Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising (55858 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by zuto4u(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
My brother, don't mind the idiotic op. I perceived so much hatred for the Igbos in his stupid write up. Kettle calling pot black. If he really wants to preach love, he should go and preach it to the sect of people that need it the most (fulani herdsmen, boko haram and many other Islamic terrorists)
Gandollar:
I stopped giving those Bambialas money over 10yrs ago the day I discovered that after the day's job, these dreggs retire to wherever they perch and begin to wash all the money they received claiming it was giving by infidels!! embarassed

Still, those who decide not to give them again on political grounds are within their rights to do so.
After all, buhari called them 5% without an apology.

This OP turned pastor is brimming with hate for SE himself so I wonder what morals he's got to accuse another. Yeye!

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by GMbuharii: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Stop trying to whitewash the shameful display of hate.

Who says giving is compulsory? What was his REASON for refusing to give? That is the crux of the matter here. Why must he even make a video of it in the first place?

This ember you people are stoking, remember, remember, your brothers are littered throughout the length and breath of this country!!

What is so difficult accommodating a situation which you had others accommodate for sixteen years for just eight years? Why are you people like this?
were the igbos in power during pdp 16yrs?
Do u know u are a liar?
Save urself frm hypertension

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by JuanDeDios: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

Go and seat in a gutter dude ...No one is obliged to give zilch to anyone so your blabs are in your pockets alone..

So the issue raised by the video and in this thread is the obligation or not to give alms. Smart kid you.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
this is pure wickedness!!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
I love you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by uchelouis45(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
I'm serious. Abeg pass me the jot jareh grin.

Lalasticlala is in the house. Pls don't push this rubbish to FP o
Guy you are a legend! Thumbs up for you

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by stephleena(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
May God Bless You And Ur Generation Forever. Simple Truth
U too bro

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
when i dey talk am say Atiku and PDP supporters, dey wicked and heartless person go think say i just hate them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by oilPUSSY(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
LazyGold:

Op is not a Yoruba man, but why do you think you have mastered Yoruba Language? grin There are many Dialects in Yoruba Language that no other Tribe can Pronounce don't be deceive.
I am aware at the bolded..

If other tribe can't understand those dialects, then not all Yoruba can understand it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Those almajirins the op call beggers have more than one wife and they don't make good use of the money giving to them.I have actually caught some of them playing gamble in the house they squats.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
when you see Atiku supporters you go know
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Ziggylady(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.

Clown!!

You said the same thing as Omenka,said same as Omenkalives and is still saying same thing as Corrinthians....Your crazy desires to draw attention to your pathetic self on Nairaland will be your un-doing one of these days

A random face-less boy throwing lame punches beyond his reach..Nonsense

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by chinchong: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
MacLovington:

Jonathan that built Almajiri schools to educate them in both Western and religious education, stop them being used as beggars by rigious zealots from childhood and give them a good shot at using their potential in a modern way, was hated by the same North and their Southern acolytes.
At least the beggar is not being slaughtered in his own ancestral land like herdsmen do in the South and Middle Belt.

Isn't it interesting that why Northerners have put their person in power yet again, OP is not asking why those Northern leaders who have ruled Nigeria over 40 years have done for their own people. Instead he lambasts that a free citizen is not giving his money to someone for political reasons.

He will not question Tinubu was insulting OBJ. Despite all his failures (God knows all our leaders have failed), he is Yoruba elderly man and culture demands respect for him.
Can any good thing ever comes of Nazareth?
Thhat's Omenka (Corinthian) for you. He has nothing good to offer this Forum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Princedapace(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is just appalling. The traditional rulers in south east should call their subjects to order. This attitude we see them put up, especially online, might soon start bearing real fruits with substance.

I just don't understand the hurt! Would this be the first time someone loses an election? Why do they keep making the same mistakes time and again?

I want to ask u one very simple question: how did u know it is an Igbo man?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by stephleena(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I love you.
hahahahahahaha. the feeling is mutual bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
no matter his religion you would have just helped him, afterall we all are humans and Atiku does, not even know you by the way
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by noisy45(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Just shut up the silly write up

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Banter1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:
lol..u are really hurt..doh!
In as much as, Christianity is all about love,loving your neighbours as yourself that doesn't mean u should go blind, when you see the truth staring at u...and the truth is these northerners don't want help, they detest
t progress, as long as their brother is in power.. they love power even to the detriment of their well being .

You were part of the people hailing them,calling them "kingmakers".. despite the kings coming from their midst, what do they have to show it?..

Even the Bible say,he that hates work, should not eat.. if they could queue up as early as 2 a.m,to vote,they should have the strength to work..
look at this 5% o. you people needs to change your mindset or you will remain a slave forever in your own country. You guys should stop following the footsteps of your fathers, they are not helping you guys and they are not telling you guys the truth, cause if you guys know the truth you will all stop following them. they hate you guys for real bro, wise up and let's join hands and move this country into a better place.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by SirLakes: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:
Blah blah blah. U might as well talk to everyone on Nairaland. This is the real home of Raw Hate. A sane foreigner that stumbles upon this forum would need therapy. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba,fulani, Muslim, Christian, traditionalists, atheist All dumb and daft. Fighting and throwing tantrums instead of thinking of how to succeed together. Cursed nation with cursed people.

Haha chill na
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Green222: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
All this long epistle is just to prove a negative point against the Igbos and Christians. Can you children of hate in the north find a way to end the laziness among you? Other regions of the country are crying against Buhari's gov't because we are not used to the hardship the gov't is inflicting on us. Tell your lazy brother and sister beggars to go get a job because manna have stopped falling from heaven long time ago and make them understand too that the God of the Igbos and Christian does not send money to them, they work for it. Tell them to get a job and stop embarrassing Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
what an inhumane action!!!
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by blindjustice13(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I take your comment in good faith. Choke in hell with Buhari I might. But I'm glad we both agree beggars dont deserve such, especially coming form a Christian.

North, south, east, west, my heart bleeds whenever I see the poor and helpless, let alone someone treating them shabbily all for the sake of political. That video cut me real deep I had to write this piece. I had sworn never to create a thread on the forum. Just had to vent on this one.

God help us all.
but your people being killed in Benue doesn't cut you deep? undecided huh?.so you feel pity for beggars more than women children and men that are attacked and slaughtered in their homes? undecided undecided,I dont even know what to make of you lipsrsealed

And what proof do you have that the person in that video is ibo?just like most cretins here will assume I am ibo since I am neither Yoruba nor hausa. Too many dumbasses in that country of Yours.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by eyinjuege: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
People will only reap what they sow. If you sow hate, you will only harvest it possibly in double fold. If you sow Love and compassion, you will get same in abundance.
It is a law of nature, with no respect for your status.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Emmanuel226(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
dont worry the law of karma would soon catch up with you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Athena4: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
SirLakes:

Haha chill na
Lol. Bros if u enter "ordinary Ghana" e go u like make you slap our people for Dem brain.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I take your comment in good faith. Choke in hell with Buhari I might. But I'm glad we both agree beggars dont deserve such, especially coming form a Christian.

North, south, east, west, my heart bleeds whenever I see the poor and helpless, let alone someone treating them shabbily all for the sake of political. That video cut me real deep I had to write this piece. I had sworn never to create a thread on the forum. Just had to vent on this one.

God help us all.
see this stinking hypocrite.....you said you are thinking of boycotting igbo buisness which no igbo man gives a flying fùck btw, is that a xteristic of a good xtian ? Omenka?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Who told u it is igbo man? What is even wrong with you guys? What is all these with Igbo this and that?

The yoruba man who removed the transformers he bought becus they didn't vote for him is also Igbo abi?

Pls, stop that trash. Igbo this and that..

Religion cant blind me. I also vowed never to give money to all these beggars anymore.. Why?

Like I stated in this forum, I can see that supporters of apc, at least are so proud of northern population. In fact, they make gest of regions with low population all becus of power..

So does that make sense to u that I will keep giving money to the same region that showed so much love to population without any form of human development?

I guess I did worse to one recently when he approached me to beg.

1) Two of us know that that guy is Igbo.
2) Even if he were not Igbo, the psychopaths online that were cheering his stupidity were over 90% Igbo.
It's best you confront evil like this in its infancy, so we don't lose our humanity because of deep-seethed hatred. Because cheering at such treatment of a poor, desperate beggar is inhumanity to man. Cheering the misfortune of others is pure, unadulterated evil and has to be called out when seen.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by Athena4: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
SirLakes:

Haha chill na
Lol. Bros if u enter "ordinary Ghana" e go do u like make you slap our people for Dem brain.
Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by BABANGBALI: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
I'm not a lesbian o. I'm married with kids even. grin
I hear you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by orion7: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone has to do the talking at some point. We all can't fold our hands and watch these vile beasts bring our country to ruins simply because they can't stomach the feeling of defeat for eight years. The same shut others did for twice as long!

I am at this point imagining boycotting all igbo businesses honestly! The hate from them is nauseating.
lol omenka. boycott already.

grin. pained mofo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by pimper24: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
I would cut straight to the chase here because I have never felt so appalled by such brazen display of HATE in my whole life.

The 2019 elections have come and gone, and expectedly, there are the victors and the losers, and those whose mighty egos have been bruised, somewhat irreparably. Unfortunately, those who pride themselves as the beacons of literacy and civility have been the ones displaying the worst signs of barbarism and illiteracy.

A video has emerged of a guy, presumably an Atiku/Obi supporter, rebuffing a beggar who approached him, simply because the beggar is of Northern origin! More surprising than the brazen display of hate towards a destitute, are the comments which have trailed the video, especially on this forum. To those who seem to applaud the callous and shameful display of RAW HATE, the beggar deserves it because they aided the reelection of Buhari.

Now, the following questions arise, and these are questions a human with the heart and brain of a human, should ask themselves.

1. Majority of those who claim the election was a sham and that the actual winner is Atiku/obi, what more evidence does one need to prove they dont believe themselves when they say that?

If indeed you believe Atiku/obi won the election, isnt it then likely that AT LEAST 40% of those northerners voted them? We are talking about millions of people here. Allow that sink for a moment.

Therefore, if millions of those people did vote Atiku/obi, then, chances are there's a healthy probably that person towards whom you are directing your hate actually voted the same candidate you voted!!! How then do you justify your HATE for him?? Can you see how hate blinds reason?

2. If you claim Atiku/obi won but rigged out, what exactly concerns a beggar with rigging? Would someone who rigged an election be on the streets bagging? Do you think any of those people seen in those disgusting videos where folks were thumb printing rims after rims of ballot papers would have anything doing in the streets begging? Do the people you saw in those videos look anything like these beggars to you?

3. We take pride in our religion as Christians and those who are seen applauding the barbaric act are same folks who claim to be Christian's and speak of some phantom islamization agenda. Now, what I would like to ask is, what part of our religion encourage such acts of wickedness and hate? Isnt LOVE itself the greatest virtue of Christianity? Or is there some other brand of Christianity out there which we are oblivious of?

As a matter of fact, both frontline contenders to the office are from THE SAME REGION AND RELIGION, so why have we chosen to become so embittered by the loss of one of them? Or is the reaction born more out of Obi's defeat than it is Atiku's?

We thought we had seen it all as per the hate these folks are capable of after jonathan's loss, but from what we are seeing, it is instructive that we the good citizens of this country brave ourselves for the worse. Unfortunately, those pushing us to the precipice happen to be the most dispersed people across this country. There is hardly any corner of the country where you dont find their kith and kin doing business. What then do they think would be the fate of their loved ones if shiit hits the fan? What exactly is there to gain from this show of shame?

The APC endured opposition for sixteen long years under which period they suffered needless damages and oppression by agents of the state. We never saw them demonstrate such vileness. Why then is it so difficult for the pdp and her supporters to stomach just FIVE YEARS of opposition? Had the supporters of APC acted the way we see these guys act today, would there really be any country left to scramble over today? What is there to gain from burning down a country to whose leadership you aspire? Are you planning on ruling over her ashes?

I think it is time the government of the day uses all the resources within her powers, especially with the incoming NASS, to bring some sanity into the social media space before it consumes the country. China is doing it and heavens have yet to fall!!! As a matter of fact, one is tempted to think Nigerians aren't civilised enough to have access to social media if the things we see there every day is anything to go by. Ironically, the people who boast of being civilised are the ones pushing the boundaries of hate on the internet!

There should be a clampdown on those propagating hate in whichever form. If they can't learn to accept defeat like civilised humans do, then they should have no business having their inflammable opinions broadcasted to the general public. Let them keep that pollution to their nuclear families. angry angry

Thank you.
There's something you guys don't realize about begging amongst the Hausas/ Fulanis. Begging is not necessarily as a result of poverty. It is taken as a normal way of earning livelihood. So if you don't want to give their beggars money, you have not committed any offense. But if you deprive them of their begging trade, you have sacked someone from his lehlgitimate means of livelihood.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising by victorvezx(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lonelyloner:

Hahaha. He actually thinks any King can tell the Igbo man what to do. cheesy
Hahaha

You guys don't know nada about the Igbo nation.
Every man in Igbo land is a king.

That's why we strive to make money to keep the title of kingship.

They might even beat the king for saying nonsense. cheesy

We bow to no man.
U say Every man in igboland is a king. Lol. So why is Kanu giving orders to u people and y’all do it without hesitation. That Igbo proverb that says Igbos has no king and are republican in nature has being debunked by way y’all obey and worship nnamdi Kanu without question. Lying idiots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.