Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55941 Views)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
your school fees wasn't wasted. Click on like if you read this.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by donbenie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?
You're a HYPOCRITE of the first order,hiding under an anonymous video to display your BIGOTRY..

What proof do you have that the person in the video is Igbo? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Pls stop defending them he is a concert Yoruba man
Defending who? God forbid. Needed to tell people who the monkey is. He is from an inconsequential minority tribe and needed to align with Yorubas for Identity.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
E pain am

pain who....??

i dont need igbo money....i rather die than beg an igbo for money....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
fixedfolly:
Oh I'm going nowhere man cos I don't take orders from anyone least of all a pig. You need to condition your mind to the fact that you were defeated and the man you love to hate is going to Lord it over you for the next 4 years. Atikulation is still an option in 2023 sha, pleas quote me cos there's a lot more coming
giving another chance we will unapologetically vote against buhari, you won two successive general election and still begging igbos for alms what an irony of life. so you depend on Igbo's for survival and not Your lord buhari? hunger go kee you there at least for the next 4 years then the surviving ones in your family might learn

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
donbenie:
You're a HYPOCRITE of the first order,hiding under an anonymous video to display your BIGOTRY..

What proof do you have that the person in the video is Igbo? shocked

its not about wheather he is igbo or not....

but igbos clappin for such a miserable act....

but not all igbos actualy on this thread....igbos that didnt clap for it were abused by their own people....

pathetic....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mightyhazel: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

but not all igbos actualy on this thread....igbos that didnt clap for it were abused by their own people....

pathetic....
just too dense,.. just in about 3 incoherent sentences,u have mentioned igbo four good times.. this alms thing is really getting at u o,kpele.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

pain who....??

i dont need igbo money....i rather die than beg an igbo for money....
Ok. Continue with your Yahoo plus.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by donbenie(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
justtoodark:

pathetic....
Whether an Igbo clapped to the act is a matter of choice and not something to drag the whole Igbos into..

So what if the man is Yoruba and an Igbo clapped,does that make Igbos hate-filled.. shocked

It's very easy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang him..

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
donbenie:
Whether an Igbo clapped to the act is a matter of choice and not something to drag the whole Igbos into..

So what if the man is Yoruba and an Igbo clapped,does that make Igbos hate-filled.. shocked

It's very easy to give a dog a bad name in order to hang him..

i already added not all igbos clapped....what you want....??
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Ok. Continue with your Yahoo plus.

insult....i dont need to do yahoo like igbos to get money....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by donbenie(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2019
jaymee0:

This is the only meaningful statement I see on your mention and it doesn't call for that form of hate.

Have you read that part of the bible that says "success is not for the wise" ?
Neither is success for the SLOTH..

NOBODY gets rich by being a SLUGGARD..
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
its better you igbos that dont accept buhari pack your things and migrate to other nations....

northerners dont understand jabbins....dont forget how they fvcked up against you before the civil war....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
And how sure are you the man in that picture above is Igbo??
Do you have a proof?
This is what rumour can cause,I believe that everyone of you here calling Igbo's are the haters because I know for a fact that higher % of ........

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2019
MatthAnn:

And how sure are you the man in that picture above is Igbo??
Do you have a proof?
This is what rumour can cause,I believe that everyone of you here calling Igbo's are the haters because I know for a fact that higher % of ........

then why clap to it....??

because of buhari....??

is buhari realy worth this madness....??
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2019
JuanDeDios:
'
No, he doesn't. He's calling a spade a spade - that video, as well as most of the responses to it, is undiluted hate. It's shameful that this is where we are. His recollection of 2015 is also accurate. Of course, he had to go overboard by calling for censorship of social media. Poor Mr Corrinthians! He doesn't know that haters would always find an outlet and that a free social media does far too much good for us to throw away the baby with the bathwater and the mother. I wish him goodluck with that one.

Mr Corrinthians' insinuation that the APC people are any better is also delusional.
pls answer this few question, does an average Hausa man love Igbo man? does a Yoruba man love igbo man? why are we living in pretence? you hate me and I hate you even more what's wrong with that? you voted for next level which I trying to allow you enjoy how's that a problem? I just like the adjustment made by fellow Igbo men. no alms to Hausa/Fulani beggars whoever is pained by that should adopt them and feed them.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Vieamie: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

LOL... You Sha Like the word "igbos". little wonder you kept mentioning igbos even when the guy was only refering to ya as a person. That Got Me Lol

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

then why clap to it....??

because of buhari....??

is buhari realy worth this madness....??
Lol
There is nothing hidden under the sun
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
searchlight:
pls answer this few question, does an average Hausa man love Igbo man? does a Yoruba man love igbo man? why are we living in pretence? you hate me and I hate you even more what's wrong with that? you voted for next level which I trying to allow you enjoy how's that a problem? I just like the adjustment made by fellow Igbo men. no alms to Hausa/Fulani beggars whoever is pained by that should adopt them and feed them.

then why make a drama out of it and post it on social media....??....for what....??

say you dont have and move on....if you dont give,others will give....
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by sageer1706(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2019
This write up is wonderful... besides we give arms for God sake not because some useless politicians
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by KadunaMafia: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrithians is same as Omenka.

Seun your Forum is used to promote hate. I will advise you to read the topic well and see how a mod is promoting tribal hate

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Gandollar(f): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2019
justtoodark:

Ok then. Skull mining is the one you love most.
Now Fvck off my mentions boy

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by mastar111: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

There are no subjects in the east. Stop being a fool. Even after you won the election, you are still wailing.

Atiku supporters show their anger from losing the election by not giving to beggars who voted buhari.

If buhari had lost, how do u think his supporters will show their anger? By now they would have killed a handful of Atiku voters. So, who is more reasonable?

Imagine, even in their celebration people die.

These beggars voted for the person who will make the economy worse for the people they beg from, they don't have the right to beg. Let them suffer the consequences of their choice, and make better decisions in future.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by StOla: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Igbo business are those keeping Nigerian economy alive and keeping the ibos wealthy too. Shouldn't that be a reason not to act the way you guys do? The hate is too much bro!!!

Do you know why they are so mortified by your post?

Because you hit the nail firmly on the head.

Regardless of whether the person in the video is Igbo or otherwise, everything you mentioned is as it is, concerning the misery and anguish that has enveloped the hearts and minds of most Igbos, in the aftermath of a presidential election between two Northern Fulani Muslims.

You are scourging their hearts with the truth they all know too well, and all of a sudden, the frequent purveyors of economic boycott cannot bare to be threatened the same way as you did.

I have interacted with numerous Igbos who have vowed never to give beggars money due to the victory of a Fulani Muslim Buhari over a fellow Fulani Muslim Atiku. In fact, I have interacted with some who claim they are planning to sack their Northerner domestic staff over the outcome of this election.

The social media is awash with their vows of hatred, never to commiserate with any Northerner in the event of any violence in the near future. These people have proven to be bad losers, and very lousy ones at that.

You painted a logical picture of the situation which they still could not comprehend due to their hatred and delusions.

If Atiku and his Igbo zombies claim to have won but were rigged out, why take it out on the supposed Northerner who voted for you and is a victim of such rigging?

If you admit that Northerners voted overwhelmingly for Buhari to have merited your scorn, then why do you and Atiku claim he was rigged out when the results only reflect that which you already admit?

Corrinthians, you have done your bit, and you have looked the devil in the eye and called him a demon.

But the devil is existing for a reason, which is to embody all the demons so that they can all occupy hell.

Leave them to perish where they belong.

If they continue in their bigotry, we will boycott their businesses so that they can eventually learn that the customer is king, and not only them know how to make threats.

We still remember how the Kaduna declaration by Shettima, reset the brains of all IPOB sympathizers in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
I take your comment in good faith. Choke in hell with Buhari I might. But I'm glad we both agree beggars dont deserve such, especially coming form a Christian.

North, south, east, west, my heart bleeds whenever I see the poor and helpless, let alone someone treating them shabbily all for the sake of political. That video cut me real deep I had to write this piece. I had sworn never to create a thread on the forum. Just had to vent on this one.

God help us all.
you can vent from now till the end of your next level. this is just the genesis of your next level. more to come.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I'm Igbo and that video is shameful. We cannot waste the next 4 years perpetuating the same cycle of bitterness and hate we've promoted the last 4 years. If that happens again, 2023 will be another disappointing year. Build bridges. Build alliances. Reach out to others. Make a reasoned case to be brought back to the fold of Nigerian leadership after decades of being ignored since the civil war. The same people who are targets of your hate today are the people you would need tomorrow. Biko, don't spend the next 4 years of Buhari's administration perpetuating this hatred.

That video and the reactions to it was disgusting and inhumane. It really cut me deep that there are psychopaths that think there is anything to justify treating a beggar that way. It is disgusting and if you think it is justifiable for any reason, you're a dangerous psychopath. If you don't want to give a beggar money, that is your damn prerogative and right. Hold your money. Ridiculing a beggar is morally repugnant and I couldn't imagine myself doing it. I've said this with brutal honesty, but many Igbos don't want to hear the truth. On cyberspace (whether Whatsapp, Facebook or wherever) Ndigbo since Buhari became President are comfortably Nigeria's number one peddlers of hate. Too much anger. Too much hatred. Too much bitter emotion. It is scary.
when a zombie writes you know. no matter how much it hides itself

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2019
victorvezx:

Oil is gotten from niger delta, not igboland. U can’t claim to be keeping Nigeria economy alive yet still be a third class citizen. This means ur claim is false and an ego driven lie
lolssss I think the third class citizens are the beggars and their defenders. that I am not going to give you my money so that you seize to exist how is that a problem. go to your personal lord and savior buhari for alms or die of hunger. period

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Kdon2: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
If anyone takes this one seriously that person needs urgent help. Boy i checked your profile and its not difficult to notice you are a buhaherian grin! Oh so now you know the words like babarism, love and education now? Well i want to assume that your knowledge of religion is so poor that you cant differentiate their doctrines or perhaps you are just full of hypocracy! Whichever it is you strike me as a deliberate mischief maker like your god who said let the fitna continue! Anyway let me educate you on one aspect; islam has no problem with babaric and inhuman acts so why condemn the guy that refuse to give based on his self justified reason. Guy you didnt write long epistle when people are being mowed down by your brothers up north. Those one that are on killing spree dont deserve your self garbed humanist activism. If you must know,nigeria has never been so divided under any government as buhari and that is very unfortunate. Start your write ups on leah sharibu then maybe you can be taken seriously. Untill then keep your trap shut!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by justtoodark: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Ok then. Skull mining is the one you love most.
Now Fvck off my mentions boy

kiiiki....na you started it....am not yoruba that will take insults....

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Defending who? God forbid. Needed to tell people who the monkey is. He is from an inconsequential minority tribe and needed to align with Yorubas for Identity.

Lol, but he is Yoruba.
U saying that I defending yorubas from the embrassment that fool is causing, u guys should learn diplomacy.

They use any comment here to insult IGBOS even the ones not made by IGBOS.
But now u saying he is not Yoruba u are rather defending yorubas from his stupidity.
When is actually a Yoruba.

I hope u got my point. Foreigners are on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2019
amunites19:
I never supported begging and I am not trying to depend any body who voted for any candidate, but what I studied is that PDP is bad in opposition, PDP need to work on its opposition style, oppression is never a good opposition opposition approach in a democracy if not PDP will forever be in opposition, ones people understand that they have been oppressed because of what they believe in it will only make most of them to move far away, only being nice that makes heart to soften, show people you are better as human and whereever government goes wrong let people known and point out better ideas in solving the problem. Only God can provide not human being ones a human put himself in that position he only takes a task that he can not achieved.
APC zombie preach us from now till mama calls. almajiri beggers must feel the next level which they voted for. you asked for hunger and you got hunger how has that been Igbo mans problems.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by searchlight: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Igbo business are those keeping Nigerian economy alive and keeping the ibos wealthy too. Shouldn't that be a reason not to act the way you guys do? The hate is too much bro!!!
maybe but we all know how much you love the Igbos. hypocrite

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.