guys for real bro, wise up and let's join hands and move this country into a better place.
ahh mr 97%er.......Awolowo told you the truth abi? continue being king.... mpama

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GoldHorse(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
ofemken:
what do u know about war, keep Quiet, did ur miserable dad fought the war?. That war u seek because of ego one day will consume u.

Why are you people so full of hate?!!! Gosh! You can't even engage another person sensibly without cursing and being abusive. Na wa o.

Well we love you all.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
maasoap:

Just take it easy with your choice of words, because life is such a nasty bastard. Anyone can be in need of help tomorrow. Did you read about Baba Suwe of recent?
Please get off my mentions already embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GoldHorse(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

god punish you there

People like you commited murder against innocent corpers simply because the dullard lost

Talking about hate when you people have killed so many innocent people during sharia riit and all manner of nonseses

I repeat god punish you there

And we igbos will forever be proud of our exploits during the civil war. Biafra still lives in our heart. So Bleep off.

You

Beast

We love you too.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Arysexy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
maasoap:

But they just told your mumu to deliver block votes to Atiku and PDP and you did. So much for not having Lord and subjects relationship in iboland. Lol. Have you seen Yorubas votes?

Nobody tells an average Igbo man what to do. Out of the 3 main tribes only Igbos escaped the herder mentality. That's why in SE there is no political Lord like Thieefnubuu is to SW and Buhari is to North. If you have money i. Igboland it's for your pocket.

Igbos have rejected Buhari on two occasions bc they know him as a Bigot. If u think it has to do with tribal voting, then remember igbos voted Yaradua, igbos voted Obasanjo.

Igbos voted for Atiku also against Buhari not necessarily bc Atiku is a Messiah. Atiku will not make policies to affect certain ppl bc he thinks those ppl didn't vote him. Buhari started his govt with 5% hate statement and he went ahead to exclude d SE in every govt ramification. U dont expect love when u give hate.

When election is over, a leader unifies d country but d bigot Buhari continued dividing d country with his divisive comment and actions

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by TheKingIsHere: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

Your comment reeks of ignorance and hate.

A northern governorship aspirant drove away almajiri beggars from his home because they refused to be sensible with their lives.

I didn't see you come out to write long shitty posts about it then.

However, if not giving them alms will make them have sense, then so be it.

Also, no where in the bible did it say I must give my money to almajiri beggars. I have decided to give my money to orphanages.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Go and force him nau...Mr igbo perspective. Hiss
abeg let me pack my load and run before you will kill me and finish me
#packs his luggages and exits the thread
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by LazyGold(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
obed2bk:
I am from the north from southern part of kaduna and base in kaduna I promise my self till 2023 I will not give alms to any almajiri if I will give I will look for people who really need it in the motherless baby home. we saw insult this week we could not sleep because buhari won those from South west think Hausa will give them power but the don't know that Hausa man will never give them

You are a Dumbass if you think Yoruba Voted for Buhari Because of Power, Osinbajo even lost his Polling Units

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Afonjas: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:

from my own igbo perspective, him for just find the guy like #20

GIVING A KING MAKER 20 NAIRA IS HUMILIATION.

THE GUY IN THAT VIDEO IS NOT IGBO BUT THE OP IS KNOWN FOR ATTACKING IGBOS HERE FOR NO REASON, HE HAS DIFFERENT NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS, HE IS OMENKALIVES, HE CLAIM TO COME FROM BENUE STATE BUT SUPPORT FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN TO SLAUGHTER BENUE PEOPLE

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by TheKingIsHere: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Stop trying to whitewash the shameful display of hate.

Who says giving is compulsory? What was his REASON for refusing to give? That is the crux of the matter here. Why must he even make a video of it in the first place?

This ember you people are stoking, remember, remember, your brothers are littered throughout the length and breath of this country!!

What is so difficult accommodating a situation which you had others accommodate for sixteen years for just eight years? Why are you people like this?

See who is complaining? cheesy

On Nairaland, you are an EPITOME of HATE.

They hate you dish out on Nairaland is appalling.

So before you remove the speck of dust from your brothers eye, remove the log of wood from yours first.

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

GIVING A KING MAKER 20 NAIRAL IS A BRUTAL INSULT.

THEY GUY IN THAT VIDEO IS NOT IGBO BUT THE OPI IS KNOWN FOR ATTACKING IGBOS HERE FOR NO REASON, HE HAS DIFFERENT NAIRALAND ACCOUNT, HE IS OMENKALIVES, HE CLAIM TO COME FROM BENUE BUT SUPPORT FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN TO SLAUGHTER BENUE PEOPLE
hmmm... so na so this guy dey? anyways noted, but pls what is the full meaning of OP?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

THEY GUY IN THAT VIDEO IS NOT IGBO BUT THE OPI IS KNOWN FOR ATTACKING IGBOS HERE FOR NO REASON, HE HAS DIFFERENT NAIRALAND ACCOUNT, HE IS OMENKALIVES, HE CLAIM TO COME FROM BENUE BUT SUPPORT FULANI JIHADIST HERDSMEN TO SLAUGHTER BENUE PEOPLE
if i catch that guy ehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

bt him dey try oh, how him go get more than 1 nairaland account? but him dey active for this forum?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Afonjas: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:

hmmm... so na so this guy dey? anyways noted, but pls what is the full meaning of OP?

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for ''Original Poster'' or the person who started the thread that users comment on.

THE ''USER'' OR THE PERSON THAT STARTED THIS THREAD HERE IS ''Corrinthians'', SO ''Corrinthians'' IS THE ''OP''(ORIGINAL POSTER)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

On internet forums and message boards, OP is short for ''Original Poster'' or the person who started the thread that users comment on.
ok thanks a lot
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by citizen202(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
who wrote this crap is an eediot....do u tink dis election was about Atiku? it was about Obi ...even as u tried hiding ur tribal and hate filled analysis u still brought obi out....I will do worse i assure u..I'm in fact monitoring my staffs any1 that so shows unnecessary sympathy towards buhari will b penciled for sack with time...since they can pay themselves ...nonsense ...its his money his phone his social media and do wateva he likes same way the supporters of the lifeless one choose to vote him.Rubbish angry
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
who wrote this crap is an eediot....do u tink dis election was about Atiku? it was about Obi ...even as u tried hiding ur tribal and hate filled analysis u still brought obi out....I will do worse i assure u..I'm in fact monitoring my staffs any1 that so shows unnecessary sympathy towards buhari will b penciled for sack with time...since they can pay themselves ...nonsense ...its his money his phone his social media and do wateva he likes same way the supporters of the lifeless one choose to vote him.Rubbish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
OP is not even Yoruba. He's from minority Tiv.

Omenka is Igede.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afonjas:

but pls, how can i comment with coloured letters?
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Omenka is Igede.
Ok o. All na same.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ILLarii: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
nwadiuko1:
ahh mr 97%er.......Awolowo told you the truth abi? continue being king.... mpama

Oya tell us the truth ,brainwash something
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
He is doemelo too. If you check now, you see him quoting and liking his post. Very funny little guy those days. grin

Ekoile is demelo.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by AnanseK(m): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Neatboy:

So sorry, in Igboland we don't have subjects. There is no lord and master relationship down here like what we have in Lagos. You can use the word leader, it's acceptable.

The absence of leadership in the East is both a problem and a blessing to the rest of us.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Ekoile is demelo.
Ok.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
AnanseK:

The absence of leadership in the East is both a problem and a blessing to the rest of us.
No, it's actually a curse to you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Amarisa(f): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rubbish post... Oga practise what you preach or you KEEP QUIET..

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Arysexy:

Nobody tells an average Igbo man what to do. Out of the 3 main tribes only Igbos escaped the herder mentality. That's why in SE there is no political Lord like Thieefnubuu is to SW and Buhari is to North. If you have money i. Igboland it's for your pocket.

Igbos have rejected Buhari on two occasions bc they know him as a Bigot. If u think it has to do with tribal voting, then remember igbos voted Yaradua, igbos voted Obasanjo.

Igbos voted for Atiku also against Buhari not necessarily bc Atiku is a Messiah. Atiku will not make policies to affect certain ppl bc he thinks those ppl didn't vote him. Buhari started his govt with 5% hate statement and he went ahead to exclude d SE in every govt ramification. U dont expect love when u give hate.

When election is over, a leader unifies d country but d bigot Buhari continued dividing d country with his divisive comment and actions

Ohaneze told you guys what to do and you did it. Why admitting what is so glaring is that difficult?
Buhari's infrastructural projects in the SE have outnumbered what GEJ did for you guys.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Please get off my mentions already embarassed

You're welcome
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GuyWise101(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Can't stop laughing, the comments here na agbawa obi, thanks guys for making my night cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Elliot2:
Shut your dirty mouth up! "I am Igbo",my left yansh! Almajiri beggars are a political tool, and not some genuinely poor people u can help their case. Where were you when corrinthian n his minion were boasting that the real electorates are not online,as all major polls to decide the most fit candidate to move the nation. Every healthy discussions by literate men online was countered with pride by these idiots online reminding us that the true kingmakers are the almajiris and that they are not online. So how do you now turn around to demand that we help supposed kingmakers?

if you like listen to your own....

what you are doing is wrong....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Shaev7(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mr Nice guy, give your buhari another agenda of arresting those not giving beggars money! Rubbish talk! Is the money your money?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.